Fast Car (KIRIBAKU)

By phantom_lares

After everyone graduated, Class 1-A went in different directions. Some went very far from Tokyo and where the... More

1. The Beginning
2. Leave Tonight Or Live And Die This Way
3. At Least He's Not Awake
4. Live and Die This Way
5. Not Drunk
6. Secrets
7. Rich/Poor
9. Start From Zero Got Nothing To Lose
10. Speed So Fast I Felt Like I Was Drunk
11. I Could Be Someone
12. Fast Enough So We Could Fly Away
13. I Know Things Will Get Better
14. I Got No Plans I Ain't Going Anywhere
15. We Gotta Make A Decision
16. Leave Tonight

8. I've Got Nothing To Prove

4.9K 269 542
By phantom_lares

   The second thing they noticed when they joined the others, was Ashido's dress, and Kaminari's complete betrayal look. He wasn't the only looking betrayed. Sero and Kirishima were going at it too.

   "Mina! You look so pretty!" complimented Uraraka, smiling as she watched Ashido twirl in her dress. 

   "You think so? I bought it last week, but I didn't think I'd put it to use so soon," she chuckled. "Even though it was a bit expensive, I think it was worth it! I was going to wear it for tomorrow, but I think I have a better dress for that event," she grinned. She turned around, only to see Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari look at her as if they were about to cry. "Why are you guys looking as if you want to-"

   "Ashido!" They jumped towards her, making her raise her hands in surrender. "Look at us! We look so poor, and you look as if you are a billionaire!" exclaimed Kaminari, pointing at his pale blue shirt. 

   "Dude. You look more well dressed than us," stated Kirishima, crossing his arms.

   "Bro, no I don't? Your shirt makes us see all your muscles and stuff, so it looks great! Mine doesn't!" Kaminari was about to shake the hell out of Ashido while blurting more randomness, when Jirou sighed and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him back.

   "Calm it, Denki," she whispered, as he turned around and wrapped his arms around her.

   The pink girl let out a laugh. "It's nice to see you well, Kyouka!" she grinned. "I missed you so much," she sighed. "Your boyfriend didn't want to share the tablet, so we couldn't video call you," she added.

   "It's fine, Mina," smiled the shorter girl. "We text everyday, so we can catch up easily. You shouldn't hesitate to call, I'll be honest and tell you when I can't, okay?" she asked, earning a nod in response.

   "Ka-Kacchan! You made it."

   The voice of one of the best heroes made its way to everyone's ears. But hearing 'Kacchan,' some decided to not listen.

   "Hah? You thought I wouldn't, Deku? Are you doubting my driving skills?" asked Bakugou, an eyebrow twitching up, as Midoriya stopped walking towards him, when they were at a reasonable distance from each other.

   "It's not that... I just thought maybe your car wouldn't make it with all the abuse you-"

   "My car? Are you doubting my Sandero, Deku?"

   Now, it was no secret to anyone that Bakugou loved his car more than he loved spicy food. He even announced it on the media, when other heroes' fans began to vandalise heroes' personal belongings, like their house. When he announced 'Touch my car and you all die,' no one even dared to approach his Dacia Sandero. Since then, that car earned some popularity.

   "Of course not, Kacchan!" exclaimed the curly haired boy, sighing in relief as he saw Bakugou made no move to attack him yet. "I'm glad you came," he smiled. "Shouto and I were quite worried when we didn't see an answer from you. But then Sero sent us a confirmation that you guys were coming, so I'm happy," he said.

   Bakugou stared at him, eyes narrowed, but he remained immobile. 

   "I was quite surprised when Kaminari said you guys were poor. Don't you get about the same amount of money as me?" he asked, flinching as he saw Bakugou's eyes narrow even more.

   "Fuck off," he muttered, going to join the people he has been living with for the past few years, and Uraraka, who was telling everyone about how Todoroki had proposed.

   "Is he still as uptight as he was in high-school?" asked Iida, placing a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, who watched the explosive man make his presence known in the other group.

   "Not quite," smiled Midoriya, his eyes travelling up to meet Iida's. "It's clear he made a place for himself with other people," he chuckled. "It's amazing how people change..."

