πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... More

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|07| babysitter
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|22| fight
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|38| break up
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|61| sexy secretary
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 1
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

|23| play nice

66.1K 5.6K 3.6K
By -kimtaesan

Drink plenty of water, don't stress and remember to drop a vote! :) 💙

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

The room falls completely silent at Taehyung's exit. I pull my arm from Jimin's grip and storm into the changing room, slamming the door behind me.

My furious face turns into one of disappointment through the mirror. Watching the nest that is my hair and my smothered makeup is hardly bearable to stare at.

I know I can have a temper sometimes, but nothing like this. I've never fought someone before. Maybe I did take things too far...

I take a brush from my bag and try to make my hair look presentable. As the teeth of the brush comb through and straighten my knotty hair, redness tints my eyes more and more. I refuse to let any tears escape.

My hair slips down my shoulders, a little frizzy but ten times better than it was before. After washing my face I sit on the changing room bench and throw my face in my hands, cursing myself for behaving so aggressively.

Teddy, Gretchen and Winter knock on the door before entering the room and closing it behind them. I quickly rub my eyes dry before they can see the state that I'm in.

"Hey." Teddy smiles sheepishly. She and Gretchen sit on my sides, Winter stays standing. "Are you okay?" Gretchen asks. Tears stream down my eyes immediately, my arm plays a game with them, trying to catch them all before they can reach my cheeks. Despite my nod, Teddy wraps her arms around me and gives me a comforting embrace. "Aw don't cry Lilo, it's okay."

"No it's not!" I reply, "I let anger control me and now your all going to think I'm some crazy hot head that can't control herself. I'm so mad that I did that."

"Lilo we don't think you're a crazy hothead." Gretchen says, "We've known you for a month now, we won't see you differently because of one bad day. You're like a sister to us."

"Yeah," Winter adds calmly. "Maybe work on you're patience more, but don't beat yourself up over something somebody else deserved. When you joined, we didn't like you either, but we had to put up with it and look at us now." She shrugs.

"W-what?" I sniff.

"I'm kidding." She grins. "That girl is a brat, but none of us make the rules here. It sucks but whatever she calls you, you'll just have to hold your tongue."

I nod my head and hug them all. "Thanks guys."

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

"That girl is a brat, but none of us make the rules here. It sucks but whatever she calls you, you'll just have to hold your tongue."

"...Thanks guys."

I listen in on the conversation from outside the locked changing room door. My shoulder leans against the wall along with my tilted head and upper arm.

The sound of Lilo's breaking and tearful voice causes me to look down at the ground beneath me and lick my lips in slight guilt. I've never heard her cry before, I can only imagine how much harder it is to see than hear.

I return to the diner to see Chrys fixing her clothes while the guys clean up the mess.

"Is Lilo okay?" Jimin asks. "Dunno." I shrug. I then turn my attention to Chrys making her look at me confused. I curl two fingers at her quickly, signalling her to follow me into the kitchen. When she does I lean on the island as she stands in front of me, chin held high.

"Yes?"

"Christella you've got to be nicer to Lilo."

"But she's the one who—"

"I know you're the one who set her off. Seriously, you're not a kid anymore, knock it off."

"How do you think I feel? No one likes me here, no one likes me anywhere, it's like I'm a total outcast! Just call my dad already and tell him to pick me up. He can donate all of my clothes, I don't care I don't want to stay here anymore."

"Is that what you really want me to do?"

I cock an eyebrow and slip my phone from my pocket, holding it up to face her.

"You want me to tell you're Dad you got into a fistfight?"

She looks away and clenches her jaw.

"I want you to stay, so follow my orders and stop bullying Lilo or I'll tell your Dad."

She holds a tense silence before giving a small nod in return. I tuck my phone back into the pocket of my jeans.

"Good. You can go home for today. I won't tell him, but do not bring this same shit tomorrow." I say strictly. She scowls like a teenager getting scolded by her mother, then exits.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 💧

—LILO'S POV—

I felt awkward the whole work day. Even though the girls comforted me, Taehyung's threat made me feel uneasy, especially because I didn't get a chance to defend myself or tell my side.

But Winter was right. I really need to keep this job, so I'll have to suck it up.

I make my way home through the mild rain, wondering how I'll spend my evening since I know my parents are still at work.

