πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

Par -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... Plus

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|07| babysitter
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|22| fight
|23| play nice
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|61| sexy secretary
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 1
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

|38| break up

67.1K 5.8K 8.5K
Par -kimtaesan

Remember to vote as you read the story! <3
❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

Later that evening the doorbell rings. I told Tye he could come over tonight like he asked, so it's probably him. Although my mind is still fogged by what happened between Taehyung and I earlier. I'm not sure if I've completely gotten the whole Trisha thing either...

I go downstairs to answer the door, "Hey babe." Tye greets me and pecks my cheek. It's so amazing how he can act like nothing happened. Like he never made me cry.

"Hey." I reply.

"Are your parents home?"

"Not for now." I shake my head, sitting on the couch in the living room. He follows next to me.

"What's wrong , hm?" He tilts his head to get a better look at me. I snap up to his eyes and shake my head again. "Nothing... Just tired."

He chuckles and begins to ride his hand up my thigh. "I've missed you so much." He takes my face and smashes his lips against mine so abruptly.

As his lips caress mine hungrily I keep thinking about him and Trisha. I'm supposed to feel special when he shows affection to me, but instead, all that runs through my mind is him doing these exact same things to her. The way he's feeling my cheek right now is how he did to Trisha, the way he's kissing my lip right now is how he did to Trisha.

His right-hand cups my neck but that's when Trisha's face springs all over my mind.

Immediately I push Tye's chest away and stand up. He looks at me in confusion. "Tye I'm sorry... but I still can't get over it."

He lets out a sigh and rubs his temple. "Lilo I told you—"

"I know it's in the past, but that doesn't mean I can just sweep it under the rug so soon. I don't want to think of myself as just the next Trisha when we kiss... I... I think we should take a break."

Tye's eyes flash open in shock, "You want to break up over something that happened two years ago?"

"I just can't get over it that quickly. It's still too fresh in my mind, I need some time to clear my head. If you really care about me then please understand."

I can tell he's both heartbroken and frustrated. He sighs stressfully before his expression softens.

"Okay. I'll give you time. But don't forget that I'll be waiting whenever you're ready. I care about you Lilo, I've always got you."

My heart breaks a little hearing this, I feel so guilty now. Tye stands up and places a hand on my shoulder, kissing me on the forehead once more before smiling and leaving my house. I stare at the door until I can hear his car driving away, then throw my neck back to contain the water in my eyes.

We're just taking a break... It's not like this is forever right...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍂

Even if calling things off with Tye was the best thing to do, I've been feeling down ever since. Maybe it's because he was my first love, my first boyfriend and my first kiss. It's understandable that I feel this way.

The next day I arrive at work, briefly greet the girls and get changed. I'm not really in the mood to talk much today.

As I mindlessly clean a table I hear the girls all awe behind me, I look back and see Li running around in circles while the girls all watch. It's good to see her healthier. As soon as I notice Taehyung standing there I look back down into the table and blush. After what happened between us last time I don't know if I can face him.

"Bossman I didn't know you had a little whittle kitty! She's so cute!" Teddy strokes her with a baby voice.

"Yeah when did you get her?" Winter asks. "The other night." He replies.

"Hm, she is pretty cute." Chrys strokes her fur carefully, "Where did you purchase her?"

"Er... A box on the street."

Chrys instantly stops touching the Li and holds her backed away arm. "You mean it's a stray?! You let me touch a stray?! Thanks now I have to go and drink-infect myself." I hear her designer flats tap their way out of the room.

"She got a name?" Winter asks.

"Yeah, Li."

"Oh Taehyung, that's perfect for her!" Gretchen nods.

For the second that I look back, Taehyung happens to make eye contact with me. I waste no time in darting my eyes back to the table. While the girls are distracted by Li the sound of his footsteps draw nearer. Suddenly the table is harder to wipe, my focus is all over the place. What does he even want?

"We should talk." He stands beside me with his hands in his pockets.

"I-I'm busy..." I don't shift my eyes from the already spotless table top. He watches me for a few seconds as I nervously clutch and circle to rag.

"Alright, then speak to me after work." Then he finally walks away, taking my silence as an agreement.

It's not that I'm mad at him, I'm just so awkward to face him again after we almost kissed, especially so soon before I ended things with Tye. I can't even face him at work now. I don't know what to do.

I need to speak to someone about this.

I unlock my phone and text Mina, asking her to come over on my break.

When she arrives we both sit on the bench outside. After listening to her tales about her latest boyfriend, I explain to her what happened between me and Tye, of course leaving Taehyung out of the story completely.

"You broke up with him? Oh Lilo, I'm sorry that must be tough."

"It's okay, I mean it's not forever right? We may get back together one day when I can finally accept what he did."

"Exactly. "She nods. "I'm glad to hear you're not breaking up about this too hard."

I stand up and stretch my arms, "Welp, breaks over. I'll catch up with you later."

We sandwich our bodies in a hug. Over Mina's shoulder I see Taehyung walking into the park, probably back from his trip to who-knows-where. I didn't even realise he left.

