Treacherous

By Sereneillusions

《An Alternate Universe》 _____________________ Lalisa Manoban is a twenty-three-year-old girl with a tough pas... More

Treacherous: Book Playlist
Treacherous: Character Profiles
Treacherous: A LisKook AU
Treacherous: Book Trailer
Treacherous: The Curious Fish
Treacherous 1 (Season 1)
Treacherous 2
Treacherous 3
Treacherous 4
Treacherous 5
Treacherous 6
Treacherous 7
Treacherous 8
Treacherous 10
Treacherous 11
Treacherous 12
Treacherous 13
Treacherous 14
Treacherous 15
Treacherous 16
Treacherous 17
Treacherous 18
Treacherous 19
Treacherous 20
Treacherous 21
Treacherous 22
Treacherous 23
Treacherous 24
Treacherous 25
Treacherous 26
Treacherous 27
Treacherous 28
Treacherous 29
Treacherous 30
Treacherous 31
Treacherous 32
Treacherous 33
Treacherous 34
Treacherous 35
Treacherous 36
Treacherous 37
Treacherous 38
Treacherous 39
Treacherous 40
Treacherous 41
Treacherous 42
Treacherous 43
Treacherous 44
Treacherous 45
Treacherous 46
Treacherous 47
Treacherous 48
Treacherous 49
Treacherous 50
Treacherous 51
Treacherous 52
Treacherous 53
Treacherous 54 (End of Season 1)
Treacherous: Who are you?
Treacherous 55 (Season 2)
Treacherous 56
Treacherous 57
Treacherous 58
Treacherous 59
Treacherous 60
Treacherous 61
Treacherous 62
Treacherous 63
Treacherous 64
Treacherous 65
Treacherous 66
Treacherous 67
Treacherous 68
Treacherous 69
Treacherous 70
Treacherous 71
Treacherous 72
Treacherous 73
Treacherous 74
Treacherous 75

Treacherous 9

21K 1.3K 849
By Sereneillusions

"Je suis désolé."
--

Lisa had no choice but to do what Jungkook told her to do. Even though it was raining and there's a hundred percent that she'll get wet, she went out of her office and out the building with an umbrella in her hand. Luckily, she found a coat on a closet inside the office and put it on to lessen the coldness that's freezing her skin. It's a bad idea to wear a skirt.

She waited for a taxi to pass by but none came and so she had to walk to the bus stop. Thankfully she didn't have to wait as a bus arrived just in time.

It took about twenty minutes before she reached the supermarket. By the time she was there, she was drenched by rainwater. The umbrella didn't help much.

She was shivering when she stepped inside the supermarket.

"Damn I need to hurry." She said and quickly pulled a shopping trolley. She started going through different isles, picking up and putting on the trolley the things from the list that Jungkook had given her.

"Where's the dairies section here? I need milk." Lisa muttered as she looked around. She turned to another aisle and smiled when she saw the rows and rows of different milk brands. She searched for a specific brand and when she saw it, she frowned at how high up it was.

"Great." She murmured before trying to reach for it. She's a tall person and she's wearing heeled sandals but she couldn't even touch the cartons of milk that was placed on the top shelf. "Curse you, top-shelf. Why are you so high up?"

She was about to reach for it again when a hand easily took the carton of milk that she was trying to reach. She looked at the person and was about to rant when the guy spoke first.

"Shorty." The guy smirked before handing her the milk.

"Kim Taehyung." Lisa let the name roll off her tongue. She knew him as Jungkook's best friend. He was in the black folder her mother gave her.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked her. Lisa looked at the basket full of goods in his hand.

"Same as what you're doing. Shopping." She answered. "And thanks for the milk. Can you please reach for another one?"

Taehyung let out a chuckle before reaching another carton of milk from the top shelf.

"You're drenched," Taehyung stated as he handed her the other carton of milk.

"Yeah. The rainfall's heavy tonight." Lisa said awkwardly.

"Here. Take off your coat and put on mine." Taehyung said as he put his basket down and proceeded to remove his coat.

"Oh, no need. I-" Lisa was about to protest when Taehyung pushed her coat off of her shoulders. She held her breath, not expecting him to invade her personal space. Taehyung completely removed her wet coat and replaced it with his dry one.

"T-thanks." She squeaked, her cheeks suddenly heating up. "Won't you be cold?"

"Nah I'll be fine. You look freezing. Hurry and go home before you catch a cold or something." Taehyung smiled his oh so famous rectangular smile. Lisa smiled back.

