shared mate

Oleh AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... Lebih Banyak

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Eating for five

1.8K 79 3
Oleh AmandaTraft

Melissa's POV

I wake up drenched in sweat. Looking to see it's 3 AM. Hot, I was too hot. I look to see the guys still wrapped around me. I need to get out before I overheat. Finally getting myself free from thier arms I make my way to the bathroom. Taking off my panties and bra. I turn the shower on getting in washing the sweat from myself. As I let the cool water wash over me I recall the coldness of the orange eyes looking at me from the woods. A chill washes over me.

He got in, got into a place that was supposed to be extremely hard if not impossible to get into. Fear grips me making me clench my hand hard into a fist. I feel my breath coming in short pants, feeling like my throat is closing I fall to my knees. I see blood on the shower floor. Touching my nose I pull back a bloody hand. I can't scream, I open my link to the guys and start screaming.

The bathroom door flies open with so much force that door cracks when it hits the wall. Luke runs at me grabbing my face his purple eyes flashing with panic. His eyes start glowing and the anxiety and fear disappears. I fall against him as I see Travis, Cole and Mark looking at me with panicked and worried expressions. Cole comes over his eyes glowing blue as he touches my stomach.

"The babies are ok." He says.

I feel regret, I put my babies in harm way again.

"Let's get her dried off and back to bed." Travis says.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Mark asks.

"You all said I would be safe here. why was he here? How?" I ask shaking from the air hitting my wet body.

"He wasn't here." Cole answers.

"He used projection, he has witches in his rouge group that helped he seem here, he wasn't though. We never sensed him and after reviewing the footage from the perimeter cameras we saw nothing out of the ordinary. No one got in." Cole adds.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I yell.

"Mark, just got done with the footage and your were resting peacefully with Travis and Luke." Cole replies not even acknowledging my anger.

"Come on Cole, for piece of mind we can do a quick sweep over the perimeter." Travis says.

Travis walks over to Cole when he nods ok and teleports them outside. Mark smiles then holds up his hand motioning to hold on. He walks out of the bathroom leaving me and Luke alone.

"Come love let's get you dried off and dressed so you don't get a cold." He says.

"Yes heaven forbid I get sick." I say.

Luke looks like he wants to say something but Mark interrupts coming back in with big headphones.

"These are noise cancelling headphones so once you put them on you can't hear anything from the outside. You love music so I figured it be a good way to unwind." He says handing them to me.

"Thank you Mark." I say walking up to him and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"You're welcome sweetie. I'm going to check in with our night guards." He says as he gives me a kiss goodbye on my lips.

As he leaves Luke turns to me. Before he can say anything I escape the bathroom and get into some warm clothes. Grabbing my phone I plug in the headphones, pull up my Spotify app. I put on the headphones on and lay on the couch by the tv. Luke sensing I want some alone time just gives me a kiss on my head and a look that says we will talk about it later. He grabs a laptop off a desk in the corner and settles into bed. I look through my play list and settle on the other by Lauv.

I put on the headphones and press play as the music flows over me I feel my tension melt. As my music playlist continues I find myself drifting off to a peaceful sleep. After awhile I feel myself being lifted off the couch and lowered into bed. The headphones are carefully removed from my head.

"Goodnight babe." Travis whispers as he kisses my head.

I feel him get into bed and cuddle up against me placing one of his hands on my stomach. Carefully and gently moving his hand in calming circles.

As fall back into a deep sleep I feel Luke climb in next to me on the other side kissing the side my face before settling in for the night.

**********************************************************************early that morning**********

Melissa's POV

I gasp out a moan as I feel a hand rubbing me from the outside of my pants. My eyes shoot open meeting jade green glowing pools. I grab his hand as I moan. My hand is quickly moved and captured by Luke who turns my head to face his. As his lips descend on mine Travis moves his hand pulling my pants down he notices I'm not wearing panties.

"You naughty girl, you want this don't you?" He growls into my ear.

As his fingers touch bare skin I moan. Luke taking his chance slides his tongue into my mouth. Moving my tounge against Luke's I feel pleasure start to build. Just as I was about to my peak Travis removes his hand.

"I want to be in that sweet little body when you cum." Travis whispers into my ear.

He moves between my legs pulling my hips towards his bare waist. I feel his harden member hit my entrance. He leans forward so his face is by my ear, forearms under my back gripping my shoulders.

