jake peralta oneshots

由 90sgallaghers

lil one chapter stories on literally the cutest guy ever 更多

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eight (part 2)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
sixteen (part two)
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen (part two)
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty eight (part two)
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty seven (part two)
thirty eight
thirty eight (part two)
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty three (part two)
fourty three (part three)
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty six (part two)
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

fourty seven

8K 159 20
由 90sgallaghers

my hands grip my coffee cup as my eyes fixate on the screen before me. i wasn't actually concentrating on the track record that i was supposed to be, i was just blankly staring at the computer. the usual commotion of this day of the year was blurred out all around me and it was just me in my faded bubble.

i continued to stay in the same position for i don't know how long. it could have been seconds, it could have been minutes. i was brought out of my trance by what seemed to be a marching band. i turned to see captain holt waltzing in with them.

"t'is the day of the halloween heist!" he announced, raising his arms. before he had a chance to speak, the lights blacked out. several officers pulled their guns out but i remained motionless. as they raised, everyone noticed jake stood on his desk with an orange and black suit on with a top hat.

"t'is the night of the halloween heist!" he shouts, laughing and raising his arms just as captain holt did. before jake or holt could speak, tap dancers came down the hallway and two men held amy as she came gracefully into the bullpen. she opened her mouth to speak but i interrupted her.

"yes! we get it! it's the halloween heist! now get on with it!" i shout, shaking my head and typing on my laptop. i felt the room go awkwardly silent before everyone shook it off and the terms of this year's event.

within five minutes the heist had begun; holt had retired to his office and amy had headed back downstairs. before jake could conduct what stunt he was going to pull next, he came over to my desk.

"are you ok? you seemed a little angry just then. and also you're not participating this year, i thought this was going to be your year!" he asked me, sitting on the chair beside my desk. i stutter and hesitate for a moment, wondering whether to tell him. i shake my head, sending him a smile.

"i just have foi much to do right now. and i'm fine, i just didn't get much sleep last night" i lied, looking across at jake.

"ok. you're my girlfriend so i had to ask" he says quickly, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before he dashes off with charles. as usual, terry wasn't competing in this event, he was looking to get his paperwork done. or so i thought. from the corner of my eye, i could see him wheeling himself over to him. i glance up to see him beside me.

"meet me in the evidence room in five minutes" he quietly orders before he rolls away and stands up to head down the corridor. before i had the chance to ask him what was wrong, he had disappeared. i shrug my shoulders, finishing up my report before heading to the copy room to print it off and give it to captain holt.

as i open the door, someone behind the door screams which automatically makes me scream. i open my eyes to see charles stood there holding jake's phone.

"you're an idiot" i tell him, rolling my eyes before i print my document off.

"and why do you have jake's phone?" i ask him, placing my arrest report into the file. he raises his eyebrows before answering me.

"he told me to keep hold of it for him while he does something on the roof. i didn't know your texts were so saucy!" he exclaims. my face flushes and i scold him before i scurry out of the room.

i go into the bullpen and place my report on my desk before heading down the hallway to see what terry wanted. i open the evidence room door to see him and gina stood there.

"what's this about?" i ask them. gina shoots terry a look which told him to lock the door behind me. as that happens, i suddenly become more nervous than i initially was.

"we know. we know your little secret" gina whispers, smiling as she presses her phone to her chin. my brows furrow as i wonder what they're going on about. gina then steps forward, pressing one of her fake nails to my stomach.

"your little secret" she says, her eyes looking into mine. i gulp, stepping away from gina and letting my back hit the wall.

"we know that you're pregnant, man" terry tells me, folding his arms. my body releases the tension that it was holding and i allow a tear to slip down.

"please don't tell jake" i whisper, holding a hand over my stomach. gina and terry hold a glance between themselves and then towards me.

"please. we haven't been dating for long and i don't want him to know" i beg of them.

"weren't you careful?" terry asks, unfolding his arms to make himself seem less intimidating and scary, less than he already does.

"it was...one time" i say, lifting my hand and biting my nails. before the pair of them could say anymore, i step forwards and look intently at them.

"please just keep this quiet for now. i figure something out just ... don't say anything" i demand, tilting my head and awaiting for confirmation that they'd keep my secret safe. they nod their heads, sending me a sympathetic smile before i exited the room. as i did so, jake and amy dashed past me.

