StarRob (Book of Smut)

Par ghsv722

Juicy stories based of beloved DC characters, Dick Grayson and Kori Anders. Plus

Welcome Home Soldier Boy (II)
Welcome Home Soldier Boy (III)
Welcome Home Soldier Boy (IV)
Welcome Home Soldier Boy (IIV)
Miracles
Miracles (II)
Miracle (III)
Titans
Man in Uniform
Forgotten

Welcome Home Soldier Boy

1.7K 15 1
Par ghsv722

Synopsis: Kori and Richard live a long distance relationship while Kori lives in the city getting her degree in college, and he was stationed in Afghanistan fighting off the impending war. Although as the holiday rolls in Richard comes back and it's time for the both of them to do some real stree relieving.

-Kori-

I stood at the gate, holding up a piece of carboard that had the name Grayson, written in big black bold letters. Next to me was his butler, or at least used to be, Alfred, as we were both anxious to see him. Bighting my lip I was practically shaking as it was already four-thirty, and I had been waiting for about an hour already, finding out that a while ago that his flight was delayed to now. "Miss Anders, I think you should sit down," Alfred suggested.

I paused to look him, Alfred had been working for the Wayne's for generations, hard to believe because Bruce took in many orphans, like Richard, so it must've been a real handful to take care of so many children and raising them up to be the young socialites of Gotham.

"I'm fine Alfred," I said, twirling my hair a bit. By eyes widened as men and women dressed in colors of green camo stepped out onto the tile floor of the waiting area. Alfred and I stepped close so we could see Richard step off the platform, "where is he?" I asked, worried that he might've missed his flight.

But, Lord and behold, I saw my blue eyed prince walking towards us in his army boots and camo field suit, his hair had grown out a bit, his pictures that he sent months before were him with short hair, and over the past year he had grown more fit and taller, a lot taller actually. I couldn't help my self and once he stepped foot onto tiled floor I dashed and ran straight towards him, my arms around his neck and him dropping his duffle and bringing me into a quant embrace.

I wrapped my legs around him as he spun me around, "you didn't even give me a chance to look out for your sign," he chuckled.

"Shut up," I said and pulled my face back from his shoulder, and I looked at him in the eyes, cupping his face and giving him a peck on the lips, it was slow and meaningful, but since we were also in a very public place, I didn't want to go full out with tongue and roaming arms, even though I did have the thought of dragging him to the nearest bathroom and ripping his suit to shreds, "I missed you so much," I sad and once again wrapped my arms around him.

He chuckled once again and while holding me with one hand and patting my head with the other he said, "I missed you too."

We rode in the backseat of one of the many luxury cars under the care of Bruce, and we drove through Gotham City, which was under major renovations because of Wayne Tech, "wow," Richard said as he looked out the window at the buildings, "Bruce made some real achievements," he said.

I nodded, "yep, actually guess whose been helping him out with everything," he paused, but was ultimately defeated, "Vic, he's been working with you dad about how power can be transferred to almost every skyscraper in a matter of seconds, their doing great work," I told him, leaning on his shoulder a big, whilst trying to still stay modest and pulled down my dress to my knees.

"Enough about that," Richard said as his took my hand in his, "how are you?" he brought the back of my hand to his mouth a lightly kissed it, "I want to know everything."

I didn't really want to talk about life at Gotham U, it was great, to say the least, except I had Barbra breathing down my neck every second of my life, but not as a teacher, nope, she was actually my professor, it intrigued me, because she was on thee youngest teachers at the university, and was picking love triangles with one of her students.

Richard's stepdad and Barbra's dad were close while they were growing up, to the point where they blossomed some sort of relationship for a year or two, but ended it because she couldn't handle the distance, but surprisingly, I could. The sixteen year old me would've never imagined this is how my love life played out. Me, being the damsel, waiting for he knight and shining armor to return from the battlefield, not knowing whether he come back or not, I thought bitterly to myself.

Richard noticed that I was quieter than usual and nudged into me, "so how's it been?" he asked once again, noticing that I was a little off, "I heard from Gar that you were set up in Bab's class." Eck, I mentally spat at her childhood nickname, Babs sounded like a disease that you got on your tongue or toe.

