Is this really love? [a Princ...

By LostBoy200

This ones for you my friend. Hah... what am I doing with my life. Sigh. Oh well I'm already doing it , so it... More

welcome back heart from the dark parts of my body. Shine once more.
School plans with principle of choice
Let me ask this to myselft again. 'Is this really love?'
Schoolhous with loved one
This is just the beginning
Who knew this world could be so easy to handle with some Patients
Secrets? Or just personal choices?
A better principal?
One day in hell.
This is harder than I thought.
Sweet sweet payback.
A second world in which I don't believe in anymore...
Dark souls of the innocents
Mind trick games
Jealousy
Please accept my apologies
A NonBeliever
Getting the hang of things.
Surprise?
A normal Saturday
Judging from your looks
Worse timing
Take a hit
Such a let down
First bonus
Path of a riddle
Setting up the plan
Unlucky kind
Realization
Fogged memories
Whatever you demand.
Mistaken attitude
Long kept secret.
Supernatural secret
A Truthful or liar?
Thoughts take over
My second Realization
Second bonus
Happy to be with someone like you.
Starts of a new day.
Friendship?
Can life get any worse?
Part of the day in which I regret decisions again.
What truly happend.
Love until death.
Knowing better
Third bonus
A bad example.
Something else other than what you are
Fourth Bonus
Fifth bonus
The act of reality
Second Book is now out!

Keep it natural

805 21 14
By LostBoy200

READ ME : (NSFW WARNING)

This chapter contains NSFW content (not safe for work) or very described mature content. Skipping this chapter won't affect the main story of the book, so if you would not like to read mature content then you are free to skip this chapter. Anyways if you are going to read this, then enjoy~

-Benjamin [Aka: writer]

_________________________________________

It soon started getting dark and the bully had to leave cause he wasn't allowed to stay anywhere when night hits, even tho he didn't care about his parents getting mad at him, he only left because he felt extremely uncomfortable being around both Baldi and the Principal since he always gets in trouble with them a lot at the schoolhouse.

The Principal took Playtime to bed for her to rest. He smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "Good night darling." the Principal said towards the sleepy child. "good night daddy..." the small girl said tiredly before slowly falling asleep.

The Principal smiled feeling heartwarming from feeling like an accomplished parent because of Playtime. The Principal would usually get like this with sweet moments in his life, He was a very emotional person.

Tho right after that sweet moment he realized what was happening next after that. Oh, he didn't forget that quickly.

The Principal didn't mind having sex with Baldi, no he actually enjoys it quite a bit. What made him feel a bit weird about it was having to put on that playboy bunny thing he bought for him since he lost that random bet Baldi singed him up too.

The Principal walked into their bedroom and saw Baldi laying down. He was taking a quick nap earlier and it seems like he just woke up from it.
"...Did you sleep well, my love?" the Principal walked towards Baldi and sat next to him. "Yeah..."  Baldi wrapped his arm around the Principal's waists gently holding him close after stopping a minute of speaking. "you ready to become my new male stripper? heh~"  Baldi asked the Principal with a huge smirk on his face. "No...but I don't need to wear that playboy costume to have sex with you."

The Principal said this before sitting on Baldis crotch while he laid down looking up at him. "You want me to become your male stripper, then I'll be your male stripper~" Baldi was curious on what the Principal was about to do so he just stayed there and watched while he still had that smirk on his face.

Soon the Principal started taking off his clothes sexually just like a male stripper would do while giving Baldi a big smirk back. "You know, I've never imagined myself doing this to someone, especially one of my coworkers who ended up being my boyfriend~ You sure make me wanna do some really unexpected things, Baldi~" the Principal told Baldi right after feeling a bit of a bump under him, he could tell Baldi already had a boner. "Prince, you're so fucking hot and I honestly can't wait to own you tonight~ tho I will remind you that the power of boners isn't going to stop me from putting that costume on you~" Baldi replied telling the Principal that he wasn't going to get away with it. After all, Baldi wasn't going to waste his money for anything.
"So come on sexy get dressed~" Baldi smirked once more towards the Principal expecting him to do as he said. The Principal looked down at Baldi and shook his head a bit  "No, you told me earlier that if I wasn't going to wear it that you'll force me into it Hah~ I am quite interested my love~"

"Well then since you already stripped yourself then this is going to be a piece of cake~" Baldi stated while sitting up to grab the costume. Soon the Principal realized how stupid of an idea it was to strip on him to try and convince Baldi not to dress him.

A few minutes passed and Baldi was able to put half of the costume forced on the Principal. He was able to dress him with the bowtie, the bunny ears, and wrist sleeve. He tried to put on the rest of it but was complicated and the Principal kept refusing to put the rest on. "Is that all you're going to let me put on you? Aww, c'mon babe, you can do it~"

"Yes, this is all I'm letting you put on me. No way I am putting on the rest of this!"  The Principal cleared out. "Well then, in that case then. Why don't we start already?~ The way you are looking right now is making me not want to wait any longer hah~"

"Ok, I'll just hope this doesn't get on the way of my enjoyment~" The Principal said sort of gently while starting to sexually grin towards Baldi.

Baldi noticed the Principals sexual grin indicating he's ready to start. Baldi smirked and took off his shirt " I promise it won't get in our way of fun~" Baldi stated with a sexual deep voice right after pressing the Principal against the wall and kissing his neck gently.