Margo greets me loudly at the door as soon as I get home, jumping around my legs playfully. I show him a weak smile and pat his head. Guilt hits me as I remember that I haven't taken him out for a walk in forever and have been leaving mom to do it, but ever since I started working I've had less time to.

"Tomorrow Margo, I promise."

Taking off my coat and shoes, the loud ring of the house-phone blares from the living room. I comfortably sit on the couch and pick it up while Margo sits next to me, resting his head on my lap while I slowly stroke.

"Hello?"

"Lilo, it's Mina. I was just calling to check up on you, we've barely seen each other in school because of exams."

"Man, it feels refreshing to hear your voice..." I sigh. "These past two days have been nuts."

"Why? What happened?"

I spend the next few minutes updating her with what's been going on at the cafe. That there's a new girl working with us now and that we fought.

"What?! Lilo I can't believe you beat someone up! She deserved it though."

"Yeah but now I feel bad about it. Don't get me wrong, she's still a bitch, but I can't let this one slip up cost me my job. I haven't fully paid back my dad yet."

My doorbell rings, catching Margo and I's attention. "That's probably my dad. I gotta go, bye."

After hanging up, I bring myself to the front door, pull the handle and open it.

The person standing before me is certainly one I didn't expect.

I see Chrys in a velvet trench coat, standing beside her butler who holds an umbrella over them. My eyebrows raise at her presence, and I can't help but notice that the knot I gave her forehead has been covered with a nude band-aid.

"May I enter?"

I look around in confusion.

Do I let her in? What business could she possibly have here?

She doesn't make eye contact with me, so I open the door wider, letting them inside.

Her butler closes his umbrella and Chrys wanders around slowly to take in the interior of the house, I shut the door behind them.

"How do you know where I live?"

"Not important." She replies, "So, this is where you stay? Hm."

"What do you want?" I say with more attitude and cross my arms. She looks back at her butler who stays standing by the door, then back at me. "May we talk in private?"

I stare at her for a moment, not softening my face, then lead her to the living room. She follows me and I take a seat next to Margo. She stops at the door once Margo growls angrily at her. I'm a little surprised since Margo is usually a friendly dog, it's very rare to see him angry.

"You... have a dog." She says more like a statement than a question, awkwardly taking off her expensive coat and sitting on the couch beside it, opposite me.

Her legs cross and fingers intertwine, followed by a raised chin and clearing of her throat.

"I have come to apologise. For my behaviour this morning." She says emotionlessly. Once again my face does not soften, so she taps her foot through the silence.

"I expect a response when I'm talking." She adds.

"Do you have any idea how mean you were to me?? You called me an ugly slave! Not everyone is born into wealth and can just treat the world like a couch Chrys! I'll hold my tongue at work, but that won't change the fact that you have an ugly, ignorant attitude."

My arms fold as I cool down from my rant, turning my cheek and clenching my jaw. She kneels her head down as we fall into another long silence.

"Sorry."

I look at her, stunned by her sudden murmur.

"I shouldn't have taken set on you. I... Apologize." She looks back up at me breifly. Unlike a moment ago, her words don't sound like a script that has been printed for her. She sounds at least a little bit genuine..."

"...And I'm sorry for punching you." I admit through a sigh.

She gives me a small and quick smile, making me smile back and spread my arms.

"Hug?"

"No."

She shakes her head in disgust before standing up to put her coat back on. I sit there dumbfounded and confused with my arms lingering in midair.

"We may have reached a mutual understanding, but you're still a street urchin. Goodbye."

With that, she smugly leaves the room. Her butler opens the front door for her, letting her leave the house first. When the door shuts, I slowly and awkwardly retract my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 97 14
''Stop me right now darling else i'll not be able to control myself anymore.." ~β™₯~ '' I'm really proud to have you as mine'' β™‘ ''Always remember on...
969 52 9
In the sleek, towering skyscrapers of the corporate world, she reigned as a formidable CEO, her aura as icy as the glass walls surrounding her. Known...
23.7K 1K 38
Choi y/n,only daughter of a Millionaire, wants to lead a normal life like others. Kim Taehyung,one of the best top officer and secret agent of KIA..h...
248K 8.1K 40
β–ͺ︎[A MAFIA FANFICTION] "It hurts the worst when the person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today ..." When a normal gi...