Falling for Percy

By GTheHippie

Grace Potter, Harry Potter's older sister is falling for Percy Weasley. This is like the books and movies co... More

Staying with the Weaselys
Train Ride
Studying
Secrets
Miscommunication
It's rough
Breaking the Rules
Rejoice
The Ball
Going Back Home
Summer
Diagon Alley
A New Year In Hogwarts
Quidditch
Infirmary
Revelations
Hog's meade
Classes
First attack
Hagrid's
The Womping Willow
The Future... and The past
New Beginnings
One Bed
Goodbye
I dont get it
Austria
Back Home
Good Day
The Dursleys
The Quidditch World Cup Part 1
The Quidditch World Cup Part 2
A/N
The Quidditch World Cup Part 3
Surprises
Who are we?
A/N
My brother
Exams
One Day
Just Part of the Job
Little Ginger Boy
Leaving... again
Percy-1 Charlie-0
Russia
Memories
Explanations
You're dead
The Perfect Gift
Yule Ball
Christmas
Lake
You promised
Help me
Us time
Cleaning
The Final Task
A/N
Goodbye Stranger
Hearing
I must not lie to my superiors
Percy-1 Charlie-1
Stupid Journalist
A/N
Scared
Christmas
I'd love to see you try, Weasley
Belgium
Battle at the Department of Mysteries
Recovery
Mourning
Fleur
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Devoted to you
Christmas... again
What the World Needs Now
Its time to go
I hate you
Not now
Sneaking Around
"Disappearances"
Battle at the Astronomy Tower
Here in Spirit
Battle of the Eight Potters
Infiltration
The Wedding
A/N
What Happened?
Listen
Dreams
Help
Fight Back
The Ministry
The Escape
Losing a friend
What now?
The beginning
The Battle
Oh God, Fred
I'll Never Forget
The End
dne eht
Please be a dream
Never let you go again
A/N
Funeral
Not the same
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Our Wedding
Little Family
Baby
Exhausted
Assistant
Growing Pains
Arthur
Oops
Petunia's funeral
Violet
Christmas
Changes
I feel different
Don't Feel Different
You don't get it!
Highly Intelligent

Trust

2.4K 65 57
By GTheHippie

Y'all this chapter's gonna be upsetting... just a warning and enjoy.

"Weasley..." Fudge said to the redhead, sitting at his desk.

"Mr Fudge," Percy stood up.

Fudge closed the door, "This... incident, at the tournament."

"Oh yeah, it's horrible. Grace can barely sleep at night," Percy said.

"Weasley... it was a hoax, a story merely made up by Harry Potter and Dumbledore," Fudge said.

"I don't..."

"Weasley... this isn't the first time Dumbledore has lied to us. Or Harry as well," Fudge said. "The dark lord is dead."

"Oh well, he is..." Percy looked a bit confused.

"I believe you should inform your family of this," Fudge said. "So they don't spread it around."

"They believe Harry though," Percy said.

"Oh I understand, you're going to take the side of the people who treated you different... who made fun of you, just for being ambitious," Fudge said.

"No it's not-"

"It's not your fault, it's not your fault that you were born that way. They've never supported your choices, they've never been proud of you. They think you're different and horrible and they hate you for it. They think you bring shame upon your family," Fudge said. "And of course your father... he hasn't been promoted since you were born. They blame you for them being poor. They think you're a curse, a mistake."

Percy sat down, his mouth was open just a little, his face about as red as his hair. "What about Grace? Surely she'll listen to me... surely she-"

"Grace Potter? Weasley... she's been trying to get information out of you since you got this job," Fudge said. "She's going to always be on Harry's side. Is she close with Dumbledore?"

Percy didn't even answer, he just looked up at Fudge worriedly.

"Exactly. She's been using you, she's been in on this plan from the beginning and she's using you as a pawn," Fudge said. "And right when she thought she was losing you... she pretended to have a baby... which she'd eventually have to 'lose,' because it never existed."

Percy sat in disbelief, "H-how do I know you're not lying?"

"Why would I lie... to my new assistant?" Fudge asked. "I must be off now Weasley, see you on Monday."

"Percy!" Grace exclaimed, meeting him at the door, she hugged him, he didn't hug back. She kissed him quickly on the cheek. "Want some dinner? I saved you some."

"I'm not hungry," he said dully. "Oh... I got promoted."

