Hickey's and bitemarks (Gavin x Colin)

(Requested to be based on the funny tumblr post above😂.)

"Goddammit...."

Gavin huffed angrily, marching towards the files at his desk.

Colin sat across from him smirking, his jaw supported by one of his hands as he leaned forward, his smirk growing bigger.

"Is something the matter, Detective Reed?"

He questioned innocently.

Gavin's gaze snapped up, and he glared Colin down to hell though it probably had no effect.

Gavin growled before looking around and turning back to the android, his voice low and grumpy.

"A certain android left me with quite the pain in the fucking ass, last night."

Colin leaned back still smirking with his chin in his hand crossing his legs.

"My apologies Detective Reed, I didn't take it easy on you merely due to the fact you said you liked it rough-"

"SHHHHHHH!!! You wanna say that louder?! Jesus fucking christ, I don't think the whole office heard you!!!"

"Hmm....an odd request but okay...?"

Gavin looked at the other confused for a moment before Colin cleared his throat.

"MY APOLOGIES DETECTIVE REED,-"

Gavin's hand immediately flew upward to cover the bastards smiling mouth.

"What the fuck, Nine?!"

Gavin whisper-yelled, his face turning bright red.

................

"Excuse me, Detective Reed?"

Gavin turned to look at the voice, his eyes landing on Connor.

He sighed.

"What is it, Connor?"

Connor's brow furrowed.

"Are you injured, Detective Reed? You have a number of different bruises on your neck."

Gavin's eyes widened in horror but before he could get up and make a beeline for the bathroom, Hank walked over.

"Hahaha!!! Oh so you finally got laid, Reed? Who's the unlucky lady?"

At that very moment Colin had walked up to Gavin's desk and laid a folder down on it before looking up at Hank.

"Actually, that's a bitemark. And I'm quite alright, Lieutenant, Thank's for asking."

Hank's jaw fell open but before he could say anything Connor turned towards him confused.

"Hank? What's a hickey?"