I've Been Marked By The Style...

By aby-01

AU What would you do if you got marked by the Styles Triplets? Complete, 2014 ║Zedward, Zarry, Zarcel AU║ ... More

Introduction
Снартег 1
Снартег 2
Снартег 3
Снартег 4
Снартег 5
Снартег 6
Снартег 7
Снартег 8
Снартег 9
Снартег 10
Снартег 11
Снартег 12
Снартег 13
Снартег 14
Снартег 15
Снартег 16
Снартег 17
Снартег 18
Снартег 19
Снартег 20
Снартег 21
Снартег 22
Снартег 23
Снартег 24
Снартег 26
Снартег 27
Снартег 28
Снартег 29
Снартег 30
Снартег 31
Снартег 32
Снартег 33
Снартег 34
Снартег 35
Снартег 36
Sequel.

Снартег 25

4.9K 249 87
By aby-01

Zayn's POV 

After an awkwardly tense car ride with Liam, we arrived at the triplets home. Marcel gave Liam an ice pack for his nose seeing as it wasn't really broken. Now the five of us were siting in the triplets living room. No one uttered a word but nothing could guess what the brothers wanted to say to Liam because Harry and Edward were glowering at Liam with Marcel with his usual I don't give a fuck face.

"So, I'll just g-"

"Goodbye." Harry butted in, not letting him finish his sentence. Liam nodded and stood up from the couch. He waved at me with his free hand that wasn't holding an ice pack to his nose and made his way to the door. Throwing one last guiltful look at my direction, he walked out of the triplets house.

"What the fuck?" 

"I should of kicked him in the balls."

Two voices spoke at the same time. I bought my gaze towards the triplets as Harry and Edward started accusingly at me. And for Marcel, his face was blank as he started ahead. Biting my lip, I signed as I started explaining to them.

"He apologized for what he did an-and why am I telling you this? This is clearly none of your business." I stated as I suddenly felt anger consume in me. I don't know why but I was angry all of a sudden. I guess it was from tonight's events, how everything played out and seeing Liam again.

"None of our business? None of our business?! To hell it's our fucking business. If we didn't come then the bastard would of probably tried to rape you again." Harry fumed getting up from the sofa. His jaw was set and very prominent with his lips set in a thin line. 

Narrowing my eyes at him, I stood up from where I was sitting and slowly approached him. "Don't you fucking dare say that. You don't know shit about Liam." I seethed threw gritted teeth while poking at his chest with my index finger. I was angry. No. I was furious, the three of them didn't know anything about Liam and yet they stand there judging him.

"But Zayn, he sexually assaulted you." Edward interrupted as he stood next to Harry with a confused look. Eyebrows knitted together he started at me with confusion.

"But it was my fault. Don't you remember me telling you that he said he loved me? My best-fucking-friend loved me and I ran away from him. As cheesy as it sounds, I broke his heart and stopped talking to him completely. Neglecting and all that shit when I should of been sorting out my friendship with him. I couldn't return his feelings for me but I was being a dick and avoiding him. How would you feel if the person you loved avoided you after you confessed? So it was all my fault, understand?" I was breathing rapidly and my heart was beating frantically in my chest. My hands were balled up in fists as I stared straight into Harry eyes.

"So. Just because you avoided him doesn't mean he could do that to you." Harry retorted back, stepping closer to me, invading my personal bubble. I felt my nose flare as I dug my finger nails into the skin of my palm. He just deoesn't get it.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and felt my temper rise even more. "But he would of never went through with it." I said while rubbing my thumb over my temple. I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself down and not let my anger get in the way.

"But what if he did." Edward spoke. I open my eyes and started blankly at him, almost sarcastically.

"Did everything I say go in one ear and out the other or...?" I questioned while still keeping on the blank face. I then remembered that Marcel was still in the room and he was sitting on the couch not talking with us, he seemed to be in his own little world.

"Are you calling us stupid?" Harry stated looking offended, as-well as Edward. Harry had his arms crossed over his chest while Edward had his mouth in a thin line.

"No," A smile started spreading over their frowning facial expressions. "you're both idiots." As soon as the smile came, it went away leaving them looking even more offended. I felt slightly amused but it soon went away as Harry spoke his next words.

"You'll stay away from Liam." He spoke and Edward nodded, agreeing with him. I snorted embarrassingly and crossed my arms while staring at them amusingly and raising a single eyebrow. They can't be serious. 

"You're serious?" I asked with a smirk playing at my lips. They both nodded and I burst out laughing. "It's funny when you think you can boss me around, hilarious actually." I deadpanned expressionless. They must be high is they think they're going to tell me what to do. 

"Yes we can." Harry and Edward said in unison, sounding a bit creepy. Anger flared in my stomach as I sneered at the two. They're defiantly high. 

I've hand enough of this for one day, I thought while making my way towards the door. "Sorry to break it to you, but I'm eighteen years old. I'm literally my own god damn person. So, no, you're not the boss of me." I declared, without turning around. Grabbing the handle of the door, I was about to turn it but instead I was quickly turned around and roughly shoved up against the door.

The doorknob was hurting my back since the person pinned me to the door and let me tell you, it hurt like a bitch. I squeezed my eyes shut as pain exploded threw my spinal cord. My head roughly collided with the door and I felt dizzy as a painful ache erupted at the back of my skull.

"Harry!" It sounded like Edward, yelled.

"Listen here, sweetheart. You're ours, meaning you don't hang out with whoever the fuck we tell you. You do as we tell you, understood?" Venom slipped into his tone making me cringe involuntarily. All the anger and the exhaustion quickly turned into fear as I nodded frantically with my eyes still shut tight. 

He had a tight hold on my shoulders as he was pushing the heel of his palm against my shoulders, forcing me into other wall even more. His mouth then descended down my neck to where the three marks were. 

I felt his moist tongue forcibly run over the middle mark and I felt even more pain as he started peppering the spot with harsh pecks. The pecks soon turned into kisses and then it turned into his nipping and sucking at my neck. I was a whimpering mess underneath him as I fruitlessly tried to shove him off of me. I sucked in a gulp of air as his teeth sank into my skin, but he didn't stop there as he started biting down even more.

"Stop, it h-hurts." I whimpered as I weakly tried pushing him off. Tears started forming behind my closed eyelids and then I felt them flowing down my red cheeks. I felt helpless and weak as my legs gave out. Now I was literally hanging off the wall and if it wasn't for Harrys strong hold, I would of probably be on the floor.

"That's enough." A cold voice spoke threw and suddenly Harrys weight was off of me and I was falling down on the floor. Sobs racked my body as I balled myself up on a fetal position, rapping my arms around my legs and upper body. I started crying even harder in my lap.

Of course, me being me, I had spill some of my own venom. "You're worst them Liam." My voice sounded hoarse from all the crying and I could feel the salty taste on my lips. I stared straight into his green eyes and then glared at him.

Deciding to pick up what was left of my pride, I stood up from my position and whipped away the remaining tears from my face. Fixing on my blank, emotionless face, I turned my back to the shocked triplets and opened their door, fast-walking out, making sure to slam their door, loudly.

__________ 

I didn't really know how to end it so.......yeah

can we just take a moment and look at the hot pic of zayn on the sidebar

oh and the person who pulled harry away from zayn was marcel[if any of you were confused]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
137K 7.5K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...
1.3K 75 9
What if one of the boys never tried out for the X-Factor? What if they never met? What if destiny never interfered? What if it was all just a bit of...
118K 7.4K 27
It was an illusion... Zayn Malik believed he met his forever and lost his always. This was only a trick his mind had been playing on him. He couldn't...