Grump (Reed900)

(Another Reed900 smut Request.)

"You know, I never would have expected you to be an animal person at all, Gavin."

"Shut up."

Gavin mumbled for about the eighteenth time that day.

That morning Gavin had been irritated before he even got out of bed  and the android was not helping.

About a week prior Colin and he had been on a date and had come across a small kitten abandoned on the sidewalk.

Colin had begged to take it home with them and in all honesty, Gavin actually really liked cat's so he merely responded with why not?

Well the two of them had been at the breakfast when the curious feline jumped onto the table in an attempt to catch a bug and accidentally ended clawing Gavin's cheek pretty good.

Gavin, surprisingly had managed to keep his calm, grabbing a nearby towel hanging on the stove and pressing it against it.

Now he and Colin sat quietly on the couch, Colin pressing some ice against his cheek.

"Goddamn cat..."Gavin mumbled, clearly irritated.

Colin glanced at him with worry.

"I'm sure she didn't mean too, Gavin."

Seeing Colin's face Gavin gently brought his hand up, placing it over Colin's own.

"I know, don't worry I'm not just gonna dump her back on the street. Babe, I'm not some sort of a monster you know..."

Colin visibly relaxed.

"I...I know, forgive me, that thought was rather unlikely and stupid to worry about."

Gavin sighed before taking away the ice pack.

"I'm sure it'll be fine it's just a scratch."

Gavin smirked as he stood up.

"And besides I know if it had been you, you would have actually enjoyed it, seeing as your into rough shit, scratching and all."

Colin smirked.

Gavin had walked away and was putting the ice back into the freezer when he felt a pair of strong arm's wrap around his waist.

Colin's voice lurked just behind his ear.

"Yes that is true...I especially enjoyed it when your dug your nail's into my shoulder's while I fucked you out of your mind."

Colin whispered in a low tone, his arm's tightening as he nipped Gavin's earlobe.

Holy fuck.

Gavin shivered feeling Colin suck hickey's onto his skin.

He reached back a hand to grab a fistful of Colin's hair, tilting his head back and letting out a soft groan.

"And don't pretend that you don't like it rough either, Gavin."

Colin's hand's slid down the front of Gavin's pant's, squeezing gently and earning Colin more noises.

Colin squeezed Gavin's ass before digging his nail's in causing Gavin to yelp in response.

Gavin pressed his ass back against the front of Colin's jean's making the taller man Growl.

"Your actually quite the naughty boy, Gavin..."

Colin whispered, grabbing Gavin's hair and pulling his head back, making Gavin cry out.

"Meow!"

Colin and Gavin, both startled suddenly stopped and looked over at the grumpy looking cat, annoyed about being ignored.

Gavin huffed while Colin chuckled.

"She must be hungry, I suppose."

Gavin rolled his eyes and glared at the cat.

"First you scratch me cat, and now your being a cock block? jesus christ your such a little asshole."

The kitten straightened itself and appeared quite confused.

"Meow?"