BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

Door Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... Meer

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

The Truth Untold - TaeLice

3.6K 87 51
Door Yoonworks

I know I closed the one-shots but yeah. This one is written by tanbzz.

---------------------

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to Jin hyung's house. They made a welcome party for me because I finished my basic training for two months. My military service isn't done yet but they already made me a welcoming party. I can't believe them.

I felt my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and saw a text from her. God, I miss her so much. Everytime I got five-minutes calls, I called her. She always told me about her day. Five minutes feels like a second when I was talking to her. Two months feels like two years when I was there.

From Lisa:

Where are you?

To Lisa:

Almost there.

From Lisa:

How far?

To Lisa:

5 minutes?

From Lisa:

Okay.

I open Jin Hyung's front gate. I saw her at the front porch sitting down at the floor. Waiting for me. I walked towards her. She keeps looking at her phone, she haven't saw me yet.

Finally she looked up at me. She gave me her precious big smile. I missed her smile so much. She looks so happy to see me. She runs towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugs her back. This hug is enough for me to go through the rest of my military service.

"It's only two months, Lisa." I hold her tighter.

"I miss you." Lisa said.

"I miss you too." I said. She lets me go. She kissed my left and right cheek. She is smiling so huge. I took a step back to see her clearly but I still keep her at my arms length.

"Taehyung, I'm getting married." I took another step back. I felt someone just dumped me with iced water. I can hear my heart shattered and scattered into pieces on the ground. This is the worst feeling ever.

"Do you want to see my ring? He gave me...." I looked at her finger. It was a beautiful ring. Simple and delicate. I would have picked the same ring for her. Lisa will not be happy if someone gave her a ring that's huge and full of diamonds. She will throw the ring in the trash bin. She will have a fit for a week after that.

I can't hear any words that she said. She can't wait to see me just for her to tell me this. She was waiting for me to tell me the worst news in my life. She was so happy to break my heart.

"Let's go inside. Everyone is waiting for you." She held my hands to drag me inside.

***

After I did my fake smile to every single person inside, finally I got a chance to breath at the back of the house. I felt sufficated inside the house because everyone was so happy for her engagement and seeing me back.

"There you are." I saw Jennie taking selfies in the back of the house. There is a pool in front of us. She sits at one of the chair near the pool. "Did you already heard the news? How do you feel about that?"

She looked at me with anticipation. She is watching every single moves I made.

Out of sudden, I laughed. I laughed like I never laugh before in my life. It was hilarious. All of this shit was never her fault. This is totally my mistake. I am the most coward human being on earth.

I was sacrificing my happiness for them. I was letting them to be happy. I was so stupid. I was starting to have feeling for her before Jungkook told me he was going to make Lisa his girlfriend. I was her best friend before he even know her. Before he noticed her. This is bullshit. I shouldn't have let her go for him.

I felt Jennie's hand engulfing my head and her other hand was caressing my back. I didn't realize I was already on floor. I didn't realize I cried my heart out.

"Ssstt.... It's okay, Taehyung. Everything will be okay. You're going to be fine. We'll be fine. All of us will be fine." Jennie said comforting me.

"I'm sorry, Jen. I'm so sorry. I was so stupid. I am stupid. What was I thinking?"

"Sssstt... It's okay, Taehyung. I can't force you to fall in love with me. When we were together, we were happy. You gave me everything. I don't regret a single thing we did. Your heart chose her. We can't do anything about it." Jennie said.

"I tried, Jen. I tried. I swear I tried to love you." I told her.

"I know, Taehyung. I know. Believe me I know." Jennie said.

***

I walked into the restaurant with a smile in my face. I'm going to see her again after a month. I took a month off after my military service. I went to Europe. I was having the time of my life in Europe alone. Now it's time to face the reality.

I saw her sitting at the table. Looking happy with her hand on her stomach.

"Hey..." I said as I was sitting in front of her.

"You're late." She pouted.

"I'm sorry. I was stuck at the studio. Namjoon hyung asked me to help him with a song. You looked bigger now." I said to tease her.

She pouts again. "I know. I looked like a whale, didn't I?"

"No, Lisa. You're pretty as always. When is she going to come out from there?"

