Iridescent ❀ p.jm

By OH-NAMJOON

"I like you, and it sucks to think that I've never realised it before until now." --- Miya and Jimin are th... More

I.
십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오

blurb

167 48 88
By OH-NAMJOON

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

Today is Friday, the last day of my first week on my 6th grade in this new school. And for the past few days, I've felt like a social outcast, at least that is what everyone made me feel.

I went into the last class for today. But as soon as I entered the room, I tripped on something and fell on the floor, face first. And as soon as my face met the cold hard ground, I heard everyone's laughter surrounding the room.

Their hollow laughter from an insincere punchline was echoing in my ears as I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I tried to stand up and blinked the tears away as I fake a smile but someone threw a piece of crumpled paper from the back of the room and that's when I had it.

I instantly ran out of the classroom. I didn't know where my feet took me, but I was not familiar with the place that I was dragged onto.

It was like an abandoned room, I entered it and I realized that it was a storage room. It was filled with books and other educational materials--- The smell of old books, cold floor, and a distinct perfume filled my nostrils.

The tears in my eyes were replaced with fright when I heard a sound of panting, loud moans and a deafening skin to skin noise. I looked around, but there was no one here.

I tried to fight my fears and wiped the tears in my cheeks. I scanned the room, and saw someone moved from behind one of the boxes.

And me, imitating the stupid people from all the horror movies--- I walked slowly to that spot and peeked.

I saw a guy, holding his phone as he continue to watch a video on it. The noises were coming from his phone.

I squint my eyes to see the the video clearer and it was... porn? gay porn?

"What the!?" I exclaimed, I instantly covered my mouth when I realized that I said that out loud.

He panicked, as he stood up and turn to face me, his eyes widened.

"W-what did you see?" He asked.

I pursed my lips, resisting my urge to laugh because it may look rude.

I shook my head eagerly.

He took a step forward and grabbed my arm, he then turn off his phone and put it at his back pocket, and went to look at me with plea in his eyes.

I couldn't help but let out a small giggle, he is really panicking. I don't know why I find that cute.

He frowned, but I gave him a small smile, "Are you gay?" I reluctantly asked.

His grip tightened, "What makes you say that?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, a straight guy wouldn't actually enjoy watching gay porn, not that I meant that all straight guys are homophobic, it is just my own perspective about that. And I wouldn't actually like to call it 'phobia' because it would mean like people are scared of homos when they are just close and shallow minded..." I blab.

A small smile appeared in his face, "I'm not gay, I'm heteroflexible."

(Heteroflexible/heteroflexibity= describes heterosexuals who have an interest with having a sexual activity or intercourse with someone with the same sex. They are primarily attracted with opposite sex, but can derive pleasure with the same sex.)

I tilted my head as I stared at him in utter amusement. "I'm guessing you're still undergoing through the 'Five stages of acceptance', and you're still on denial." I pondered.

He quietly lets go of my arm, "Fine, I don't expect you to understand..." He looked down.

I stared at him. 

"What are you waiting for? Go on and tell everyone." He paused, looking up and giving me a cold stare. "Tell everyone that I'm gay."

I gave him a 'wtf' look and turn around to see if he was still talking to me. And he is, I'm the only person here with him, I'm so dumb.

"And why would I do that?" I commented. 

His stare softens.

"If it is your secret, then I have nothing to do with it. And I don't enjoy watching people in a complete misery because of something stupid that I did." I spoke quietly.

He was silent, his gaze was still fixed on mine.

"And there's nothing wrong with being gay. Count me as one of the people who accepted you for being true to yourself." I patted his shoulder and turn to walk out of the room.

I stopped when I heard him spoke.

"You were the first one."

I turn to face him.

"What did you say?" I quietly asked.

"You are the first one to know that I'm gay, thank you for accepting me." He murmured. He made his way to me and hugged me.

I can feel him crying, so I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Thank you." He whispered.

He lets go of the embrace and stared at my face. "What happened to your face?"

And at that moment, a friendship was blossomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 698 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
188K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
35.5K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
2.4K 77 6
Yoongi and Jimin have been best friends for 20 years. Jimin has been living with Yoongi for 22 years because his parents died in a car accident. Yoon...