Iridescent ❀ p.jm

By OH-NAMJOON

"I like you, and it sucks to think that I've never realised it before until now." --- Miya and Jimin are th... More

I.
blurb
십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오

84 28 41
By OH-NAMJOON

  ❀ ❀ ❀  

  ❀ ❀ ❀

Warning; This chapter contains violent events. If you are easily disturbed, I suggest to skip this chapter. Thank you. 

  ❀ ❀ ❀   

It is Wednesday. And I already received my pay for the whole month. Although, I was really tired and felt my body giving up like a couple of times yesterday, it somehow paid off. I got a raise because I did a double shift, and I'm satisfied with my life now! 

Yumi's mom was okay, and she will be back at their house by tonight. I was glad that nothing bad had happened, and even gladder that I somehow helped her with the situation.

I jumped and squealed in excitement. Yes, I did that, in the middle of a busy street on the way to school, what's your point? 

I am currently walking to school. I had to walk from the bus stop, because Jimin can't come to school today.

It is kind of lonely going to school alone, but I understand the situation.

Jimin had to attend a general meeting at the company that his parents owned. Well, he's rich, but he'll be thousand times richer once he inherit the company from his parents. That's why he should never miss a single meeting there, because it is more important than education.

He didn't said that, but I feel like it is more relevant than school because they actually made Jimin skip school just for a meeting.

I suddenly realized how perfect Jimin is, I mean, he's rich, handsome, a gentleman, and he is gay. He is not just a triple threat to all the guys out there, he is four times the threat, I'm proud of my best friend.

I sniffed as wiped the fake tears away. "I'm proud of him."

I walked through the hallways. As I imagine god making Jimin-- he pours the right amount of wealth, a cup of kind heart, a large bowl of handsomeness, also a liter of gayness. But when he was pouring out a tablespoon of perfection, the holy spirit started banging at the kitchen door yelling how hungry he was, making god jumped out of surprise and accidentally poured the whole bucket of perfection... 

'oh, shit, sorry' holy spirit apologizes. 

god shrugs, 'welp, a world needs one perfect guy anyway... we'll call him park jimin' 

"Miya!" I heard someone called, ruining my imagination. I turn to see who it was, and it came from a girl whom I was not familiar with. There were five of them. 

"Yes?" I asked, my eyebrows were furrowed as I studied them. 

They made their way to me, "Can we talk?" The one who called me, uttered.

"Yeah, about what?" I frowned.

"Let's not talk here." She just simply said as she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me at a nearest empty room.

Her grip really hurt but I didn't mind it. But I was caught off guard when she pushed me. I didn't fall to the ground but I didn't liked how she just threw me like that.

"What the hell!?" I snapped.

"Tell me, what's with you and Jimin-oppa?" She spoke.

I rolled my eyes.

This again? Can everyone just let a boy and a girl be just friends? Why does everybody had to speculate something just because we're friends? Is that how narrow minded people actually are?

"Stop rolling your eyes before I snatch them out!" She threatened, which didn't affected me.

"Just stop it. We're friends, okay?" I paused. "Want me to spell out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S"  I sang.

She chuckled halfheartedly, "Are you for real? Did you just sang? Do you think this is some kind of joke?" She snapped.

I pursed my lips, "Honestly, yes, I think this is some kind of a joke. I am low-key searching for a hidden camera and I am actually waiting for you to yell, 'you've been punk'd! there's a camera over there and over there', you know what I mean?" I explained sarcastically.

She gave me a cold stare and I felt someone holding me back, they held both of my arms. She went in to slap me in the face, I almost felt my face left my head.

But, it didn't end there. She continued to punch me in my stomach causing for me to ran out of breath.

I heard her friends telling her what to do, but I couldn't make out what they are saying. I think, I'm going deaf.

I felt like my world spun, when a fist landed on my face, I felt my whole mouth was bleeding. But she still wasn't contented, she punched me again, this time she hit my temple and that's when I fell down.

They let go of me and let me completely fall to the ground. She got on top of me, and continued to punch me in the face, three times, to be exact. Until her friends stopped her and telling her that it is enough.

"Let's see if Jimin likes you now, you slut." She said before leaving with the rest of her friends.

I couldn't move. I felt completely beaten up.

I sat up as I spat out the blood coming out my mouth. I breathed deeply as I bit my lower lip. I felt my whole body aching.

The bell rang signalling that the class was about to start. I didn't came to our first period and I went to lie around at that cold floor for the whole hour.

