One Of A Kind || Elijah Mikae...

By fenghuang814

Does it take someone 600 years before they realize they're in love? What happens if you walk amongst monsters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
To the readers
It's been a while
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Preview and Insights

26.1K 344 10
By fenghuang814

At first glance, she looked liked a weak, pathetic and rather useless human but she is far from it. Don't let her guise fool you for she bears a rather large secret.

Megan Selinofoto was a powerful witch and only a handful of people has actually seen her work. For more often then not, she likes to work from the shadows a powerful force to be reckoned with.

You can see it in her eyes the beauty that is laid within while her beautiful dark brown pupils morph into an ombre of orange from within the center of her eyes going outward and turning into a vibrant purple.

And before you know it she vanished right before your eyes leaving only a tiny whisper of sizzling fire and the remains of smoke from the area where she once stood.

She was a beauty and all could see that none more than Elijah Mikaelson but it only took him more than 650 years to realize that he wasn't admiring her beauty, it was loving her entire being.

And the story begins.

I would like to point out and say for the record I changed the timeline of the story a bit and some elements are changed as well so yeah and hope you enjoy because I've been making these stories in my head so I think its about time I've made them into reality.

The story conatins some elements from elements and aspects from diffrent shows and backgrounds. I just cannot say beacuse it will spoil the story.

Sorry not sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.4K 30
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | "I should've stayed in Beacon Hills" teen wolf x shadowhunters SARGENTGIRL04 {s...
3.2K 142 13
ᡇᡒᡒᡏ ΒΉ In which a small boy with a big heart finds himself trapped in a war with the most ethreal creature he's ever seen. OR In which Kallie Johnso...
6.7M 137K 45
Jenifer Martin, a girl from California. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has a superb business degree. But alas, sometimes bad thin...
13.4K 346 8
I've got boots and she's got wings I'm hell on wheels and she's heavenly I'd die for her and she lives for me Cowboys and angels Escaping the poverty...