Drunken swim pt.2

(Smut warning😉)

"Gavin...."

Colin managed to mumble against Gavin's lips.

"We shouldn't-"

"Hush."

Gavin had already started to unbutton Colin's shirt, pressing chaste kisses to his collarbone.

Gavin hastily started to pull Colin's shirt off.

Once he'd gotten it off, he tossed it onto the riverbank.

Gavin reached up and started to kiss Colin more fervently, biting his lower lip, and delving his tongue into the androids mouth.

Immediately Gavin Reeds profile appeared in Colin's perephial vision but he ignored it, his hands winding around Gavin's waist.

He cautiously picked Gavin up, Gavin's legs wrapping around his waist.

Colin's hand squeezed Gavin's thigh's as he lowered the smaller man onto the riverbank.

Colin pressed himself on top of Gavin, his tongue easily taking over and dominating Gavin's mouth.

Gavin pulled away for breath, eyeing Colin up and down.

"How in the hell are you this goddamn perfect?"

Colin smiled against Gavin's throat's and hummed.

"Maybe it's because I was designed to be."

He pulled Gavin down lower, wrapping the other's legs around his waist.

"Fucking android..."

Gavin grumbled under his breath then suddenly smirked, grabbing Colin through his pants.

"Let's just see if the rest of you is just as perfect, then."

Colin growled and pulled down Gavin's briefs before undoing his own pants.

Gavin pulled him down into another heated kiss.

"Above average....of fucking course."

He mumbled.

Colin grinned.

"Ten inches if we're being precise."

Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Colin's grin grew wider.

"Your's however, is about 5.4 inches long. About 20% under the average-"

Gavin frowned and smacked his face softly, his face bright red.

"S-Shut up!!!!"

Before Gavin could get any more flustered Colin pushed in entirely, earning a loud gasp from the other.

Gavin was letting out soft groan's and arching his back off of the wet ground.

Both of Gavin's hands wound under Colin's arms and clawed at his back.

"F-Fuck...Colin!"

Colin slowly pulled out before pushing back in, his Canines sinking into Gavin's neck with enough force to leave a bruise.

Gavin had started panting and moaning louder, begging Colin to go faster.

"P-Please....Faster..."

Colin hummed into his neck.

"Alright....but only because you've been a good boy."

Colin started to quicken his pace, practically slamming into Gavin now.

Gavin's fingers clawed desperately down Colin's back, the skin breaking and healing over.

"Fuck C-Colin I'm gonna~"

Gavin made a noise he was not proud of and came all over the androids stomach and Colin came inside a few moments later.

Carefully Colin pulled out of an exhausted Reed, picking up his clothes and starting to slip them on before attending to the other man.

Once he was dressed Colin gently picked him up bridal style and started to carry him to the car.

"Colin?"

"Yes Gavin?"

"I love you."

*To be continued~*