"Thank you," Lisa said once more.

"I'll see you around," Taehyung said and waved before leaving. Lisa's eyes followed his figure until he disappeared from her sight when he took a turn in the next aisle.

Ten minutes passed, and she's finally done with grocery shopping. Now she stood outside the supermarket with two bags full of groceries. She needs to take a cab fast, buy medicine for Mrs. Kim and go home. Even though she's no longer wearing the wet coat, her clothes and hair are still drenched.

"Hey, Mara!" She was snapped out of her thoughts when someone called her sister's name. A car then stopped in front of her. The window rolled down and saw it's Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ssi." She muttered.

"You don't have your car?" Taehyung asked her.

"No," Lisa answered.

"Jungkook let you go grocery shopping at this time and weather AND even without your car?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"It's not like he cared," Lisa said inside her mind.

"Yeah?" Lisa replied and it didn't even take three seconds for Taehyung to get out of his car.

"Geez. That brat. His wife is freezing out here." Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Hey what are you doing?" Lisa questioned the guy when he took her grocery bags and placed them in the back seat of his car.

"Let's go. I'm gonna take you home." Taehyung smiled before opening the passenger seat for her.

"I still have one more thing to buy though," Lisa said.

"Okay. Let's go then."

~*~

"Thank you so much Taehyung-ssi. I owe you one." Lisa thanked the silver-haired guy. "You can just drop the bags here by the door. I'll just ask Jinhee to help me carry them in."

"Yeah, no problem. You're Jungkook's wife after all." Taehyung smiled before placing the bags down by the front door. "I'll be going now."

"Yeah okay. Thank you so much again!" Lisa said. She watched as Taehyung walked towards his car, an umbrella in his hand. He waved at her one last time before going inside his car. She waited until his car left before she opened the front door.

She carried the two bags on her own towards the dining room and saw Mrs. Kim, Jinhee and Jeon freaking Jungkook there.

Jeon Jungkook is freaking here now?! Doesn't he have a meeting to attend as he said to her on the phone?!

"Oh my, Mara! You're soaked, dear! What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked and went towards her.

"I went grocery shopping," Lisa told the older woman before gesturing to the bags in her hands.

"Oh my. Why? Jinhee already went earlier this morning." Mrs. Kim told her and Lisa widened her eyes.

"What? But Jungkook said you called and told him to buy groceries. He even gave me a list of things to buy." Lisa stated before showing the old woman her phone, letting her see the list Jungkook had sent her.

"No, darling. I did call Jungkook but that was to inform him about the grocery shopping that Jinhee did. I sent him the list that Jinhee bought to make sure he's okay with the budget that we used." Mrs. Kim explained to her and Lisa immediately diverted her eyes towards the devil who's silently eating on the dining table.

So her effort was just a waste of time?! What the hell?!

"Jungkook did you told her to do the grocery shopping?" Mrs. Kim asked Jungkook.

"I did Mrs. Kim," Jungkook answered in honesty. Lisa started to breathe heavily.

"Oh, dear. I think you misheard what I told you." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook's eyes then met Lisa's raging ones.

"Well, maybe I did." He said, the corner of his lips twitching to rise and Lisa's eyes darken and her blood boiled in anger. He planned this, didn't he?!

"Next time, try cleaning your ears to hear it better," Lisa growled and a smirk finally formed on Jungkook's lips. She's fcking drenched and freezing and he dared to smirk?!

"Yes. Next time." Jungkook uttered, a smirk still adorning his soft lips.

"Now we have so many groceries." Mrs. Kim said. "Jinhee, come and bring these to the kitchen."

The said girl went forward and took the bags. Mrs. Kim followed the girl.

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim. It won't go to waste." Jungkook said over his shoulder.

"You said you have a meeting. Why are you here?" Lisa asked in a low voice.

"It was canceled," Jungkook answered casually and Lisa was so close to exploding.

"It was canceled," Lisa repeated in disbelief.

So this was his revenge on what she did to his food this morning? That's the only reason for him to do this. And he fcking went overboard. The anger and irritation that she's feeling were on another level. She wanted to strangle him.

"Mara go upstairs and clean up. Get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold." Mrs. Kim came back with a plate in her hand. "Then come downstairs and eat dinner."

Lisa turned around and was about to go upstairs when Jungkook spoke once more.

"That coat you're wearing looks familiar."

Lisa turned her head. "Someone was nice enough to help me. I'm sure you know him."

