A New Battle

By IchikaKaneki1

It's been three weeks since the Dragon war and Kaneki has to adjust to more then just fatherhood. He has to... More

KANEKI'S NIGHTMARE
A WHITE LIE
OLD TIMES
HAIR CUT
BIG GIRL
EGG
A HARSH AWAKENING
A Question
A Plan
War
Murder
Carolina Blue
Old Friends
Family
Next
How am I... Pretty?
Worthless
Catching up
Agathokakological
Parents
Suicide
The Question
The Answer
Just Words
Miscarriage
Can We Pretend to be Normal? (Part 1)
Can We Pretend to be Normal? (Part 2)
Written in blood
Karma
Unravel
Broken
Roses
Together
Midnight
Welcome
Authors Note

Moonlight

2.5K 37 9
By IchikaKaneki1

Ken and Touka were asleep. Ken's put one hand around her waist, and used his other arm as a pillow. The moonlight bleed in through the window, but the room mostly remained in shadows.

The moonlight reflected off the sweat pooling at Touka's forhead. She groaned as he lifted herself up.

"Is everything alright?" Ken was still half asleep-- he hadn't even opened his eyes.

"Ken I think somethings wrong." She brought two fingers to her inner thigh and lifted it to the moonlight. Her fingers were a bright red.

"Kaneki! I'm bleeding."

~~~~

Author's not

Some of the chapters god reordered, so the story didn't make sense .

So you might have already read this chapter.

YE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 209 30
Kaniya Ken was a normal college student who loved to read books and lived with no parents. Eventually Kaniya turns into a ghoul and was tested on by...
7.5K 189 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
25.2K 584 13
Touka Kirishima, a first year at Kamii University, and ghoul, has been through a lot. Especially recently when her best friend who she just realized...
5K 161 4
Kaneki is falling to pieces after the battle between Aogiri Tree and the CCG ends. Who will be there to help him put himself back together again? *No...