"Are you serious?" Grace asked. "That's great!"

"Thanks," He said, putting his stuff down.

She walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes... For a little congratulations party."

Percy didn't reply, he just nodded, still looking at his stuff. He looked over at the couch.

"Did you hear that, father?" Percy asked. "I got promoted."

"Oh yes, good job," Arthur said, not looking up from his book. "To what?"

"Mr. Fudges assistant," Percy said proudly.

Molly stopped what she was doing in the kitchen and looked at Arthur.

"Did he say why?" Arthur asked.

"No... but I'm assuming that it's because I cooperated during the Mr Crouch situation," Percy said.

"Percy... you do know he doesn't believe He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named has returned," Arthur said. "Maybe you should politely decline."

"Maybe you should stop believing in things Dumbledore tells you," Percy said.

"Percy! Bite your tongue," Molly said.

"Ron, Ginny, upstairs," Arthur said, Ron and Ginny complied and walked up the stairs. "Why shouldn't I be listening to Dumbledore?"

"They planned it from the beginning, Harry and Dumbledore, I would suggest father, that you stop running around with them," Percy said. "Before you get sent to Azkaban or worse... lose your job."

"I'm not going to lose my job, Percy," Arthur said.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child!" Percy slammed his fists on the table. "I am not a child! And I'm not the one who can't support the family, it's not my fault you haven't been promoted."

"Percival Weasley," Molly warned.

"Oh shove off, mother," Percy said.

"Hey!" Arthur yelled. "Don't talk to your mum like that!"

Percy rolled his eyes, "If you end up in Azkaban or mother, I'd never forgive myself!"

"We're not going to Azkaban Percy!" Arthur shouted.

"Stop acting like I'm a child!" Percy yelled. "That's all you've ever done, you all treat me different because I'm ambitious! That's the way I am dad! You can't change me!"

"You know what I can change?!" Arthur yelled. "I can change your bloody reliance on the stupid ministry!"

Percy looked as if someone shot 10 puppies, "You take that back!"

"I will take nothing back!" He yelled.

"Well you know what!" Percy yelled. "I know where my loyalties lie! And I thought it was my family, but upon recent events that's changed!"

"What are you saying?!" Molly yelled.

"If you two are going to be traitors to the ministry! Then I'm going to make sure everyone knows, that I don't belong to you anymore!" He yelled. "I hate being a WEASLEY! A BLOODY WEASLEY MEANS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BRAVE AND FUNNY AND POPULAR! WELL IM NOT ANY OF THOSE THINGS! AND YOU ALL CAN'T ACCEPT THAT!"

"PERCY I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!" Arthur yelled.

Percy wiped a small tear from his eyes and nodded, before running up the stairs.

"Percy, stop," Charlie stopped in the hall, and BAM! Percy socked Charlie right in the jaw.

"What the hell?!" Charlie yelled, holding his jaw.

Percy walked into his room and Grace was right at the doorway, Percy had tears in his eyes.

"Percy? I heard yelling, oh my God- are you alright?" Grace asked.

"We're leaving, come on," Percy pushed her into the room.

"Hey, stop it," she pushed him off, she closed the door. "What happened?"

"We're leaving, moth- Molly and Arthur are being prats, so we're leaving," Percy said, he walked into their closet, dragging out his suitcase and packing all of his clothes. He grabbed her suitcase and handed it to her.

"Woah, I'm not leaving," Grace said.

"Why not?" He asked. "Grace come on."

"No, Percy, why do we need to leave?" Grace asked.

"They're not listening to me," Percy said, walking to the dresser, collecting some clothes. "They're going to get in trouble."

"Percy, you're crying," she said.

Percy looked at the mirror, wiping his eyes. "No, I'm not."

"Percy, maybe you should rethink this a little," Grace walked over to him, rubbing his shoulders.

He slapped her hand, "I have thought this through!"

He kept packing his bag, he didn't notice at first but Grace had gone unusually quiet. He turned around and she was crying, clutching her hand.

"Why are you-"

"You hit me!" She yelled.

Percy's jaw dropped, he didn't realize it, he was just mad at Arthur, he didn't mean to hit her. "Oh my God... no, Grace, I'm so sorry."

He walked over toward her and tried to hug her but she stepped back. "Percy..."

"Grace, I didn't mean it," he said, hurt.