"She is due in a month. Jungkook got his approval from his instructor. So he is going to be at the hospital when she comes out." She said beaming from happiness and her pregnancy glow.

Jungkook decided to do his service when military open the next requitment. They decided to postpone the wedding because I was still in the army. They want a full team wedding. They want everyone to witness the happiest day of their life.

Lisa got pregnant before the wedding. It was by accident. They didn't plan it to happen before the wedding. So our companies decided to announce the engagement. They said it was chaos when the announcement was released. I was still in the military when the news comes out. I just heard from everyone. Literally from everyone who came in contact with me.

The pregnancy news comes out the next morning. Some people accepted it. Some people strongly against it. Media was having a field day that week.

"It's good then. So the wedding will be after his service?"

"Yes! I'm so excited. He still got one year left. She will be one year at that time. I can't wait to see her." She said beaming with happiness. Excited for the next stage of her life.

"She will be so pretty like you." I told her sincerely.

"I don't think so. People said the first daughter will be look like his father. But I don't know. We'll see." Lisa took my hands into her hands. She holds my hands tightly. "Taehyung, the reason I want to see you today is... Okay, I already talked to Jungkook about this and he agrees with my idea. We want you to be her godparent."

"Your daughter will be the most spoiled baby ever." I told her with a smile. I will never say no to her. Of course, I'm going to say yes. I'm saying the truth. The baby will be the happiest baby on earth. I'll make sure of that. Even though it breaks my heart everyday.

***

"Jen, where are you?" I called Jennie after I went outside the restaurant.

"I'm at my parents house. Do you want to come here? My parents is in holiday."

"I'm on my way."

***

"I saw Lisa this morning. She is so happy." I was in her bedroom. Laying down in her bed. My head hurts after I saw Lisa in this morning.

"I know, right? She is glowing." Jennie said beside me. I closed my eyes. The lights in her room are making me dizzy. "She is happy, Taehyung. That's what matters."

"How can he made her pregnant is beyond me? Jungkook should know better. They haven't married yet. With our career, he should know better than made her pregnant."

"Accident happens, Taehyung."

"I know but pregnancy is dangerous, Jen. Something bad can happen. The media are going crazy. Do you read the comments? I can't believe what I read." I don't care the comments about Lisa and Jungkook on news because commoners can leave a comment there. But sadly the one that's totally against them are our fans from our fancafes. It was them that turned their backs on them.

"Taehyung, we can control them. What we can do is praying for the best and everything went smoothly. I'm curious. Why you never tell her that you love her?"

"I did. I told her everyday."

She slapped my arm because I take it as a joke. "You know what I mean."

"You can see when they are together, Jen. I can't do anything about it. It won't change anything." Not that I want to change their relationship or go between them. It just going to make things went awkward.

Ever since I went back from military, I was a different person. Long gone the cheerful Kim Taehyung. I have becoming more calm and thoughtful. Military changed me. I don't even remember the old me anymore. My friends had been try to get me back to the old me but their mission failed. Mature Kim Taehyun is the new me and I'm beginning to accept it.

But at the back of my mind, I know it wasn't military that changed me. It was Lisa when she said she was going to get married that turned me into a robot. I just pretend that it was military.

***

Lisa called me in the middle of the night. She sounded distraught. I was in hurry so I left Jennie in her bed. She just fell asleep. I didn't want to disturb her sleep. We were talking the whole night.

I opened the door to Jungkook's house. It was unlocked.

"Lisa!!" I shouted her name.

I looked around the house. I found her in the master bedroom. She was in the corner of their room. I saw she was holding her phone. Her face was red from tears.

"Taehyung, they are saying they rather see me dying than see my baby."

Lisa read the comments.

I walked towards her to sit beside her. I pulled her body to my lap. She laid her head to my shoulder. I put my arms around her. If only I could, I would be gladly take all the hate for her. If only I could do that.

"Lisa, you know you shouldn't do that right? We had been telling you to stay away from social media. From the internet."

"I was bored, Taehyung. I was trying to find something to read." She said in between her cries.

"Lisa, it will affects your baby. She knows when her mommy is sad."

"I'm sorry, baby." She said while putting her palm onto her stomach. But her tears never stop running down from her eyes.