I didn't felt like crying, I felt like screaming. I was in total pain, ache spread my entire body and I could not move a muscle. I curled my hand into a fist, trying to keep myself together. 

I felt a tear pricked my skin, and I knew, that I am going to keep this to myself again--- just like all the times that I was beaten up for being friends with him. I am just so tired of everything. I don't ever wanted to stop being friends with him, but I wanted to end my suffering. It seems like, no matter how hard I tried to not care about these people who somehow punish me for being close to Jimin, I always end up at the ground, begging for help and feeling so defenseless as ever. 

When the bell rang again, signaling that is time for the next class, I got up and made my way to the girls restroom. Even though, my legs were wobbly and my head was dizzy, I still managed to make it. 

I got into the sink and washed my face and mouth.

I hissed when the cold water met my face. I looked at the mirror and I had a lot of cuts, from my cheeks and the sides of my lips, my temple were black and my eyes were red from the tears that I continued to held back.

I sighed at the sight of it. But I just continued to wipe it with a dry tissue. I head off to our class. My face was worst, I can still feel the sting from my bruises and cuts but still I walked carelessly. 

I made it through the classroom, I bowed when our teacher was already in the front as she discussed. I went to my desk chair quietly. I wasn't in the mood to listen at all, much more to actually learn. I can feel my body wanting to give up sooner.

When it was lunch time, I slumped back on my chair and decided to just sleep.

"Miya..." I woke up and saw Yoongi standing in front of me.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"W-what happened to you?" He quietly asked.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to speak up, but I decided to fight my urge and gave him a cold stare. The way he spoke, reminded me that I am vulnerable, and he knows it. It is as if he can see through me despite the careless facade I tried to desperately put on.

"Miya, you're hurt. You got cuts on your face and it is bleeding." His eyes are filled with worry as he tried to reach and touch my face but I instantly smacked his hand away.

"You think, I don't know?" I sassed as I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanted to help..." He stated, placing his hands inside his pockets, going back to his cold self. "But, whatever, I don't care."

"Do I look like I needed help?" I gave him a cold stare again.

Frankly, I don't know what is up with me. I didn't mean to sassed at him like that, but I just don't want to show him that I am weak. I don't like that.

"Okay." Is all he said before walking away.

The rest of the day continued being like that. I didn't talked to anyone, well, I didn't have anyone to talk to anyway. And when it was finally time to go home I saw a familiar expensive car parked at the parking lot, and there stood, Jimin in his formal, suit and tie attire.

"Shit!" I panicked as I hid at the bushes.

I instantly covered my face with my backpack and sneakily went the other way around, just to avoid him. 

I can't tell him what happened, he'll blame himself all over again, and I can't let that happen.

I was startled when someone grabbed my wrist and started to drag me.

"What the hell, Yoongi! Hands off!" I shrieked. He kept a straight face as he continued to drag me towards Jimin. I tried to let go of his grip, and even tried to bite his hand but he avoided his hand away from me. 

Jimin was caught in utter shock when he saw my face with bruises and cuts.

"Babe, what happened!?" He worriedly asked.

I shook Yoongi's hands off as I tried to avoid meeting Jimin's gaze, "It's nothing..."

"She was trying to escape and avoid you, so I had to drag her here." Yoongi joined in, "I'll get going now."

Jimin nodded in understanding, "Thanks."

Yoongi nodded once before completely walking away. Jimin faced me with worry in his eyes, so I gave him a smile. 

"You can't just tell me that you just bumped into a wall." His eyes were now filled with tears as he looked at me in sympathy.

"No, I fell on the floor face first..." I lied. But, of course he was not convinced. That's how bad I am at lying.

He sighed, "We're heading at my house. Get in." He opened the door at the passenger seat.

I frowned at him as I shook my head. "I have work..."

"Miya, just get in." He plead. The worry in his eyes and the awfully obvious tiredness in his voice tells me that he does not want to argue about this right now, made me obey at his command.

And soon, we're at his house.

 ❀ ❀ ❀

Thank you for the 200 reads and 100 votes <3 I really appreciate it... thank you so much!!!! I will try to update often as a token of gratitude <3 I love you all beautiful people!!!

 ❀ ❀ ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 21.1K 44
She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two grew up together and only he knew the deep...
23K 1.1K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...
184K 7.6K 36
Min Yoongi can't help but feel incredibly attracted towards Park Jimin. He stares at Jimin's pictures all day on Instagram and daydreams about the la...
188K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...