Until My Last Breath

By mmonaa1000

„Do you still hate me?" he asks, making me stop and turn around. „Why do you want to know that so badly?" „B... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chaptet 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 82

986 40 2
By mmonaa1000

Rose's POV:
"We are not staying for long. You should actually get some rest and not run around Los Angeles in high heels." Shawn comments as he walks behind me towards the car.

I say nothing opening the door on the backside after approaching it. Wordlessly we sit in until Shawn decides to break the silence. "Rose-" He starts but stops as Geoff and Andrew sit in too, probably not wanting to cause a scene.

"Hey Rose, Ava told me about today. Next time you go somewhere public, you can just call me and I'll get you a bodyguard, okey? Even if it's unfamiliar to you, it's better than having problems with panic attacks." Andrew offers, smiling lightly at me.

I nod, returning the gesture. "Yeah, if that gets trough her stubborn head." Shawn mumbles, inaudible for the two in the front but I could still hear it. Seriously? Why is he the one who is annoyed right now? I should be. Actually I am mad at him.

"Yes, thank you." I reply , before looking out of the window. During the car ride they talked about some stuff for the shows, so I was completely lost in my thoughts.

Shivers run down my spine as I remember how different it felt this time and how scared I was. I tried my best to stay awake because I honestly thought if I closed my eyes back then, I wouldn't wake up anymore.

Something warm on my thigh makes me look down to see that Shawn placed his hand there. Really? He thinks everything is fine now? I move my left leg more to the side so his hand falls off of it, placing my own hands in my lap. I could feel his gaze on the back of my head since I only gaze out of the window.

A sigh is all I could hear from him, making me feel a bad. At least a little bit... Why does he make it so hard to be mad at him? Rolling my eyes, I lean my head against the cool window, already wishing that this night was over.

It sounds controlling but I just want to be there because I hate the thought of him and Camila being alone. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm scared of the possibility of loosing him.

I shake my head, trying to stop me from overthinking as the car comes to a stop. I'll just try to enjoy the evening as much as possible.

Shawn steps out of the car, jogging to my side to open the door for me. God, why is he so adorable? I let him do it but I don't take his hand while stepping out of the car, causing once again a confused look on his face.

Ignoring it, I follow Geoff and Andrew towards the entrance, Shawn strolling in behind us. As soon as we enter the kinda fancy restaurant, I notice that there are are almost no people. Thank god.

That means there's not a high chance of fans being here. My smile disappears again as soon as I see a familiar black haired girl standing up from her seat along with some others. That must be the rest of fifth harmony.

They quickly approach us, each of them hugging me and Shawn. Even Camila hugs me like we are the best of friends. She is nice... but I cannot get the feeling of my chest that she wants more from Shawn.

"Hey, girls." Shawn greets while Camila walks towards him. Of course, she wraps her arms way longer around him than everyone else did. Like really long. During the time he is busy with her the other girls talk to me and I have to say they are way more chill and easy to talk with than I expected.

"So you are Shawn's girl?" I nod, a small smile on my lips. "Honestly you too look so cute together. I always get jealous when I see pictures of you. Like can I also have a relationship like that?" One girl, who introduced herself as Lauren earlier pouts, making me chuckle.

"That's all her, Lauren." I hear Shawn say, followed by his arms snaking around my waist to pull me into his side. "Aww such a gentleman." Normani laughs.

Shawn just smiles, pressing a kiss to my temple. I bite my inner cheek to stop be from pushing him away. He knows exactly that I'm mad at him but still does something like that, acting like nothings wrong. I'm not saying we have to start fighting here but he could at least know his limits.

"So, who's hungry? We can talk while waiting for the food because I'm starving." Lauren chirps, causing us to laugh. We all sit down me on the one side of Shawn, Camila and Normani on the other while Lauren and the rest sit opposite of us.

After we ordered I start to talk to Lauren. She is really sweet and funny, I have to say. Our conversation actually helps to ignore the fact that Camila is literally sticking to Shawn while he seems to like it as much as she does.

Either he really enjoys her attention a bit too much or he is trying to be mad at me and annoy me. No matter what it is, trust me Shawn. Two can play this game. I'm sure he will love it when I FaceTime Carter later.

"Oh my god, we have to make a The Walking Dead marathon sometime. You are the only one I know who likes it too." Lauren says joyfully, causing me to laugh. "Yes we have to."

"Aww Lauren finally found another freak who likes to watch people eating other people." Dinah jokes, making us glare at her. Her eyes widen as she lifts her hand in surrender. "Be careful Dinah. Now there are two of them. That makes it way easier to murder you in your sleep." Normani teases.

We laugh at her creepy response and guess what, the two lovebirds finally pay attention to others here on the table. "I wouldn't underestimate them Dinah." Shawn adds, taking a sip from his drink before I could feel his hand on mine which is resting on my thigh.

Automatically I reach up to drink too, shaking his hand off of mine. Shawn's eyes rest on me but he doesn't say anything, probably thinking I just wanted to drink. Sighing, I bite my lower lip.

Why am I so complicated? I want him to know why I am mad but I also like... don't want him to know because it would only end in another fight.

Once I pop out of my thoughts again, I feel Shawn placing his hand behind me, squeezing my shoulder softly. I move forward as inconspicuous as possible. I just don't want him to touch me right now. Is that so hard to understand?

Also I feel nauseous for like half an hour now. That's not a good sign right? It could just be because of the food. Yeah... that's probably it. I try to focus on the others again but I feel a sudden wave of dizziness wash over me.

"Excuse me for a minute." I say, smiling lightly before standing up. "I'll come with you, hun." "You cannot go into the lady's bathroom anyways Shawn." Camila chuckles and believe me if I throw up, I will do it right into her face.

"I can join you if you want? Do you feel alright?" "Thank you but it's fine." I press out as nicely as possible. "See she is an independent woman Shawnie."

"Still, I'm gonna go with you." Shawn replies, ignoring the desperate gaze of Camila as he stands up looking at me the whole time. I guess, he sees that I don't feel that good.
"But Shawn-"

"Camila, just let him be the real gentleman he is. They will back in a minute and I think we can survive that amount of time without the cutest couple." Lauren laughs, interrupting Camila.

I could feel a slight tension between them, causing my eyebrows to furrow but looks like my body doesn't want me to think about it now. I could feel that my fingers are slightly numb. What the...

"You just have to." Shawn chuckles, trying to lighten the mood before he guides me to the restroom. Without a care about being seen, he follows me into the room. No people are here anyways.

Not that it would matter to me right now because I honestly feel horrible. "Earth to Rose? Hellooo? Can you just finally tell me why you are acting like that?" I hear Shawn ask.

Holding onto the sink, I look at him trough the mirror just like earlier but I don't want to fight now. "I don't know what you mean." I respond, holding my numb feeling hands under cold water but it doesn't help.

"Yes you do! Why are you not letting me touch you? I can't even lay my arm around your shoulder without you moving away." He states, his voice raised lightly.

"Shawn..." I mumble, breathing out shakily. What is happening to me? "Please just tell me what I did, so we can solve this, okey? I don't want to fight with you." He tells me, this time softly as he grabs my arms gently to turn me around. I just stare at him, blinking a few times to get rid of my blurry sight.

"Rose? Can you please answer? Remember as we promised to talk to each other to make this work? That's what I'm trying to do but you have to try too. Please." Shawn says, thinking I haven't said a word because I don't want to talk to him but actually it's only because I don't know what's happening.

"I -I can't feel my hands Shawn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...