"Say you want me Melissa." He whispers.

"Yes, I Want you." I squeak out.

As I finish my sentence he slams into me making me scream. Thrusting in hard and fast I moan digging my nails into his shoulders.

"You like that babe?" He asks as he licks my ear.

His hot breath, and pants echo in my ear. Making me scream as I reach my peak clenching around him. I hear him grunt as he finds his release. Spent he rests he head by my ear. Before getting up he licks my neck. As I turn to look into his eyes he licks his lips and winks at me.

"Delicious." He smirks.

"My turn." Luke says in a lustful voice.

I turn to meet Luke's glowing eyes. His glaze makes my legs start to shake. He replaces Travis and yanks me up into his lap. I feel him slide into me as he settles me onto his lap making me moan. He grabs my butt lifting me up and down on to him.

I grab his face, kissing him. I slide my tounge into his mouth making him moan. As he is grinding me onto him I feel a tongue run up my spine. Catching me off guard I scream into Luke's mouth as I cum. Luke moans as he also reaches his climax. Spent I lean my head on Luke's shoulder.

"And I thought Mark was bad." Cole say from the doorway.

"I'm not bad!" Mark retorts.

"What's with you guys I mean you always want me but you seem like you haven't had sex in years." I ask.

"It's your pregnancy hormones." Cole answers.

"You are giving off a particularly intoxicating scent." Travis says licking his lips.

"Damn nympho, chill you just got some." Cole says.

"Oh, come on act like you two wouldn't love to have your turns." Travis says smirking.

"Oh we will don't worry about that." Mark says meeting my eyes.

"Look what you did you brought out dominant Mark." Cole says rolling his eyes.

Luke laughs and says. "Ok not that I don't love you nude and on me but we need to get you fed."

"Arizona was excited about having another female around so she is downstairs making breakfast a big breakfast." Mark says seeming to have returned to normal.

"Who's Arizona?" I ask.

"The guys you met yesterday that's thier mom. Ever since our mom passed she has also acted like our surrogate mom." Travis answers.

"Oh ok." I say getting up or trying to my legs are a little wabbly.

"Sorry babe I may have been a little too frisky." Travis says smiling.

I roll my eyes. These guys are seriously going to be the death of me. I remember I'm not in my room.

"Can you teleport me to my room so I can shower and dress?" I ask Travis.

"Oh most certainly." Travis says winking at me.

"No more sex nympho she needs food." Cole says watching him.

"Ok ok I get it." Travis pouts.
He walks over, wrapping his arms around me the next second I'm in my room.

Not letting go he tilts my chin up to meet his glowing glaze. He lowers his head kissing me, biting my lower lip making me gasp. He then slides his tongue into my mouth reaching down he grabs my ass lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. As we lose ourselves in kissing the door opens.

"Travis!" Cole yells.

"Shit, so close." His whispers against my lips.

He lowers me to the ground kissing me one last time. He turns towards Cole who throws him shorts. Cole crosses his arms looking at him like a mother about to scold her child.

"What? Seriously I wasn't go to be that rough this time...Well maybe not." Travis says winking at me.

"Out." Cole says pointing to the door.

"Fine party pooper." Travis says leaving. Before closing the he turns towards me biting his lower lip.

"Damn! I need a cold shower." He says as he closes the door.

I turn to look at Cole.

"Why are you and Luke under more control then Travis and Mark." I ask.

"Not to sure probably because we are the first born in the set if twins and our personalities are already dominant so your hormones don't drive us as crazy as it does with Travis and Mark. You should be glad it's like that if not you wouldn't be getting out of a bed anytime soon." Cole says his eyes slightly glowing.

My eyes widen.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I say.

"Ok call out if one of the nymphos come again." Cole says laughing.

Oh great I think as I make my way to my bathroom. I turn on the shower getting in I wash my hair. I turn to get a washcloth to wash my body when I see Mark at the open door to the bathroom. Before I can even think he's naked and in the shower with me. I open my mouth only to have Mark cover it with his hand.

"No, no little mate." He whispers into my ear.

"I'm going to make you only think of me." He growls as his hand reaches between my legs.

I'm already sensitive from earlier when his finger touches me there my legs give out. He catches me taking me out of the shower laying me on the floor of the bathroom on a towel. He spreads my legs putting his head by my knee he looks into my eyes.

