Until My Last Breath

By mmonaa1000

„Do you still hate me?" he asks, making me stop and turn around. „Why do you want to know that so badly?" „B... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chaptet 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 79

1.2K 39 0
By mmonaa1000

Rose's POV:
Frowning, I click onto one of them, seeing Shawn and Camila... My eyes open immediately as I hear the door shut rather loudly.

"Shit." I hear someone curse quietly, followed by footsteps. Confused, I look around noticing that I'm still here in the hotel bed but as my eyes land on the clock it reads half past ten.

Wait, what? But it was almost eleven? Rubbing my eyes I sit up as I hear a jacket zip open. Shortly after Shawn comes around the corner, smiling softly as he spots me.

"Sorry that I woke you up, baby." He apologizes, quickly bending down to press a kiss to my forehead. "It's fine." I mumble, searching for my phone while he changes into something more comfortable. I check Instagram and Twitter but there's nothing.

Did I dream all that? God, can my mind stop playing tricks on me? Sighing, I turn my phone off again waiting for Shawn to finish. After he's dressed in black sweatpants and a white shirt, he strolls towards me, getting under the duvets.

"How was it?" I ask, starting to play with his fingers while I rest my head on his warm chest.

"Good. We changed some lyrics and stuff. So it's almost finished. Also the rest of Fifth Harmony came over and they are excited to meet you." He replies, slipping his hand under my shirt to caress my back.

"Oh...okey." "Don't worry. They are really nice." Shawn chuckles. I smile up at him and he returns the gesture until he has to yawn.

"I'm so tired." He murmurs, pulling my leg over his hip. "Then let's sleep. You have to be fit for concert tomorrow or you'll forgot the name of the city you are in." I tease.

"That was only one time." He scoffs, making me giggle. "Goodnight Shawnie." "Night love."
Only moments later, I hear his breath becoming steady and calm, meaning that he is already asleep. Left alone with my thoughts, I try to stop overthinking again. He didn't break his promise and I only dreamt that with the pictures. So can this uneasy feeling please go away?
.............................................................................

A sigh leaves my lips as I stretch my arms out, slowly fluttering my eyes open but squeezing them close instantly again because I'm blinded by the sun shining trough the opened curtains.

Blindly, I search for Shawn on his side of the bed but he's not there. My eyebrows furrow as I open my eyes to scan the room for a sign of him but it's completely quiet.

The showers not running either. So I dreamt that he came home tomorrow? Just as I was about to reach for my phone I hear his voice coming from the door.

"We are staying in the hotel. Alright see you then, buddy." Shawn says, appearing with his phone trapped between his shoulder and head, two bags in his hands.

"Can't you like sleep a bit longer? You don't know how hard it is to surprise you." Shawn whines, as he notices that I'm awake. I shrug, smiling lightly. „What's that?"

"Breakfast. I actually wanted to set it up more romantically as a make up for  yesterday but since you are awake you have to be okey with strawberries in a plastic box." Shawn answers, making me chuckle.

"I'm okey with that and Shawn. I'm not mad or anything, you know. It's your job and I get that I will be the second choice sometimes." I say, taking out what else he has bought.

„Rose, don't say that ever again. You will still be my first choice. I only went there yesterday because you told me it's okey and I wouldn't have been mad at all if you had told me not to go. Got it?" Shawn asks, lifting my head with his fingers.

I smile, leaning in to give him a kiss. „Got it." I repeat after we pull away. „How many muffins have you bought?" I laugh lightly as I take out two boxes out of the bag. „What? I'm starving." he replies, biting into one of them. „Mhm." I chuckle, taking out one for me aswell.

While we eat, Shawn tells me what he has planned for the show tonight. He wants to sing in the middle of the crowd for a while. „Have fun with thousands of girls trying to touch you."

"I only want one girl to touch me." He
whispers into my ear, biting my earlobe afterwards. „Shawn!" I squeal, hitting his chest playfully. „You idiot." I grumble. „Come here." he laughs, pulling back into his side.