~*~

It was already around ten in the evening. After Lisa took a hot bath, she didn't go downstairs anymore to eat. She felt tired and her head suddenly began to throb like a bitch. Jinhee came to ask her to go have dinner but she refused, telling the girl that she's tired. She fell asleep and now she just woke up with her stomach begging her to feed it.

And so she stood up to go downstairs.

"Woah." She breathes, her legs were weak and her head dizzy. She closed her eyes for a few seconds.

As much as she doesn't want to leave the comfort of her bed, her stomach was empty and yearning food so she pushed herself to go and eat.

She was at the top of the stairs when she saw Jungkook taking out an umbrella from the cupboard. He's dressed up and seemed like to be going somewhere.

"Jungkook." She called the man.

Jungkook flinched when he heard Lisa's voice.

"Shit." He whispered as he closed his eyes tight for a second before looking at the girl.

"Where do you think you're going at this time of night?" Lisa questioned as she slowly went down the stairs.

"Out." Was Jungkook's answer.

"Out where?" Lisa raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Why are you still up at this time?" Jungkook tried to avoid the question by asking her a question.

"I'm hungry," Lisa answered. "Now answer me. Where are you going?"

Is he going to see his mistress? Like what her mother told her he has? Geez. If he's going to see his other woman, it won't bother her but she can't let him go and do that. Preventing him to see his mistress is her main job here. The reason why she's here.

"I want you to secure Mara's place while she's still unconscious. Make sure no one would dare take her place."

"I'm meeting up Taehyung," Jungkook said which Lisa immediately knew was a lie.

"For what?" She asked again.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Jungkook glared.

"Just answer me," Lisa demanded. It was silent after that. They just stood there, having a staring contest. And Lisa will not back out.

But then her legs began to lose strength and she became dizzy once more, causing her to hold onto the wall.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and went towards her. When she was about to fall, Jungkook took long quick strides, catching her just in time.

"Fck. You're burning!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as his skin touched Lisa's skin. He lifted his free hand and pressed it against her forehead.

She has a fever.

"Let go of me you jerk," Lisa mumbled as she tried to push him off of her with the remaining strength that she has. Instead of doing what she said, Jungkook bent down and hooked his free arm below her knees while his other arm was still placed behind her back. He lifted her in a bridal style with ease.

"Hey!" Lisa yelped when she suddenly felt the ground disappeared beneath her feet. "Put me down!"

"Stop it! Stay still." Jungkook hissed as he tightens his hold onto her. He began to walk upstairs, making Lisa hold onto his neck, afraid that she'll fall.

He brought the girl to the guest room where she's currently staying at and gently placed her onto the bed. Lisa was about to stand but Jungkook pushed her back down.

"Don't move. I'll go get some water and a towel." Jungkook told her and Lisa blinked.

"But I'm hungry!" She pouted. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why is she suddenly acting cute?" He thought.

"I'll reheat the food Mrs. Kim left for you. Wait here." Jungkook told her.

On the way to the kitchen, Mrs. Kim suddenly appeared from her room.

"Is everything okay Jungkook? I heard voices." Mrs. Kim asked him as both of them went downstairs.

"Mara has a fever," Jungkook told the older woman.

"Oh, dear." Mrs. Kim said, her tone of voice suddenly changed to worry.

"Do we still have meds?" Jungkook asked Mrs. Kim as he opened the fridge and took out the leftover that Mrs. Kim saved for Mara.

"I'll reheat that. Go and get some water and a towel from the bathroom. The meds are also in the medicine kit placed there." Mrs. Kim told Jungkook and the latter obliged. He went back to the guest room.

He opened the door and saw that the girl already passed out on the bed. He walked towards her and fixed the comforter over her body. He then sat down.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, staring at the girl's doll-like face. "I guess I went too far. It's my fault that you've gotten a fever."

~*~

The next morning came quickly. Jungkook woke up early as usual. Another day for work. His plans to go to Heejin's place was canceled because of what happened last night.

"Mrs. Kim I need help with my tie!" Jungkook yelled from inside the walk-in closet. Seconds later, Mrs. Kim came in and took the necktie from his hand.

"Your mother's here." Mrs. Kim informed him as she fixed his necktie.

"Mother? What is she doing here?" Jungkook asked in confusion. He lifted his phone and saw that he didn't receive any messages or calls from his mother.

After Mrs. Kim was done with his necktie, he quickly went downstairs to see his mother. He found her cooking in the kitchen.

"Mother? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked his mother before kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh so now I can't visit my son and daughter-in-law?" His mother teased.