"I want you to scream my name." He says licking his way up my thigh.

He reaches my already sensitive area and licks his way up it to the special spot. When his tongue touches it I scream his name as I cum grabbing towel under me.

"Damn Mark. I left you alone for one minute." Cole says from the bathroom doorway.

He leans back licking his lips.

"I couldn't stop myself." Mark says still in dominant mode.

He looks like he was to continue as he start to crawl over me. Cole walks over and grabs him by the ear.

"Shit, Cole stop!" He yells as Cole pulls him away.

"Luke will help you get dressed love." Cole says as he drags Mark out the bedroom door.

Luke comes in shaking his head. Lifting me up he puts me on the counter. Getting a washcloth he washes me down there. Then he helps me get dressed in white lace panties and bra and a flowing peach summer dress. I braid my hair in a side braid. As I get off the counter my legs wabble.

"Do you want me carry you?" Luke asks.

"No I think I'll be ok." I answer.

We make our way to the kitchen where the guys are. As soon as I walk into the room Mark and Travis eyes start glowing.

"You must be Melissa." A female says.

I rip my eyes away from Travis and Mark to meet the kind brown eyes of a petite gorgeous woman.

"I'm Arizona." She says as she wraps me into a hug.

"Your Arizona!?" I ask shocked.

"You look the same age as me!" I add.

"Oh my you hear that Raph, I got tell your fathers that" she says blushing.

"Yeah mom I hear." He answers yawning.

I meet his eyes I know who he is I just feel it. He's the guy who wouldn't take off his hood I know it's him.

I feel a hand on my lower back. I turn to see Travis standing behind me.

"Your staring babe." He growls.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it." I squeak out.

"It's ok love, Travis and Mark are more jealous then usual." Luke says from the table.

"It's not our fault it's like putting a delicious fresh pie in front of someone and getting mad when they stick their finger in." Travis growls.

I look at Travis shocked.

"Shit man do I have to chain you two up." Cole says smacking Travis upside the head.

"This looks delicious Arizona." I say trying to change the subject.

"Thank you! Anything for our queen and future princes." She says with a kind smile.

"And don't worry hun all guys are like that when we get pregnant they are either super protective or super horny." She adds.

"Mom!" Raph says covering his ears.

"It's true!" She exclaimes.

I laugh as I go to sit at the table for some reason I'm in between Mark and Travis. How did that happen. As a plate full of delicious food is set in front of me. I reach out to get a drink from the glass of juice in front of me. When I feel hands on my knees as in one from Travis and one from Mark. I choke on juice coughing as thier hands slide up.

"Hands above the table or I'll cut them off." Cole says eyeing Mark and Travis.

Luke and Raph start busting out laughing.

Raphael's brothers walk in looking questionly at Mark and Travis who are looking like scolded children.

"Don't ask honeys." Arizona says.

"We came to get you mom our dads are looking for you." Says Leon.

"Oh well I better see what they want don't worry about the dishes I'll do them later." She says with a smile as she leaves with her 3 sons leaving Raph behind.

"You are seriously no fun Cole." Says Travis still pouting.

"Yeah, yeah better then a nympho who can't keep it in his pants." Cole says smirking.

"Enough you two let Melissa finish her breakfast." Luke says laughing.

As I look around at the faces of my men and of the people I met. I couldn't feel happier. I can honestly say I have never been happier. Even with all the happiness I'm not diluted enough to believe nothing is going to happen. I pray to the Moon Goddess that she protects my guys, our friends and our flock. I feel worry curl in my stomach as I force myself to eat the delicious food that now has no taste in my mouth.

I won't go down without a fight this I promise you mother and father.

************************************************************************************************

Ok man lol just got done had a very busy day and spent the last 7 hours getting this chapter done. If there are grammar errors I'm sorry lol it's 3 am here. Thanks so much to my fans I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to check out my new story Summoning Lucien let me know what you think and if I should continue.

As always vote comment share with friends

Love you guys
Amanda

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

139 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...
12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
459K 14.2K 17
7th and final in the werewolf series. Alex comes home to visit his family and instead finds his mate in a skinny, scarred, eccentric and slightly c...
4.2K 144 23
Claudia now has to make the difficult decision of choosing between her TWO mates..choosing Elizabeth will keep her family together,and choosing Alexa...