"Hmm~ You're starting like this?~ Heh, such a weak way to start hah~ " The Principal teased Baldi to make him more active, making him stop kissing the Principals neck and getting close to his face. "Oh, so now you're teasing me?~" Baldi asked pressing his forehead against the Principal's gently.

"Yes, yes I am~" The Principal replied confidently about his answer. Soon Baldi started running his hands down the Principal's body slowly reaching his member. "Heh, ok then~ How about this?~" Baldi grabs the Principal's member and started stroking it slowly while looking at the Principal's reaction. "Is this better, my love?" Baldi asked the Principal while noticing his blushing red face with a sort of weak look. "Ah~" The Principal moaning slightly silently by feeling Baldis hand stroking his member. Baldi soon started stroking a bit faster after noticing the Principal didn't quite answer his question. "Answer my question~"

"Y-yes, Ah~ This is s-somewhat better~ Hmm~" The Principal tried holding back some moans but mostly failed because of the pleasure he was getting out of his lover. "Good~" Baldi said after getting a reply. He soon then kissed the Principal making him moan a bit more, playing with each other's slippery, wet tongues.

Baldi quit stroking his lover's member while still making out, slowly dragging the Principal with him into their bed while still kissing. They soon end up one on top of the other, or in this case, Baldi on top of the Principal. They pulled away slowly, leaving a pathway of saliva connecting their tongues together for a second, making Baldi start taking his clothing off completely. "Baldi...let's not go too crazy with this tonight~ Remember, we don't want to wake Playtime up~" The Principal said right after remembering that Playtime was asleep in her bedroom, which was located across the hallway upstairs from his and Baldi's bedroom.

" I'll try not to make you moan as much, hun~ But you have to put in efforts into not moaning as well, hah~" Baldi stated towards the Principal right before pressing his face gently into the side of his neck. "Mmm~ But anyways, " Baldi grabbed the Principal's thighs and spread his legs open. "why don't we get started?~" Baldi said right before starting to rub himself against the Principal gently. "Ah~ A-and by that y-you mean starting to tease?~"

"No, I was just asking for permission~ Heh, but it seems like you are ready to go~" Baldi grabbed his member and got it inside the principal slowly right after saying that. The Principal moaned slightly a bit after feeling baldi pushing himself into him. "A-ah~" The Principal started letting out a few silent clear moans that weren't that loud but turned on Baldi as they kept getting more sexualized. Baldi slowly started to bite the principal's neck slightly gently but hard enough to leave marks and make the Principal moan a bit more. "B-Baldi, Ahh~ " The principal wanted to say something but was in way too much pleasure to be able to speak clearly.

Hearing the Principal moan his name in any sort of way always made Baldi become a bit more active and caused him to go a bit faster and deeper into the Principal. "Mmm~ Prince, you're too much for me to handle~ It feels so good to be inside of your tight ass~" Baldi groaned a bit while still having his face pressed against the principal's neck. The Principal soon tried covering his mouth to not moan as loud, holding on tightly to baldi with his other hand.

"I, a-ah, love y-you so much, B-Baldi~~" The Principal moaned sort of loudly, loving the pleasure of having Baldi deep inside of him, he spread his legs a bit more and wrapped them around Baldi's waists, arching his back a bit, pressing himself against Baldi even more. At this point the Principal had forgotten he was wearing half of the playboy costume, it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would.

"Heh, I know you do Princi~" Baldi replied groaning quite a bit, enjoying the moment. He soon then grabbed the Principal's hair and made him arch a bit more, making his neck show up. Baldi sucked afterward on the Principal's neck trying to pleasure the Principal even more. "O-omg~ Ahh~~ M-mmm~ B-Baldi, go de-deeper~ Ah~" The principal couldn't cover his mouth any longer and held tightly the bed sheets. " Turn around~~" Baldi told the Principal. Baldi took out his member out of him, the Principal did as told, then soon got bent over by Baldi and getting Baldi's member inside of him once more. "Ah!~"

As the night continued they both still tried to be silent about their sexual interactions with each other, just to not wake up Playtime. After they were done they both laid in bed looking at each other panting, and breathing heavily. The Principal's costume was torn and mostly thrown on the floor, both of their body filled with bite marks, hickeys, and scratches from all of the enjoyment of that night. " I don't know if I should be mad at you for marking me everywhere or if I should thank you for all the pleasure..." The Principal said while pressing his head against Baldi's chest. "How about you thank me tomorrow, Hah" Baldi replied, playing with the Principal's hair gently, slowly falling asleep. "Hmm...ok then..." The Principal soon said softly before falling asleep.

______________________________________

Eyyy!
Guess who's back, back again, I am back, back again! Lol ok, I'll stop.

Here's the chapter finally, sorry for making you guys wait this long, I've been pretty busy with school and trying to keep my art Instagram alive hah, but I'm still working on finishing this book which will eventually happen pretty soon considering were in the final chapters already.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

-Benjamin [Aka: writer]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 23 16
Status: Discontinued ☆☆☆☆☆ I arrived at school and was taking a look around on my surroundings until i saw my boy bsf, my crush, my enemy together lo...
23.7K 543 22
Baltimore Middle School's best math teacher, Mr. Baldi, has a secret. He's has a crush on the principal. That secret had stayed with him for a while...
10.3K 392 27
Abe is used to being like, popular, and on top of everything going on his life. He loves his mom, and his best friend, and he's been the most popular...
61 0 11
"Ever date anyone?" He asks. "Nope, not that I can remember" I respond. - Lowered (PLEASE READ LOWERED FIRST! IT'LL MAKE READING THIS MORE ENJOYABLE)...