Master, my Master | boyxboy |...

By JosslynWho

In desperate need of a way to support his family, Eli goes for a position as a Noble's servant, a bratty 17 y... More

I - Enchantment
II - Seven Years Later
III - Realization
IV - Misfortune
V - The Wrath of Jasper Lancechester
VI - Promises
VII - In the Evening
VIII - The Ball
IX - Our First Night
X - Temporary Seperation
XI - Fragile State
XII - Advice
XIII - Back Home
XIV - The Proposal & More
XV - Keeper of Your Heart
XVI - Lonely Road
XVII - The Calm
XVIII - Scorned
XIX - Return
XX - A Time for Change
XXII - Fire & Silk
XXII - Not So Private Moments
XXIII - Lies, Lies, Lies
XXIV - The Storm
*NEW* XXV - For You.
*NEW* XXVI - This Is Love
*NEW* XXVII - A Touch of Merriment
*NEW* XVIII - Everlasting

Author's Note

8.2K 166 45
By JosslynWho

HAPPY ENDING!

So, I had been feeling some things and decided to write an "alternate universe" type of ending for Master, my Master. Everything about the story will remain the exact same up until the second to the last chapter. And I will do the same for 'Wondrous Master'. ALSO, I'm not sure yet, but I'm also thinking about rewriting 'Timeless Masters' as well. Yes, that book ends happily, but it also partially revolves around the fact that Elijah died previously in the first book. I'm considering having Quinn and Oliver (from Timeless Masters) still go to Jasper's manor BUT *da da dada da* Elijah is alive, and they'll be able to meet him! Maybe Broderick and NEVILLE, too!

Anyways, I don't know. Let me know what you think!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 80.9K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...
463K 14.8K 24
A wealthy land owner comes across a runaway slave and decides to take him as his own. #34 in Romance as of 3/8/18. #7 in Servant as of 5/24/18. (Warn...
550 37 21
(BoyxBoy) Elliot Lovell was content to live his life as the prince and the outcast, hated by his father and scorned by all who reside in the palace...
1.7M 34.9K 29
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...