   "Yes," nodded the man with glasses. As he smiled, the small tiny scar right next to his eye twitched, closing in on itself. It was the source of his motive to wear contact lenses. On a bad day, a villain had hit him in his helmet, breaking his glasses, making the glass cut his skin slightly. He was lucky it wasn't severe, not even very worrying, so a small scar remains as if to remind him of his misadventures. "Not everyone stays the same, but it's amazing to watch someone difficult like him change into someone more open, someone respectful."

   "Midoriya." 

   Hearing his name called, the green haired man looked at his side, where he saw Jirou walking towards him, Kaminari following her slightly, still involved in his previous conversation.

   "Ochako told me you and Todoroki are doing the traditional, don't see the bride or groom whatever think, before the wedding," she said, stopping as she reached a closer distance. "Are you missing him?"

   "Well uh, I suppose so," smiled the man. "We saw each other not long ago, and I was surrounded by you guys so I didn't have the time to feel lonely. I do want to see him though," he sighed, a soft smile on his lips. "Is everyone here?" he asked.

   "Yes," responded Iida. "Aoyama has arrived, so we are ready to leave," he stated.

   "Alright then!" grinned Jirou. "Denki! Tell them we are leaving now!" she called, successfully telling everyone at the same time.

   "Where is the rest of Class A, though?" asked Kaminari, looking around.

   "Oh! They are with Shouto," smiled Midoriya, guiding them out of the lobby. "While I handle one half of the class, he handles the other half."

   "What about pro heroes?" he asked.

   "Nah, today is just a class reunion kinda. No teachers and stuff," he chuckled, as he walked down the street. "I booked us a huge table in a restaurant, Sato will be meeting us there," he grinned.

   "Sato?!" Kirishima grinned as he elbowed Bakugou. "When you guys cooperated, the best meal was created."

   "He can't make anything except desserts," grumbled the explosive man.

   "Not true," commented Sero, adding himself to their tiny exchange. "He made nice meat. His vegetables were nicely cooked too."

   "Hah?!"

   "Bro, you offended him," said Kaminari, behind them, wrapping an arm around the explosive man's neck, almost strangling him.

   "Fuck off, Pikachu," growled Bakugou, shoving the bright blond off of him. He rubbed his throat, then glared into his attacker's eyes. "I'm not fucking offended, you hear me?"

   "Yeah. I hear you. Do I believe you though?" asked Kaminari, raising an eyebrow.

   "Don't push him Kami-"

   "I'll kill you later," dismissed the usual furious man. 

   'Maybe he's tired,' thought Kirishima, bending down slightly to peek up at Bakugou's face. 'Yeah. He's tired.'

   "And we have arrived."

   While most looked perfectly adapted. Ashido, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima simply tried to find a cheaper restaurant around.

   "What." Bakugou may not be actively surprised, he didn't want to pay so much just for a single dish.

   "It's really good food, I swear," promised Midoriya. "If you want something more expensive I can-"

   "Isn't there somewhere cheaper?" asked Kaminari, very cautiously.

   "Are you guys not used to these kind of... oh!" Midoriya smiled in realisation. "Just enjoy it, okay?"

   When they entered, they saw Sato waiting at the entrance. He managed to greet everyone, even if Bakugou was less accepting of the Sugarman cooking better than him, so less accepting of him. Oh well.

   "Everyone, please choose any seats, 'kay?" 

   Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka sat near the middle of the table, and while Aoyama, Sato, Kaminari, and Jirou took one of their sides, Kirishima, Ashido, Sero, and Bakugou took the other. Kirishima sat between Bakugou and Midoriya, just for convenience.

   After they all chatted for a small while, a waiter came over, giving them each a menu to look through. Honestly, the menus were quite big, but most found it nice that each dish had a picture to show them what they'd be eating. Pretty convenient.

   "Why is a dish seven thousand yen?" asked Kirishima, muttering to himself. "There isn't even meat on this meat dish," he sighed, inaudibly. Well, at least he thought.