All I did was keep up with my smile, and I said, "yeah," I told him, "it's great, although I would've preferred a more experience teacher."

"Oh really well--"

I interrupted him quickly before he could bring up Babs again, "anyways," I said, "lets get away from that topic, you need to hear what I have planned for you stay here," I told him.

"Oh yeah? And what do you have planned?" he asked as he brought his lips to my cheek and then subtly went lower, bringing his sneaky hands into a bit later, until I dragged his hand out from underneath my shirt.

"No, no, no," I said strictly, "firstly," I took out my phone and pressed onto the notes icon, "this Saturday--"

He looked up cautiously, "actually Saturday I hanging out with Babs," he said, and as best I tried to hide it, I just scrolled down onto my phone, "sorry, it's just we've been waiting too--"

"Don't worry about, we can just do it later," I thought, but there was still the lingering thought of 'what if he doesn't make it back for a next time.' "Fine, Saturday is a no go, but are you at least going to be there for you welcome back party?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, "I actually can't wait to meet up with everyone."

"Well okay, Monday I have classes, but on Tuesday I was wondering if you want to go to..." once again his eyes widen.

Richard then said, "actually on Tuesday, Babs invited me to go golfing with her and her dad," he said, "sorry, it's just I wanted to talk with her dad about the process of moving up the ranks in the police department," he said, "you know how it is."

All to well, she thought to herself, and she put her phone away, "you know, you just got back home and you probably want to rest a little," I said as the car entered onto the Wayne property, which was through the gates and towards the cemented staircase to the double doors, "I've got work later so I'm just going to hop in the shower real quick," I said as I was the first one out of the car, beating Alfred to the spot. At least Alfred is still trying to be gentleman, I thought to myself as I rushed up into Wayne Manor.

Leaving Richard to deal with his own bags.

I rushed up the grand staircase which was the first thing you saw when you walked into the Wayne Manor. Upstairs I ran into the bathroom, I wanted to just throw everything off and hear the crackle of breaking glass, but knowing Bruce and his sons, everything here was probably imported from Paris or Milan.

Instead I just slid down onto the floor as I basically deleted the plans I had for Richard and I.

Once a few minuets passed I stripped down to my birthday suit and turned on a warm shower for me, while playing music from my phone, because right now Rhianna, Beyoncé, and Adele were my only friends.

-Richard-

She ran upstairs almost immediately, running passed Bruce as he stared at her questionably, "what was that all about?" he asked he brought my into a hug.

I shrugged, "I don't know, she seemed on edge during the whole car ride," I said, as I noticed that it was very quiet, "where's Tim and Damian?"

Bruce chuckled, "School," he said.

"But Damian's home schooled," I said.

"He actually made a new friend while playing video games," Bruce chuckled, "now he makes frequent visits to Smallville."

I brushed that off, it wasn't unlike Damian to use his connections to get what he wants.

After I returned to my room I had realized that Kori was in the bathroom for a while, so being the needy boyfriend I was, I went to check up on her. She was blasting music, and the glass shower was all fogged up, all I could tell that her back was facing me. So being the sensible guy I was, I stripped down, as quietly as I could too.

When I slid the shower door open she shrieked and turned around, holding onto the wall to keep herself from slipping and her other hand covered her breast, and she folded her legs towards each other to hide herself from me.

Before she could say anything I covered her mouth with my hand and pushed myself into the shower while closing the shower door behind me. I hadn't realized that I had gotten taller until this very moment as I towered over her, a year ago I was still taller than her by it was by inch or two, now, it was more obvious.

After I removed my hand combed my fingers through her hair and once it got to her lower back I pulled her closer to me while I kept my balance by holding onto the wall.

I brought our lips together, and it wasn't the innocent little peck she gave me at the airport. No, this was a bit more. The thing about Kori was that she didn't know how to initiate a kiss like this, where my tongue would probe her lips until she succumbed to me.

I brought my hand to the back of her head to deepen the kiss and she groaned as I pushed out bodied closer together. But at the sexual tension was growing little by little she broke the kiss and looked down to our touched chests, she laughed lightly, "umm, I still need to clean up before work," she said.