"I have to go to the studio before the rehearsal later. Do you want to come with me?" „I would love to but I have to study. I should have done that the past week actually." I mumble the last part, making Shawn chuckle. „Oh right, your finals. That means prom is around the corner right?" Shawn asks. I nod.

„Why?" „I'm still waiting for you to ask me to come with you. Or do you have someone else in mind?" „Zac Efron wouldn't be bad." I reply, causing Shawn to roll his eyes. I chuckle, shaking my head. "No seriously."

"I'm serious. He's - true gentleman." I state, biting into a strawberry. „Haha, I feel the love." „Shawn you honestly think I'm going there? No thanks."

"But it's your prom! You shouldn't skip it." „Shawn you remember what I told you about my classmates, right?" „Yes and that's exactly why we should go. I want them to see that you don't care. We are gonna take Austin and Ava with us and make it a double date."

"Forget it." I say, standing up to throw the wrappings of the muffins we ate into the bin. „Babe-."

"Shawn don't even start. You don't know how glad I am to be out of there. I'm not going back if I don't have to and now excuse me, I have to make sure I don't fail." I say, sitting down with the laptop on my lap.

"Now? Can't we cuddle first?" Shawn questions, starting to leave kisses on my cheek. „Shawn I have way to much to do. Also my maths exam is soon and I don't get everything yet." I sigh, pushing him away lightly. „I can help you." „No it's fine."

„But why not? It will be easier for you if I explain you the things-." „I said it's fine!" I unintentionally snap, making me regret it immediately. It's not his fault.

"Sorry." I mumble, pressing my lips together. „Hey Rose." Shawn speaks softly, cupping my cheeks so I look at him. „I didn't mean to make you upset. I just thought you would like a good memory about school."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just that there are too many bad ones. I just want to get it over with as fast as possible. I don't want to look back anymore. I only want to look forward because I know that it's gonna be better. I have you now."

A wide smile spread on his lips as he nods, pulling me into a hug. „You are so right, hunny." he whispers, kissing my temple. „Now, could you... help me?" I ask, smiling sweetly.

„Of course." Shawn says. After the next two hours I actually understand more than before but right now my head feels like it's exploding if I try one more task.

Groaning, I let my it fall onto the bed. „Come on, we are almost finished with this topic." Shawn says, nudging my arm.

„I don't want anymore." I sigh. „Rose we are almost done. Let's make it more fun." Shawn says, so I open one eye to see him grinning. „I ask you questions and if you are wrong you have to take off a clothing and if you are right I have to."

"No." I chuckle. „Get You hormones under control, Mendes." „You are no fun." he pouts, laying on top of me. „Shawn!" I breath out, the sudden wait cutting off my breath.

"Huh?" he asks, smirking devilishly as he props himself up on his elbows, so he doesn't suffocate me. „It's enough maths for today." I say, pushing his curls back from his forehead with my fingers, causing him to close his eyes contently.

A grin creeps onto my lips because of how adorable he is. God, how did I deserve him? Quickly I lift my head to connect our lips. He immediately kisses me back. The feeling of his soft lips is just too incredible.

Eventually the stress washes away and I try to pull him even closer. Smiling he turns us over, so I'm lying on him not breaking the kiss for a second. „Babe-." he starts after pulling away but a knock on the door interrupts him. „Yes?" Shawn asks, sighing afterwards.

„Shawn, I need to talk to you for a second. It's important." Geoff states, after he walked in. „Sure, what is it?" „Uh... I don't think that all the producer stuff is interesting for Rose." He chuckles.

"Can you come with me?" I see how Shawn frowns slightly confused but nods anyways. „I'll be right back." Shawn informs, pecking my lips once more before he stands up.

Geoff smiles at me kinda... nervously? I smile back, watching as the two of the leave the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
96.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...