   "Kirishima," Midoriya tilted his head at him, "aren't you used to luxurious restaurants? With the amount of money Kacchan gets, I'm sure you guys treat yourselves to restaurants..."

   "Nah bro," chuckled Kirishima. "That's the thing... we get the money, we spend it all, we are broke. All we eat is Bakugou's cooking, Sero's sometimes, and most times the miraculously good leftovers of the week before. It's true Bakugou gets the most money in our group, since he is number one and stuff, but he just spends it before we even knew he had it."

   Midoriya frowned, his eyes briefly scanning the menu, until he found something he would want to try. "I always thought Kacchan was the one to save money," he shrugged. "What does he spend it on? I can see it's not clothes." 

   Kirishima saw the man beside him twitch, but relief washed over him as Bakugou did not utter a word. 

   "I don't know man," shrugged the redhead. "You should ask him-"

   "And you should just tell him. He'll find out with his stalking anyway-"

   "It's not stalking!"

   "-so go ahead. Half the world already fucking knows." Bakugou tried to find something cheap on the menu, but the cheapest he found was six thousand yen instead. 'Can't donate anon these days...'

   "You know charities?" asked Kirishima, smiling slightly. "Like the child ones, water ones, food ones, and stuff like that?"

   "Yes?" Midoriya wasn't quite sure where he was getting onto, but something told him that's where the money went.

   "He donates." Kirishima paused, watching Midoriya take in the fact. "He never comes home with a bunch of money, because he already donated three quarters of it to a random trustworthy charity," he smiled. "Basically, we all rely on the group money we get, which is quite a lot if Ashido didn't use it on expensive eyeliner that Bakugou would end up using," he shrugged.

   "Wow." Those were the only words Midoriya could let out, until his speechlessness died down. "I- ... I wouldn't have never known... even with the research I make on heroes around. How has the media not known?" he asked.

   "They know the deal about our privacy." With a single shrug, Midoriya let down the subject, and Kirishima went back to trying to decide what he wants to eat, which ends up being the exact same thing than Bakugou.

   "Why is this so fucking expensive? It's just rice and pork," he muttered, looking at the price.

   "Bro. If we get this type of soup, it'll only be two thousand yen," noticed Kirishima, pointing at the menu.

   "What soup is it?" Bakugou flipped through the pages of his menu, trying to find the page Kirishima was on.

   "Uh... chicken?" He looked over the words. 'What language is that?'

   "Chicken," confirmed Bakugou. "I'm taking that," he declared. 'Only two thousand yen.'

   "Hey, Kiri? Bakubro? We aren't paying," chuckled Sero, across them.

   "I want this!" exclaimed Ashido.

   "Dude. That's over fourteen thousand yen!" exclaimed Sero, his eyes wide. "Why not this? It's two thousand yen?"

   "The chicken soup?" guessed Kirishima.

   "Rich people," muttered the explosive man. 

   "Heh, yeah," agreed Ashido, fiddling with her dress. "Well, I guess we just never wanted to get used to that lifestyle," she shrugged.

   "Being rich sounds cool and all, but our position right now is fine," sighed Sero, closing his menu on his hand, as a bookmark for when the waiter arrives.

   "I agree," nodded Kirishima. "I wouldn't change our current lifestyle for anything."

   At that word, they knew they'd all four take the same thing. 

   Chicken soup it is.

----------------------------------------

Sorry. I forgot about updating xDD good news tho, we are halfway through!!!!

Bad news tho, Wattpad changed everything, and now its all ugly D;;; oh well.

Anyway! Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Until next time~!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 50
Five years after graduation, Deku and Uraraka are finally getting married. All their friends and relatives are excited and ready to help them to make...
28.6K 980 19
Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro have lived in the same dorm for a while now being college students and graduated from UA, dorming with Mina Ashido, Han...
230K 10.3K 20
•College AU• •No Quirks• Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki were partnered up for a project at the beginning of their senior year. It ended up becoming a ti...
328 6 23
"Hey, bro. What's wrong?" The red-head asked me. "Well, it's nothing. It's just how everyone has someone except for me. You have Tetsutetsu, Bakubro...