Grump (Part 2)

Gavin had sprawled himself over the couch, both arm's tossed above his head with his cat curled up on his stomach.

Colin had busied himself making dinner, hence leaving Gavin as the only person he could attempt to get attention from.

The cat purred, rubbing itself under Gavin's chin.

Gavin sighed, lifting up one of his hands and scratching between the cat's ear's.

"Why're you so damn needy, cat?"

The cat didn't move, to content with the head scratches Gavin was giving him.

He could hear Colin's chuckles coming out of the kitchen.

"Speak for yourself..."

Colin hummed teasingly, continuing to cut vegetables for the stir-fry.

"Excuse me? I am not needy."

Colin turned around to look at Gavin who had pulled himself into a sitting position and a rather annoyed looking cat, considering she'd been quite cozy before Gavin moved.

She and Gavin had the same grumpy face.

Before Colin could stop himself he burst out laughing at the sight.

"What's so funny??!"

"You really are like a cat, Gavin."

"WHAT?!"

"You know, I think I have a name for her now."

"I swear to god...."

"I think I remember you mentioning your mother would have named you Gabriella if you were a girl, Correct?"

"Ugh....yeah, why?"

"Maybe we should call her Gabi, then?"

Gavin gave an exasperated sigh.

"Fine-"

Gavin stood and turned to look at the cat.

"But you are nothing but trouble, cat. Don't think that we're anything alike or that I like you."

Gabi looked up at Gavin with big innocent eye's.

"Meow?"

Colin walked over to Gavin, wrapping his arm's around his face.

"It'll be fine....If I can teach you to behave then I'm sure I'll be able to handle her."

"Why you-"

Colin kissed Gavin's pouting face, smiling and laughing against his lips.

"Thank you for letting me keep her, Gavin."

"Whatever....your so damn sappy anymore, Colin."

Suddenly a timer went off in the kitchen.

"Oh....that must be your food-"

Colin pulled away and walked into the kitchen taking the lid off the pan to check the stir-fry.

"Gavin, it would appear that your meal is ready-"

Colin turned around only tofind Gavin standing directly behind him.

"Oh, your food is-"

Before Colin could say anything else, Gavin grabbed a fistful of his shirt before pulling him down into a rough kiss.

"Gavin? Your meal-"

Gavin growled tugging him along towards their bedroom.

"Forget it....you are my lunch."