BTS VMin Oneshots

By Aquadextrous

Vmin Oneshots to do something for the ship and shippers Rankings: #1- platoniclove #3- platoniclove #445- vmi... More

Long Day After Work
Insecurities
Mall Troubles
Arbitrary Questions Needing No Answer
No need to mind swear
Synchronizations and Observations
Kissing?!
Touchy Much?
Couple Rings
He's Ignoring Me!
Have you seen him?
Regular Guy
Notes haha
Where Again?
Admiration
Support
To Bed
Roommates
Very Missed Seatmate
The Powerbank
How Jung Hoseok Was Wrong
Disagreements All Around
THANK YOU!
Exams
First Impressions
Again, notez
Sleeping Arrangements
Sleeping Arrangements 2
Footsies With Trust
Give And Take
JAPAANN!!!
Coffee Shop
My Dance, Your Tune
Final Farewell

True Soulmates

1.4K 60 20
By Aquadextrous

A/N: Based on a video I saw by Kbiz Today; it said that Jimin lost his ARMY necklace and he was so sad because he wanted to keep wearing it. Thus, inspiration. Haha enjoy reading

It was a day like any other. But only this time, Bangtan had a day off. Seokjin slept in today so the first to wake was Hoseok, who was a little confused that no one was already up. He guessed that the eldest stayed up late playing video games again. He rolled his eyes at that.

Eleven in the morning struck and almost everyone was moving in the dorm. The members moved around one another, finding their ways all the while swerving to avoid bumping into each other. But Jungkook noticed something as he went to turn on the TV. It was quite silent around. Oh sure Hobi-hyung's making a racket since he lost his earphones, again. Seokjin was yelling at Yoongi for burning the pancake and Namjoon was rapping something while Taehyung played by himself. So who was he- ohh. Jimin-hyung. Just as he was about to stand to wake him up he heard shuffling footsteps and grumbled 'good mornings'. It was Jimin-hyung. He looked in a bad mood, if the knitted brows and pursed lips were anything to go by. He sat down on one of the comfy chairs and sat there, fuming silently. Jungkook thought it wasn't a good time to bother him. But he did worry for his hyung. He was always smiling. It ached to see him looking so angry. Then he saw his bottom lip wobble, and he burst into tears, the maknae quickly going to his side to comfort him.

"Hyung- why-"

"My ARMY necklace!" he cried out, the loud sound echoing through the whole dorm and making the members rush to the scene.

Jungkook places a comforting hand on his knee, and almost by reflex Jimin's smaller hand comes atop his. The younger rubs his thumb on the exposed skin to try and calm him down.

Jimin sniffles and he was enveloped by arms around the neck. He had a feeling he knew who it was but he wanted to be sure so he checked and indeed it was Taehyung. He smiled down at his crying friend and rubbed his head soothingly. Jimin pouts.

"Ahh Jimin-ah why are you crying?" the leader asks concernedly as he kneels to see Jimin's face up close.

He hiccups before replying shakily "My ARMY necklace has been missing for weeks now and I'm so sad I lost it." After a pause he adds "I wanted to keep wearing it but now, it's lost and I feel so guilty."

Yoongi sits on a couch before saying "Don't worry Jiminie ARMY won't be angry you lost it."

"Yeah we'll just buy you another one," Hoseok pipes up.

Seokjin comes closer to hug him from behind. Jimin relishes in the touch the eldest radiates. A small smile envelops his lips and Taehyung is a little happy that his best friend is smiling again.

"Aigoo Jiminie don't worry too much."

"But I can't help it hyung," he tells them. "Even if ARMY won't be angry it won't change the fact it's lost. I- I really wanted to keep wearing it. But then I misplaced it and now I can't remember where I put it." He looks even sadder if possible and Jungkook wants to do something to help. Too bad his other younger hyung was already on the mission.

He rubbed Jimin's hair vigorously, and Jimin pulled away since the noogie ruined his hairstyle. "Aww Tae hajima! Look you ruined it!" he cries. His childish behavior made the others laugh fondly at him. Seeing the others laugh a bit brings a small smile to Jimin's face. Taehyung smiles inwardly, happy to see him with the upside down frown.

He pulled his chin so the older could look into his eyes. Taehyung seemed lost in those orbs. "Don't you worry Jiminie I'm gonna make it up to you."

"Taehyung you don't have to-"

"No. I want to."

Taehyung was strolling through the mall with Namjoon until he remembered he wanted to keep his promise to Jimin. He held Namjoon's shoulder, effectively stopping him.

"Wait a minute hyung I'm gonna go see if I can buy Min something."

"I'm coming with you."

And so they went into a jewelry store to look for something Jimin can wear. As if by luck Namjoon spotted necklaces that had letters A to Z. He negotiated with the store keeper and he told Taehyung that it can be arranged to get the necessary letters. He was surprised when he saw the younger holding something else, a wide grin stretching his face. Namjoon could only chuckle at his dongsaeng's brilliant mind. He was sure Jimin was going to be super ecstatic.