"you'll never catch me!" jake screams as he runs. i smile at the sight of my boyfriend but my smile soon fades as the reality of the fact i need to let him know that i'm pregnant with his child sinks in. i sigh, shuffling down the hallway and into the bullpen. i pick up the report on my desk and take it to captain holt's office. i knock on his door and wait until he grants me entry. as i walk in, i see him and rosa sat there.

"i've got the arrest report on the robbery on 57th street" i tell him, sending him a sad smile. he nods his head, taking my report. he and rosa simultaneously lean over before they speak.

"you have nothing to be scared of. sure, jake is very childish but he is not irresponsible" captain holt assured me.

"gina told you?" i ask. they nod their head and i nod mine as i turn around and exit the room. i sigh once again, sitting at my desk and placing my head in my hands. multiple tears slip down my face as i get all caught up with my situation.

"y/n? what's wrong?" i hear a familiar voice ask me. i pull my head up to see jake quickly coming over to me. the sight of him makes me cry more than i already am. he is quick to wrap his arms around me and rub them.

"please don't cry. it makes me sad when you cry. what's up?" he asks me again, momentarily pressing his lips to my sodden cheeks.

"we can't do this here. can we go somewhere?" i say, wiping one side of my face. i immediately see a wave of panic wash over his face but none the less, he nods his head and allows me to stand up.

"we can go to the roof" jake suggests. i nod my head, letting some tears silently fall as my boyfriend's arms remained wrapped around me. as we go up, i see terry and gina glance at us. their faces just show sympathy as they watch us.

jake opens the door for me and i shiver as the cold october air engulfs us. jake shakes his jacket from his body and wraps is around me before he allows me to speak.

"there's no easy way to say this" i start. great, start with the most cliché way ever. i take a deep breath in before i face my fears and tell him.

"i know we haven't been dating for long and i didn't mean for this to happen but i'm pregnant. with your child" i say, holding my breath. jake's eyes widen as he hears my words, his back arching over slightly.

"are you sure?" he asks, looking back up at me. i nod my head.

"i went to the doctor's office a few days ago and she confirmed it for me. i'm pregnant" i tell him. my heart remains in my throat as i await his reaction. he just stands there, no reaction whatsoever.

after a moment of complete silence, jake shakes his head and raises his arms in surrender.

"i-i gotta go" he stutters, stumbling through the door and back down the stairs. no words come out of my mouth as i see the father of my child run away once i tell him i'm expecting.

"fuck!" i scream out, throwing a punch and a kick at the door as tears fall down my face once again. i raise my now bleeding knuckles to my face and break down. like in every cliché movie, i slip down the door as tears and panic take over me.

an hour must have past of me sad out in the cold, breaking down. i had eventually calmed down, for now, and i stood up from where i had been sat.

i opened the door and went downstairs. before i could go back into the bullpen again, a door opened and my arm was yanked into the room where it led. a shriek escaped my lips as i was pulled into a dark room.

"oh. shit" a voice cursed. whoever it was turned on the lights and his identity was then revealed. jake's expression went from fine to broken in the matter of a second.

"baby, have you been crying? wait, don't answer that. let me speak first" he starts, shaking his head and his hands. i nod my head, placing my hands in my pockets.

"we haven't been dating long and it is inconvenient, for most people. but not for us. we haven't said it properly yet but i love you   y/n. and i love this child growing inside you. our child" jake says, placing his hand over my stomach.

"and we're gonna be the best damn parents ever. because i love you" he tells me, sending a warm smile. butterflies erupt inside me and an unconscious smile comes to my face too.

"i love you too" i say. jake's hands hold my face and he slams his lips into mine. i smile once again and as they always do, jake's hips come forwards.

we pull away to gain breath and as we do so, the mirrored glass fades and there the nine-nine stood, cheering for the two of us. jake wrapped his arms around me once again and presses his lips to mine.

a/n  i'm sorry it feels like i haven't updated for ages. i've just been busy with all my summer homework and shit. 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, even if it is a bit dramatic

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Wlw Imagines 由 Jay

同人小说

32K 878 25
G!P Female Celebrities/Characters x Female Reader (No Reader G!P) REQUESTS ARE OPEN
8.4K 81 19
i actually think oneshots books are so fricking wholesome and that i really need to write one. im saying it as if i'm not juggling about 10000 books...
478K 6.7K 148
one shots
17.8K 655 47
MALE READER! One Shots NO SMUT