She wiped her tears off her face and started fiddling with her ring, she sat on the bed.

"Percy, you're scaring me, why would you want to leave?" Grace asked.

He frowned, "Why do you always take their side?!"

"I do not always take there side. Percy, why do you want to leave?!" She yelled.

"Be-" he choked. "Because... Grace, they're going to get in trouble, running around with Dumbledore. They're insulting the ministry, and the ministry... they're he only ones that understand me. I'm not letting them go to Azkaban, I lo- I don't want Ginny to see her parents go to Azkaban, it will destroy her... they're not going to listen to me, so we need to leave."

"Percy... it doesn't matter if they don't listen, there your family!" She yelled, standing up.

"AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FAMILY?!" He yelled, walking up and putting his hand up, she flinched and looked at him, very hurt.

"FINE LEAVE! AND TAKE YOUR DUMB RING!" She cried, taking off her ring and throwing it at him.

"Grace..." he said, walking toward her. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it."

"Like you didn't mean to HIT ME!" She screamed. "Get away from me!"

"Grace..." he said. "Grace you're going to get killed in Azkaban defending these liars!"

"MY BROTHER IS NOT A LIAR!" She yelled.

"YEAH AND I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T A LIAR EITHER! I THOUGHT IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER CAME, YOU'D DEFEND ME!" He yelled.

"I DON'T HAVE TO AGREE TO EVERYTHING YOU SAY!" She yelled.

Percy came toward her again, he put his hand up, she pushed him quickly, he tripped on a book and landed on the ground.

"GET OUT!" She yelled.

Percy wiped another tear, and picked up his things, "Hermes."

Hermes looked at him and squawked, shaking his head.

"Her!- Dammit Hermes!" He walked over and forcefully got him out of the cage.

"He doesn't want to go with you," Grace said.

He ignored Grace and walked out of the room. Grace looked at her hand, it had a clear hand print on it. She frowned and started crying, she cried into her pillow.

He even took the damn pillow. Grace thought.

She heard a knock at the door, "GO AWAY!"

"It's Charlie..." Charlie responded.

"Come in," she said.

Charlie came in, "What happened to your hand?"

"Nothing," Grace said, wiping her cheeks.

"He hit you, didn't he?" Charlie asked.

Grace didn't respond, she heard him run down the stairs.

"Charlie?!" She screamed, she ran down the stairs.

Arthur stopped her as he watched his son walk out of the house. Arthur held onto her, Grace cried, "CHARLIE! DON'T HURT HIM!"

"Grace..." Arthur said.

"STOP! STOP!" She yelled, she cried into Arthur's shirt.

"Hey!" Charlie yelled. "Percy!"

"Leave me alone, Charlie!" Percy yelled.

Charlie tackled him, Hermes started squawking loudly.

"What the hell, Charlie?" Percy yelled.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN HIT HER AND GET AWAY!?" Charlie yelled. "YOU BASTARD! NO ONE HITS A GIRL!"

"CHARLIE I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" He yelled. "I'M SO SORRY CHARLIE!"

"IT SHOULDN'T BE ME YOU'RE APOLOGIZING TO!" Charlie yelled.

Percy started sobbing, "Just kill me, okay?"

Charlie paused, "What? No!"

"Just do it okay?!" He yelled. "I lost her! I have nothing to live for! SHE'S MY LIFE!"

"Oh my God, Percy," Charlie said.

"You can have her now! She's always liked you better!" Percy yelled.

Charlie grabbed his arm and pulled him off the ground, he hugged him quickly.

"It's gonna be okay," Charlie said.

"I'm sorry for punching you," Percy cried.

"It's okay," Charlie said, he took 30 galleons out of his pocket. "Here."

"I can't, Charlie," Percy said.

"Take it," He said. "... if you need to talk to someone, just... I'll be here for you."

"Promise not to shag her?" Percy asked.

Charlie laughed slightly, "Yeah... just, get out of here."

"Thanks Charlie," Percy said.

Charlie nodded and walked back to the house, Grace, crying into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65.5K 64
When the Marauders fight, fangirls cry and teachers take a breath of fresh air. "You don't mind, me sitting here, do you?" I looked up and found my...
356K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
2K 7 6
George Weasley fanfic with a dark twist. Y/N Potter grew up as Harry Potter's sister but she has some dark secrets that even she doesn't know. - Incl...
408K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...