"That's not what I meant, mother. I was just surprised since you didn't call or message me that you're coming." Jungkook told his mother.

"Oh, I was meant to surprise both of you. Ah, I almost forgot." His mother then turned to him and slapped his upper arm.

"Oww! Mother, what was that for?" Jungkook groaned as he massaged the spot his mother had slapped.

"You're not taking good care of your wife Jeon Jungkook! I heard she's sick because you asked her to go buy some groceries last night! And it was raining so hard!" His mother scolded him.

"Mother okay calm down. I know it's my fault." Jungkook muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck. His mother sighed before turning towards the hot soup that she made.

"Jinhee!" The said girl immediately came forward upon his mother's call. His mother placed a bowl of hot soup on the tray that Jinhee was holding along with some side dishes, a bowl of sliced fruits and a glass of warm milk.

"Give it to Jungkook." His mother ordered and Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Mother I'm going to be late. I-"

"Oh, you're not going anywhere young man. Not until you take good care of your wife. Now take the tray and go feed Mara!" His mother commanded and Jungkook had no choice but to comply and took the tray from Jinhee.

"Make sure she eats everything! Only then can you go to work. I'll be waiting here." Jungkook heard his mother said and he can't help but release a series of curses as he walked upstairs.

Jinhee followed him and opened the door of the guest room for him as she knew he won't be able to since he's holding a tray. As soon as Jungkook stepped inside, Jinhee closed the door.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the sleeping form on the bed.

He sighed before placing the tray on the foot of the bed. He then went to pull the side table that was in the corner of the room towards the bed and placed the food there.

"Hey. Wake up." Jungkook uttered as he shook Lisa's sleeping form.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes upon hearing the voice. Once her eyes focused on Jungkook's face, she let out a groan.

"Great. I just woke up and my day's already ruined by the sight of your face." Lisa muttered before turning around, her back now facing Jungkook.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes, not bothering to deliver a remark.

"Hey get up and eat. I still need to go to work. I have a meeting in an hour." Jungkook told her. Lisa looked at him.

"How about a no. I'm not hungry." Lisa retorted and turned her back again.

"God Mara, don't make this any more difficult. Just eat." Jungkook told her. Annoyance was present in his voice.

"N. O. No!" Lisa said pettily. Jungkook groaned in irritation.

"Don't make me do something you'll regret Mara. I. Said. Eat." Jungkook warned but Lisa was not fazed by his words. He can't boss her around like this. Especially now that she's sick because of him.

"Make me," Lisa stated with confidence. They held a staring contest for a while before Jungkook pulled away.

"Fine then. I'll call your mother and tell her you're being so difficult." Jungkook said before pulling out his phone and Lisa's eyes widened.

What are they? Five? Like children who would run to their mother just because they won't get their way?

But then it worked on her.

"What? No!" Lisa protested and pulled his phone away from his grasp. Jungkook's expression turned hard and serious.

"Give me back my phone Mara," Jungkook told her as he held out his palm, telling her to place the phone in his grasp.

"No." Lisa shook her head.

"Give it back now," Jungkook warned. Lisa placed the phone behind her in return.

"Gosh, why are you so petty today Lisa?" She thought to herself.

Jungkook's eyes darken.

The next moments happened so fast. One moment, Jungkook was glaring at her. Then the next thing she knew, he was suddenly on top of her.

Lisa's eyes went wide as saucers and she felt air completely left her lungs. Jungkook had both her hands placed above her head. She was trapped beneath him.

"G-get off of m-me." Lisa stuttered as she avoided eye contact with him.

"Why? I thought you like this position?" Jungkook whispered and Lisa gulped.

"I'm sick," Lisa muttered.

"Which made you more powerless under me. Who's at a more advantage now?" Jungkook said in a low husky voice. "Look at me."

"No," Lisa answered.

She felt him touch her chin and she quickly shut her eyes when he tilted her head to face him.

"What do you want me to do sweetheart?" Jungkook whispered against her right ear and she felt goosebumps all over her skin.

"G-get off of me J-Jungkook." She squeaked beneath him.

"Will you eat if I do what you said?" He asked.

"Y-yes. I will e-eat." Lisa replied nervously.

"Good girl," Jungkook whispered one last time before Lisa felt the weight finally getting off of her. She opened her eyes and of course, the devil was smirking in victory. His phone now in his hand as well.

"Eat. I won't leave until you finish everything."

--
"I'm sorry."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 38
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
253K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
662K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...