Truth or dare (First round)

"Hm...Yes, P7rUn0wn we're having social gathering of sorts-"

Conan hummed mischievously into his phone.

"Conan, not you toooooo-"

Hank groaned.

"Are we expecting anyone else?"

North questioned Connor.

"Hm? Yes, let me take a look at my list- ah yes, we still need, MonyaR and HejiRegalado . They said they were carpooling so I'm going to assume they'll arrive together. So just let me see if I can call them."

"Tell'em to hurry they're asses up!"

P7rUn0wn smiled and lifted up a cup.

"Chillllll Hank, have a drink! We can entertain ourselves for a bit. Relaaaaax~~~"

Hank rolled his eyes and snatched the cup.

"Yes! And in the mean time while why don't we get our first round of truths and dare questions ready for everyone! If you have a truth or dare you wanna ask somebody get it ready!"

"Yeah! What do you wanna ask Connor?"

"Oh....Hello Naenae-Pica when did you get here?"

*I slip on my sunglasses.*

"Oh, Hank just happened to leave his window unlocked! So anywho-"

"Jesus, Naenae your no better then Connor!"

"I know but moving on~ anyway my dear readers what dares did you wanna give to Connors and the others?!"

Hank glanced at Connor confused.

"Uuuhhh....Connor what does she mean by 'Readers'....?"

"Huh...I'm not really sure, Hank. Are you livestreaming this?"

"Sort of in a way."

"So you're tellin me your recording inside my house and broadcasting to thousands of strangers??!!"

"Hehehe....yeah?"

*chuckles nervously*

"Well anyways lets get to the fun part! Everybody prepare their questions! This is gonna go on for days to come!"

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DAYS???! EXACTLY HOW LONG DO YOU FREELOADERS PLAN ON STAYING???!!! CONNNNOOOOOR!!!!!!"

Connors laughs nervously.

"Speaking of which, I got this bottle were going to spin to decide who goes first!"

Radardish smiled.

"Good Idea, Connor!"

AyanoMiko nodded.

"Shouldn't you be calling the other two, Connor?"

"Oh crap! Your right! Hold on, everyone bear with me for just a moment!"

....................

"This snow is some bullshit!"

MonyaR shouted through the phone.

*Connors facetimeing them*

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED WHEN I TOLD YOU TO TAKE THAT DETOUR BACK ON 95!"

HejiRegalado yelled, arms crossed in the passengers seat of MonyaR 's car.

"It'll be fine. How long do you think it will be?"

"An HOUR."

HejiRegalado muttered grumpily with an eyeroll.

"I have an idea! Why don't I keep you guys on speaker and you can be playing while you wait?"

Connor suggested cheerfully.

"Allllright."