"I know," I said and tried to dive back in, but she put her hand on my chest, and looked up at me seriously.

"I'm serious," she said.

I huffed and let her continue with her shower. She lathed shampoo into her hair, it smelled like vanilla, good, I thought as hovered over just to get a bit of a whiff.

"Hey Richard," she called out to me as she handed me her yellow shower sponge, "can you wash my back? My arms hurt from my work out from yesterday," she said, and I gladly took, but quietly, I through her sponge out the shower doors, and instead filled my hands with her vanilla smelling soap, and spun her around and smooshed out wet bodies together, as I wash her back like this. "Richard!" she said, but ultimately moaned when my hands dived down lower to the curve of her arse, one hand teasing the bottom while the other brushed the crack of it all.

"We never thought to explore this part," I whispered into her ear as I could feel her tense at the thought.

"Hey!" she said, and once I was done with her back I spun her once against and pressed her back against my chest, my manhood rubbing against her inner thigh, she gasped, she knew where this was heading.

Instead of stopping I filled my hand with more foaming soap and started to lave soap all over her front. Once hand lay on her breast while the other one traveled down to womanhood and started to rub circles there. "Hmmm," I hummed as it felt warm down there, my fingers moving in and out, one after another.

"Richard!" she moaned as she was less defensive now that she was more turned on.

"Yes?" I chuckled as I moved her hair and started to peck small kissed down her neck, "you want to say something?" I asked.

She shook her head, "no, please, you cant--" her thoughts vanished as I moved in another finger into her pussy, she groaned louder and slammed one hand against the wall and the other onto my hand, pushing in my fingers deeper.

Once I was sure she was all wet and ready for me I took out my fingers and she pouted, but before she could turn around the scold me, I grabbed the shower rinse and placed directly underneath her legs, as it sprayed directly into her womanhood. She brought her hand behind her and grabbed onto my shoulder, "oh God!" she cursed, as she brought my head closer to hers, while I just enjoyed her moans of bliss.

Once I put the Rinse down, Kori had already climaxed, but it went down the drain with the rest of her juices. She turned to face me, and she brought my lips to her, it soft, but I quickly took over as I picked her up and slammed her against the tiles of the wall, and twisted my fingers into her woman her, stretching my fingers to get a feel of how tight she's gotten, and from what I felt, I knew that this was going to be good.

She broke the kiss and bit into my shoulder as my fingers assaulted her, "shit," she cursed. It turned me on when she curse, it meant I was doing something good.

Once I took out my fingers they were coated in her juices, "all ready now," I said, as my throbbing cock had been waiting patiently for ten minuets.

I quickly penetrated through her crushing walls, it wasn't out first time, but it was out first time in a long time, the only comfort I had overseas was that I would do this to her again.

Once I had entered my full length into her pussy and she screamed into her bight and tighten her arms and legs around me, "My god," she said in a muffled tone. I waited for her to stop chaking,t hen I started to move, it was slow at first, just testing the waters, it wasn't until she tighen her arms, signaling for me to keep moving, but faster.

At least until I was going at full speed, which for her was ultimate bliss, "Kor!" I moaned, as I brought one hand to her face, which was dazed from the hot water and sexual build up, I brought our lips together and bit her lip, while occasional swiping my tongue across her lips.

I changed out positions, she was now against the glass, her front side on full display with her hands up against the cold surface as well, her hair hind down as she tried to control her breathing while I pummeled into her, "I'm so close,' she cried as she brought her hand to the bud between her pussy lips and rubbed it to the point of climaxing again.

Once she was limp against the wall I continued my assault of her pussy, tightening my grip on her hips, leaving purple bruises everywhere, "I can't!" she cried as she tried to slow me down by bringing her hand back, but I just latched my hand her and pulled her upper body higher, into an even more pleasurable angle.

I forced her to look at me as we both went over the edge together, "ughh!" I groaned as I emptied myself into her.

She fell limp against the floor as the cum came pouring out of her pussy. After I wrapped us in our robes I carried us out and into my room, where I stripped out back down and put her under the covers, with my arms being wrapped around us, "nighty night," I said as I pulled her into a deeper embrace.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.4K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...