The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Clubbing
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Angelo
Changes
Not an update
Beach day
Her hubby
You Changed
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

That all you got?!

12.8K 482 23
By mizzmartinez

Isabella's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Alex standing in my room. My heart dropped when he turned towards me and looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I said swaying from the alcohol.
"Your coming home." He answered in a demonic tone.
"I am home. You need to leave. NOW!"

He stalked towards me fast and got in my face. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. I was cursing at my self in my head for drinking so much.

"You're leaving with me Isabella! And that's fucking final!" He boomed then grabbed me by my dress.
"N-no." I said in almost a whisper.
"WHAT!?"He yelled in my face.
"I said... NO!!!!!" I screamed the no at him.

Just as the word "no" came out of my mouth Alex tightened his grip on my dress and threw me to my bed.

"You will NOT disobey me!!!!!" He said walking towards me while taking off his belt.

I knew what he was doing. I knew it all to well. Sometimes he would even tie my hands with his belt while having his way with me. He's a fucking monster.

"NO" I said kicking him in the dick. He hunched over and groaned from the blunt force to his man parts.

I jumped up off of the bed and tried to run to my closet where I hold my gun. The shoulder strap on my dress was ripped so I was trying to hold it up. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing my body.

I ran as fast as I could to my closet but I heard his heavy footsteps trailing behind me and they were fast.

Before I hit the door he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the floor. My body landing on the floor made a loud thud. I kept praying that someone would hear everything that was happening but I know the chances were slim to none. There was a full blown party downstairs with music blasting.

Alex got on top of me and held my hands up over my head.

"How dare you! You're mine Isabella!"
All I could do is cry. I wanted to fight but I was weak around him.
"We're leaving! NOW!" He screamed.

He got off of me and lifted me up by my hair. Niko kept running through my mind and how I didn't want to be away from him or the family. I knew if I gave in and went with Alex I'd end up dead.

My rage peaked to its all time high and I knew I had to channel all of my training. I'm tired of being weak with this man. I'm tired of being his punching bag and a little toy that he cheats on. He was the reason I lost my baby. He did all of this to me. He's why I don't trust men other than my father.

I looked him in the eyes as he stood over me and I punched him.

I knew I had to keep hitting him or else he'd come at me 100 times harder. I grabbed the back of his head and knees him in the nose and he grabbed my legs.

He growled and pulled them from under me causing me to hit the floor again. I kicked and screamed as he punched and slapped me. I fought him until I finally was able to roll out from under his huge body.

"That all you got?! Bitch!" I yelled

He yelled and lunges back at me but I moved and knees him in the stomach. I quickly kicked off the heels I was in because they were just slowing me down.

I ran to my door and tried to open it but he grabbed me by my waist.
"Fuck you!" I growled as he threw me back on my bed trying to pry my legs open and holding my arms.
"You little BITCH!" He yelled in my face.

I lunged my head up and head butted his nose which I was almost sure was already broken. That caused him to let got of my arms so he could hold his wound.

With my arms free I started to go ape shit and punch as fast and hard as I could. I felt like I blacked out but I knew I was still fighting for my life.

As I kept hitting him I was seeing red. I didn't notice the weight of his body was on me at one point then all of the sudden it was gone.

"Bella! Bella stop!" I heard a voice saying but I hit them too. "Fuck!" The guy said.
"Isabella! Stop! Your safe!" I heard an angelic voice. I instantly knew who it was... It was my mother.

I stopped and focused my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was a dream or if I was dead or passed out. Alex had punched me pretty damn hard and my head hit the floor hard too.

"Mama?" I choked out.
"Yes baby. I'm here." She said holding me tight.
"H-how?" I asked crying.
"Arianna tracked Alex down. We knew he was watching you so we came home Bella. I'm here now."
"Where's daddy?" I cried.
"Taking care if Alex." She said in a serious tone. I hadn't noticed Alex was dragged out of my room.

Arianna and Sav joined my mother and I in my room.
"Are you ok?!" Ari asked.
"Fuck Bella. If I had known!" Sav said almost crying.
"I'm fine. No one knew. It's fine." I tried to smile but my face was pretty busted and bruised already.
"I can't believe you punched Enzo tho too." Sav said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

We both giggled. Our mothers looked at us like we grew three heads. We knew nothing was funny about this whole situation but I did punch Enzo pretty fucking hard. He was the voice calling my name.

Since I was in savage mode I wasn't sure what happened so my mother and the others filled me in.

They came back from traveling and found the boys at the party downstairs and asked where I was. Niko said in the bathroom but I was taking too long so he was just about to check on me. When they couldn't find me on the party floor they all ran up to the rooms. That's when my father, Niko, Vincent, Enzo, and Luca found Alex on top of me and I was fighting him off.

The guys pulled him off of me and started to beat him to a bloody pulp and Enzo tried to calm me down. That's when I apparently punched him in the cheek.

The guys dragged Alex out of my room and my mother held me. I missed her so much. I always felt safe with her and dad around.

"Let us get you some clothes honey. And we need a doctor." Mom said.
"Yea. Ok." I said.

Sav was on it quick. She ran to my closet and grabbed me some sweats and a shirt. I threw them in and went to my bathroom to wash the blood off of my face.

I wanted to cry when I saw what I looked like. But then it hit me. This would be the last time he ever hurt me. And I'll make sure of that.

"Call dad! Hurry!" I said running out of my bathroom.
"Bella? Why?" Mom asked frantically.
"I need to be the one to end this.... To end him! Mom! I need this!"

Latest update everrrr lol thank u all for still reading my stories. I've been having family things going on lately so I've been slacking on my books. I'm so sorry. But here's a chapter for u all. Muahhh!
XoXo
(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.2K 26
Eve and Matteo had three children. Angelina and Matteo are the older two, twins. Ivory is the youngest. In this book you will get to see into Ivory's...
105K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
273K 9.6K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
91.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...