Despite the distance between us I know he knows I saw him. I pull away from Mina and shift my eyes to her while waving. "Bye," I immediately head inside.

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

Lilo takes only a quick glance at me over Mina's shoulder before flinching and rushing back into the diner. I know she feels awkward about what happened yesterday, but something tells me more is going on...

Mina walks in my direction as she leaves the park. Just as she's passing me, I grab her arm and pull down the mask that was covering my mouth.

"Oh, hey Taehyung." She smiles.

"Hi. Do you know what's going on with Lilo?" I ask. She turns her body to me fully, making me let go.

"Oh... She'll be okay. I think she's just feeling a little guilty because she broke up with Tye."

My eyes widen and eyebrows raise.

"She broke up with him? Why?"

"Something he did in the past that's haunting her a little. But she's strong, she'll be fine. Later!" She waves friendly and continues her journey.

So she finally broke up with him. It's about time she saw him for the scum he is. It's a shame Lilo only got to know half of the story.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍂
—LILO'S POV—

After work when the girls have all left and I finished getting changed, I head up to Taehyung's room and knock on the door. I can't believe I'm actually going up to see him, but I know if I don't we'll never move past this awkward stage.

"Open."

I open the door and see Taehyung sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and back against the front of his bed. He dangles a string of yarn playfully teasing Li, not breaking focus to look up at me.

"She seems a lot happier now." I try to break the silence. He hums an "mm" in agreement.

Slowly I walk over and squat down on the other side of Li, so that she's centred between Taehyung and I.

"So... Why did you want to see me?"

Silence.

"I had a question to ask you. Three questions."

"Three questions? About what?"

More silence.

"Lilo, what's your biggest fear?"

"That's so random why..."

"Just answer." His eyes meet mine. My eyebrows raise at the seriousness in his tone. His voice is so slow and quiet.

"Well I guess... It would have to be loneliness," I nod, "I love my friends and family, I wouldn't want to lose them."

He doesn't move and just continues to dangle the string of yarn. "What's yours?"

He looks at me again and shakes his head.

"Something too scary to imagine. Trust me."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're being so strange. If this is what you called me up for then I should be heading home—"

As soon as I stand up and step away his hand grabs my upper arm. I look back at him I'm confused.

"Question two." His eyes remain fixed on Li. "...Did you really break up with your boyfriend?"

My lips part and eyebrows jump.
How does he know that?!

I shift his hand away from my arm in embarrassment. "Y-yeah, so? Why do you care?"

He scoffs amusingly, it's almost unnoticeable though, blink and you'd miss it.

"Question three."

For some reason my heart starts to beat fast. The way his voice got deeper when he said that, the way his eyes looked up and down my body before piercing into mine again and grinning subtly.

"You wanted to, right?"

My forehead creases and palms get a little more sweaty.

"...I-I wanted to what?"

I don't even understand what he's saying, yet I'm nervous.

"You wanted to kiss me."

Blood washes through my face uncontrollably, letting it turn rouge. The room around us falls so dark and silent. Despite my flushed reaction he doesn't even flinch, his stares cut into me with a mixture of seriousness and satisfaction.

"I..." My stutters soon fill the silence in the air. I could just say no and run out, but for whatever reason I just freeze in place.

His hand takes my wrist once more and pulls it forward until I'm bent over to meet his eye level. His eyes pin on my for a while before focusing on my lips that have suddenly become dryer. I gulp and lick my lips blindly. His look so soft and plump, looking away from them is anything more than a challenging.

"That's all I needed to know." He whispers.

My eyes crack open once he releases me and leans back. "You can go now."

I stare back at him and blink rapidly. I don't understand what just happened...

Without a word I stand up straight and exit the room, cursing at myself once I get outside.

I'm cursing at myself for mentally begging him to kiss me.

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

I grin silently after Lilo leaves my bedroom. Li's delicate meows catch my attention as she purrs and rolls around for me to stroke her tummy.

Before I do, a vibration breaks my chain of thought. It's a phone...

But it doesn't sound like mine.

I look amongst the carpet and see Lilo's planted phone face while buzzing. Did that girl really forget her phone? I pick it up from the floor and check who it's from. And it's Tye. I let it ring while I think for a minute. I should probably leave it, but it would be more interesting to answer.

My thumb taps the green icon and I hold the screen to my ear, not saying anything yet.

"Lilo? It's me Tye. Can we talk about this please? I miss you already."

"I'll pass on the message."

"You? Why do you have Lilo's phone!" His voice raises after hearing my tone.

"Because she left it in my room."

"She WHAT?! Why was she in your room?! Let me speak to her now!"

"That's not happening. See, she's not your girlfriend anymore, so don't call again."

I hang up and toss the phone carelessly on the floor. If he knows what's good for him, he won't call back again tonight.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.5K 2.5K 55
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
114K 3.5K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
438K 12.7K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
3.3M 164K 74
π˜‰π˜œπ˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜› π˜šπ˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜š #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...