Jimin was playing video games with the maknae. He had a pout on his face since he always lost. Jungkook meanwhile sported a winning smirk. He loved playing games with his hyung.

"Jimiinn~" singsongs a deep voice. None of the maknaes have to turn to know it's Taehyung. He appeared after a few seconds and plugged off the TV, making the other two protest and gasp. "Jungkookie could you give us a moment please? I need to tell Jiminie something important."

Jungkook gave it a thought and nodded silently, grasping his older hyung's shoulder before catching a wide smile adorning his other hyung's lips. Well seems important so he's just gonna bug Jin-hyung for some food.

Taehyung sat down heavily beside the older, making the couch jump with the weight. Jimin turns to him with a cute confused look. The younger got out a paper bag. "For you my friend."

"Wha- but it's not my birthday," he tells his friend. "Surely you know it's months away Tae." He gave him a careful and cautious look.

The other didn't say anything. He just continued to smile like a really happy fool. Knowing that Taehyung won't stop pushing Jimin gently took the parcel from him and was a bit surprised at how light the object felt. He tipped the bag over and was beyond happy when he saw another ARMY necklace sitting on his palm. It had the same silver chain and the letters were styled just like his old one, which led him to believe-

"You found it?"

Taehyung released a loud laugh and shook his head. "Nope. RM-hyung negotiated with the storekeeper to get the letters and he agreed. So you should be thanking him." As Jimin prepared to stand he cut in "But," which made him sit down again, curiosity piqued. "I did buy you a little something more personal-made, to complete your day or something." He absolutely adored the curious innocent face gazing back at him. He reached into his pocket and hung the chain on his index, letting the pendant be seen. Jimin gasped at its awe and simple elegance. It was a gold chain this time. But it was not the color that made him almost cry. It was the pendant itself. It had gold cursive writings bearing the words 'Smile Always Jimin'. His eyes immediately leaked out tears and Taehyung panicked that he didn't like it.

"Oh my gosh Min I'm so sorry I disappointed you. I wanted to make you smile and-" but he was cut off since Jimin's sweater was in his mouth. Small strong arms were wrapped around his neck and Taehyung thought he did nothing wrong. He patted his friend's back, not knowing that Namjoon and Jungkook were standing by quietly smiling at the cute and beautiful exchange.

"Aww Taehyung!" Jimin cries, hugging tighter. "I love it thank you so much!" He retracted, glassy eyes boring into Taehyung's. "But I love you more. I really do." He wiped away unshed tears and giggled nervously. A tear escaped his right eye and Jimin allowed Taehyung to brush it gently away with his thumb. Both were wearing huge and happy smiles on their faces.

"Sshhh," hushes the younger. "You don't need nor have to cry."

"But I'm so happy. You always give me too much." To which Taehyung shook his head slowly.

"No. You always take care of me Jimin. You always have me in my thoughts. You cry with me. You laugh with me. You work hard for me." He pauses, own eyes brimming with little tears of joy and gratefulness, that smile still plastered on his lips. "I want to take care of you. I want us to stay together for a very long time. This is just one of the ways to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I love you just as fierce." A sob escapes Jimin's mouth at those strong words, and they embrace each other again, physical actions not enough to describe what they feel for each other.

"Saranghaeyo~" Jimin sings in the other's ear, making him laugh at the tickle of the blow.

"Saranghae~" Taehyung says back just as sweet and soft.

In the other room where the leader and maknae are lounging, Jungkook's hand flies to where his heart is. He groans.

"Urgh! They're so tooth-rottingly sweet," he tells his hyung, who smiles.

"Yes. Yes they are."

Jungkook's disgusted expression turns into a soft smile. "But really, how nice of hyung to give Jimin-hyung another necklace."

Namjoon chuckled. "I was the one for the ARMY necklace. Taehyung bought the golden one, a little extra to show his love."

Jungkook almost choked on his own spit. "Jinjja?!" He receives a nod. "Oh woww."

"Yeah."

In the other room both 95 liners were sleeping lightly on the couch, locked in each other's hold. Hoseok couldn't resist taking a selca.

"YAH Jung Hoseok!" came Seokjin's loud voice. "You leave those kids alone you hear me?!"

The other members sniggered.

During the following days, Jimin wore two necklaces: the ARMY one and the one Tae gave him. On other occasions the members would see Jimin wearing the gold one while Taehyung donned the ARMY one. They all thought it was so cute.

"True soulmates," Yoongi had told the four, who nodded agreeingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 493 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
948 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
330K 7K 53
These can be innocent, fluffy, angst, smut, whatever you guys request! I will also do BTS ships!
13.1K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...