"Lisa, how about we are watching something on Netflix?" I suggested to her. She shakes her head left and right.

"Let's stay like this for a minute." She said.

"Okay, Lisa." I kissed the top of her head. "Whatever you want."

We stayed like that for whole night. Lisa keeps crying the entire night. At least she was not crying alone. At least I was there for her.

***

We got the alerts from hospital. Lisa needs to have an early birth. She has been in the hospital for three days because she keeps getting contraction.

The doctor gave us an update before they start the operation. He said there is a complication. Lisa lost a lot of blood before they bring her inside the operation room. They need to do an emergency procedure operation. He said he will try his hardest to save both of them.

Everyone is at the edge of their seats. I was in the verge of breaking down. Every single person is. The media got a hold of this. They are camping in front of this hospital.

We heard the door opened. Everyone was standing from their seats. The doctor doesn't give me any clue from his facial expression.

"I need to talk to the relative." He said as he looked around.

"I'm her fiance." Jungkook said. Lisa's parents are still in the plane. On their way to Korea. We told them late because Lisa said she didn't want to make her parents worried. She gave us permission to call her parents when she was about to start the operation.

The doctor leads Jungkook to the corner of the room when nobody are around them. Our eyes are on them. I can feel someone is holding my hand.

The doctor and Jungkook are talking in whispers. Until we saw the horror in Jungkook's face and then Jungkook started crying.

"But it was only two hours. She have been in that room for two hours and you're telling me I lost them. Please.... tell me you're lying to me." Jungkook said weakly as he barged in to the operation room. The doctors are trying to stop him.

I ran to the hospital garden. Lisa and I were there yesterday. She said she wants to talk a walk so I brought her there.

I opened the door. It was empty. The wind was so strong today. It would be really cold if I wasn't fuming. How can this happened? How?

"TAEHYUNG!!" I heard Jennie's voice. "Stop! Please stop."

I put my body close to the railing. Looking down at the chaos downstairs. At the press who has been camping in this hospital since yesterday.

I looked at Jennie beside me. "She was so happy to see her baby, Jen. She was so excited."

Jennie was standing there with tears running down her eyes.

"She was pregnant. If she didn't pregnant, today will never happen."

"Taehyung... Please, don't do that. We talked about this." Jennie said as she was caressing my arm.

"I never told her I love her. She would never know how she made me feel."

"Taehyung....." She said while putting her arms around me. The way she hugged me just made more angry.

"Lisa read the comments before she went to the hospital, Jennie. They rather to see her dead than to see her baby. Now both of them are gone. They got what they wished! CAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?" I screamed as my hands hold the railing tightly. I can feel my knuckles turned white.

"Taehyung, we should go inside. They're probably waiting for us." Jennie tried to let my hands go from the railing in front of me.

I turned my body around to shake her body by her shoulder. Jennie pinched her eyes. "Lisa is gone! We can't see her again! It's hurt, Jen. It's hurt."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! OPEN YOUR EYES!! We lost her. It's not only you who's hurting. I lost my best friend." She whispered her last sentence.

***

I decided to see her again after all these years. The last time I saw her was when we put her on the ground.

"Hi. Do you miss me? I'm sorry it took me a long time to visit you. I can't get over the fact that I can't see your smile again." I went to sit beside her on the ground.

"How dare you left me without saying anything to me? You should at least gave me a warning. So I can tell everyone to prepare themselves. Do you know that the world are missing you?" I chuckled softly.

"Do you know how Jungkook acts now? He went back to teenager Jungkook. He worked his ass off without touching any woman at all. Those women tried but nobody succeeded." Suddenly I felt a strong wind blowing from in front of me.

"Do you know how I feel after you left me? How could you left me without giving me a chance to tell you that I love you? Is that how you treated your best friend?"

"Taehyung..." I heard Jennie's voice behind me.

"I'll leave now. I'll be back. Don't miss me too much." I stands up and went to Jennie. She puts her arms around my waist.

"Bye, Lisa." Jennie said. She puts a white rose on Lisa's grave. "We'll always love you."

My note:

Can you imagine I wrote this since May and I just be able to finish it today?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 16 10
One shot stories of BTS with different OTP ships. With different genres.
255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi
60.5K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?
993 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...