πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... More

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|07| babysitter
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|23| play nice
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|38| break up
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|61| sexy secretary
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 1
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

|22| fight

68.1K 8.5K 7.2K
By -kimtaesan

Vote if you want Lilo to dump Tye 🤭

"So, how do you like the new girl?" Taehyung smirks at me, not looking up from the cake he's baking on the kitchen island. I lean back on a counter with folded arms and legs crossed, shooting him an unamused glare in return.

He raises his head at me with my silence, then lowers it again and snickers. "Don't like her?"

"You know I don't. How can I when she literally does nothing all day and insults me non stop?" I look out of the kitchen door to see her sitting at her regular table and sipping some morning tea. "I don't think this is the place for her. She's just too lazy and mean."

Taehyung raises his eyebrow. "You're mean to me, and I haven't fired you yet."

Yet?

"I just don't like her, okay? There are so many hard-working girls that come here that are more employabl—"

"To be honest this bitchy attitude if yours is getting annoying. I'm the boss around here, not you, so whether you like her or not isn't losing me any money. If I say she's staying then she's staying."

I look back a little shocked that he called me bitchy... t-that's not even true.

"I'm not being a bitch. Whatever, you're just bias towards her because of the relationship between your dads."

Taehyung's whole body freezes at my final word.

"She said her dad was close with yours, so you're doing this favour for him. But that's no reason to let her do whatever she wants while we slave away!" I throw my hand out and crease forward.

He swallows his saliva and resumes what he's doing.

"We're done talking."

My back straightens slightly, retracting my open arm as my expression softens in confusion.

"What do you mean we're—!"

"I said we're done talking." His eyes pierce into mine intimidatingly. Slightly frightened by his glare (but not showing it), I clench my jaw tight and leave the kitchen.

Gretchen pours tea into a cup for Chrys when I enter the diner. Her table is now customised to her taste with a small saucer of biscuits and an expensive tea set. The china seems more delicate and expensive than the ones we use here, so I assume she brought them from home.

Her uniform is also altered. Instead of wearing white shorts like us she wears a white pleated mini skirt and pretty flats instead of boots.

"Gretchen what are you doing?" My hands hook my hips, my voice asking densely. She smiles at me shyly, "Yesterday Chrys said Teddy's tea was gross. Apparently mine are better."

"Gretchen, don't be gullible. That's just a way for you to be her personal maid." I pull her away by her elbow.

"That's not true, Gretch." Chrys smiles "I like you, if you were prettier I think we could be good friends."

"T-thank you?" She answers unsurely, then walks away with the teapot. Chrys lifts the teacup to her lips but stops and looks at the floor around my feet, then clicks her tongue and shakes her head disapprovingly.

"Better clean your mess." She sips. I look down and see a small puddle of tea on the floor that I caused when I pulled Gretchen away. My eyes roll before I retrieve the mop.

Once returned, I sweep over the area while Chrys watches, on guard in case I miss a spot. So many tense thoughts run through my mind.

It bothers me that when I began here I worked hard and made such an effort, the other girls work hard too, but she comes in and can literally do whatever the hell she wants without consequences. If I re designed my uniform I'd get in trouble, but oh no she can do it meanwhile I got my fricking phone taken away and destroyed for no reason! Changing her uniform, claiming her own table, having the others serve her, she can get away with it. All because her father knows Taehyung's.

I space out and practically drill the mop bristles into the already clean spot. Chrys watches my frustration progress and smirks.

"I think it's clean now."

"Funny. I think that was more work than you've ever done."

"Silly urchin, I'm working right now."

"Oh? Last time I checked battering your eyelashes and drinking tea wasn't work."

"Lilo... *sip* someone has to check if the tea is brewed properly. I am an expert at these things, unlike you."

My face grows redder and hotter whenever she speaks. And even when she says nothing I just want to tell her to shut up. She knows she makes me mad, I can tell from her attitude, she enjoys it. My grip on the mop stick tightens whenI turn around and walk away, ignore her. But then...

"Besides, the ugly are born to do the slave work."

Her smug comment makes me stop dead in my tracks. The words echo in my mind for what feels like a minute but in reality is half a second.

Before I know it I toss the mop aside and run back to her, swinging the strongest punch I can throw in her face. A scream escapes her small mouth as she falls off of her chair from the impact and onto the wet floor. Chrys' table that was once perfectly organised is now on the floor surrounded by shattered china. Immediately the girls all turn around and watch in panic. I can hear their screams telling me to stop and feel hands pull and slip off my shoulders.

"Guysss don't fight!" Teddy cries out.

But instead of listening I straddle over Chrys and continue to punch her while she blocks her face and tries to fight back. Mt hair gets pulled harshly so I yank hers, resulting in me banging her head on the floor so that we're scrambling in a tangly mess. In this moment all dignity has left my system, I don't care about being civil I just want to fight.

By this point, Taehyung notices the commotion and sprints into the diner. Jungkook also enters the building with Jimin and the two run over screaming, "Lilo no!"

"Quit it!" Taehyung yells. With much struggling, he locks his arms around my stomach and pulls me back but my fingers stay locked on her hair until Jungkook manages to unhook them and hold Chrys back.

The room is chaos. Everyone's screaming, there's glass everywhere and we both look a mess. My arms flash around in attempts of escaping Taehyung's hold... That is before my eyes lands on a glass plate that rests on a table in arms reach.

Something comes into me.

"Stupid bitch!" Before I know it I throw the plate at Chrys' head. She ducks and the dish smashes to pieces on the wall behind her.

"I SAID QUIT IT!" Taehyung pulls my arm. The girls' eyebrows raise as they each peddle back to avoid the loose pieces of glass.

"What is going on?!" Jimin shouts.

Chrys points at me with a shaky arm. "Ask the street urchin! She just randomly attacked me like an animal!"

"Oh sure, little miss perfect always—!"

"That's it." Taehyung lets go of me.

"You two are really starting to piss me off. If the both of you can't get along then you can't work here... Fight or argue again and your both fired."

My jaw hangs and eyes stretch like everyone else's. I hold out an arm, ready to defend myself, "But she—!"

"I don't care. I mean it, not even a bicker. So choose your next actions carefully if you want to keep your job." He leaves the room looking awfully pissed.

I can't believe I might get fired over something that wasn't even my fault. She was the one trying to get under my skin.

I don't know what this means for my future then, because after today one thing is for certain.

Chrys and I can never be friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.8K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
3.2M 164K 74
π˜‰π˜œπ˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜› π˜šπ˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜š #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
388K 14.8K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
951 52 9
In the sleek, towering skyscrapers of the corporate world, she reigned as a formidable CEO, her aura as icy as the glass walls surrounding her. Known...