Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

AlanaRiddle द्वारा

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... अधिक

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 40

7.7K 278 18
AlanaRiddle द्वारा

   Shoutout to Bookworm_1233 for making our new amazing cover!

Today was a bad day, a very bad one. It started off as any normal day, I got up to see Tom had left for one of his dark meetings he had planned like normal. Of course the twins were awake as per usual except there was clearly something wrong with Scarlett. Her cry wasn't like the usual "mommy I want milk" cry it was a shrill cry of pain. Trails of mucus fell from her nose and she would stop crying every now and then to wheeze and cough. I had believed it to be a bad cold worrying me to no end, but little did I know that this travesty would lead to something even bigger than the issue itself, and that's hard to accomplish. It all started when I worriedly picked Scarlett up from the crib to examine her properly.

   The cold morning breeeze seeped in through the open windows making me pull my robe closer to my body. The window stayed open last night, how strange the babies must be freezing. I wrapped my arms around Scarlett and rubbed her little arms as she cried. I noticed she was breathing fast making me worried. Moving my hand to touch her forehead my eyes widened as I noticed it was warmer than it should be. Scarlett began to cough aggressively so I brang her to my chest and patted her back. I immediately left the nursery with her as I didn't want Raven sick as well. She has been cranky these last couple days but this is the first day she's showing these symptoms.

   I grew more and more concerned as time went on, there was no soothing her. It doesn't help that she's teething either. My poor daughter is in agony and I have no idea what to do. Raven crying from the other room conflicted me. I didn't know if I should stay with Scarlett or run and take care of Raven real quick. I sighed and kissed Scarlett's head and placed her in the playpen before going to the bathroom to wash my hands. "I know, I know," I said as I rushed to the nursery to care for Raven. He seemed fine he just wanted some milk and to be free from his crib. Rocking him in my arms I laid out a blanket on the floor in the living room and put him on top of it. After setting him up with a bottle I rushed back to Scarlett. "Okay girly lets get you feeling better," I said tiredly as I walked her to the bathroom and turned on the facet with hot water. The steam should help her congestion. For ten minutes I sat with her in the hot steam filled bathroom but still she cried aggressively. I wiped away the mucus that had accumulated around her nose with some toilet tissue before turning off the water. I definitely need to take her to the doctor I'm worried.

   I absolutely hate having no way to get in touch with Tom! I settled on tapping my bracelet rapidly so his would blink. Placing Scarlett in her high chair I ran to get dressed. "Tom," I growled while tapping the bracelet. I don't even know how I'm going to get to a muggle hospital, I don't even know where one is. There's definitely not one around here. I need help, he's lived in the muggle world for far longer than I have he must know how to get to a hospital.  I grabbed at my hair feeling overwhelmed as I ran over to where Scarlett was crying and where Raven was getting fussy. "Unbelievable," I said angrily as I received no response from the bracelet. I got the babies ready quickly and placed them into their stroller. How is Tom going to know where we are? I don't even know how he was able to find us that time in raggedy muggle London. I quickly scrawled down a note for him and rushed out the door. Having no idea where to go or what I do I ran all the way to my boss Cheryl's house. I began wheezing myself from running so fast when I reached her place. I knocked on the door rapidly while trying to catch my breath. She answered the door and gave me a concerned look. "Roslyn what's wrong?" She asked. "I need help, Scarlett is sick, I don't know where Tom is, and I need a way to get to a hospital," I sputtered out quickly. "Oh honey let me get my purse," she said before rushing to grab it and then leading me to her car. "It's a wonder why you two don't have a car," she said. "It's the latest fad," she continued as I got in the backseat with the twins after stuffing the stroller in. "I don't believe it myself," I said while trying to calm Scarlett. "She must have that flu that's going around," Cheryl said as she looked at Scarlett through the review mirror.

"Thank you so much for this Cheryl I promise I will pay you back," I said as she rushed down the highway. "It's no bother Roslyn I have to help my little Scarlett. She's gotten me worried sick as well," she said as she pulled into the parking lot of the hospital after some time on the road. "Move it, move it, movie it lady with babies coming through," Cheryl announced as we weaved through the crowd. Finally I got up to the front desk. "My baby is sick," I said to which the women looked at me with a look of annoyance. "Ma'am you'll have to wait your turn please take a seat," she said as I glared at her. "My baby needs to get seen now," I said angrily. "Ma'am please take a seat," she said once again making me roll my eyes. "Listen to me dammit my kid is coughing up a storm and is sick as hell so if you don't let her get seen I will personally make you wish you didn't piss me off," I said slamming my hand on the desk shocking myself. Everyone in the lobby looked at me like I was crazy including the nurse. "Let me check the availability," she said looking at me with wide eyes as she took off behind the door to the examination rooms. "That certainly got things moving," Cheryl laughed. I rubbed my horcux around my neck feeling like it may have had an effect on the way I just reacted. Hopefully it did and I'm actually not that insane. "Doctor Tan will see you now," the nurse said returning to the waiting room. "Good," I said as I rushed past her with my stroller, eager for my baby to get seen.

"Scarlett is showing the symptoms of a serious case of the flu, now she is stable and I believe she will make a full recovery, but I do want to keep her overnight for observation as a flu strand like this one can take a toll on an infant," the doctor said after countless examinations. Tears flooded my eyes as he spoke. "But she's going to be okay," I stated hoping for confirmation. "A flu can easily escalate in a child of this age, but for now I think we can stop the illness in its tracks. You're welcome to stay the night here with her if you'd like," he said as I tried to compose myself. "Thank you doctor," I said sadly. He left the room as Cheryl moved to hug me. "I'm sure she'll be just fine," she said as I cried. "Thank you for staying here with me," I said wiping away my tears. "It's no trouble," she said. "It's been hours, Tom should be here," I said irate. "He'll be here hun," she said moving a piece of hair from my face. Cheryl reminds me so much of my mother sometimes it's like she's here with me helping me through this mess I call a life.

   Hours went by and there was still no sign of Tom. My back was aching from sitting in the uncomfortable wooden chair for so long that I had to take a walk. Scarlett was sleeping in a crib in the middle of the room and Raven was asleep in his stroller. After Cheryl agreed to watch Raven I stepped out for a minute. I stretched and rubbed my face with my hands as I yawned. I'm so scared and the one person that should be here for Scarlett and I is M.I.A. I wrote him a note at home saying we were going to the hospital you would think he'd be here by now. It must mean he isn't home yet and at half past 8 in the afternoon I'm becoming quite upset about it. He had been quite distant lately strangely enough. He was keeping himself busy with meetings and followers, I hardly got alone time with him anymore for that past week or so. How could I not know Scarlett was this sick? The doctor said her symptoms were quite dire, and I'm lucky I brought her in when I did. I'm such a terrible mother for not realizing something was wrong sooner. My heart breaks for my little one's suffering.

  After Cheryl left it was just me in the room with my twins. Midnight came and went and I had gotten so restless I succumbed to reading a few newspapers I nabbed from the waiting room earlier. A couple times Scarlett had woken up and I rocked her back to sleep, but other than that I hadn't gotten up for anything. Sleep deprived and hungry I still couldn't worry about anything but Scarlett and Tom's whereabouts. Tears ran down my cheeks as the nurse came in and pierced a needle into Scarlett's arm injecting her with some sort of medicine. My baby cried out in pain and I rushed to her when the nurse was done. It hurts me that I can't do anything to help her, it kills me actually.

   I woke suddenly to a commotion somewhere in the hospital. The room was completely dark causing me to forget where I was for a second. I stood up and stretched trying to revive my aching muscles. Walking to turn on the light I noticed it was already three in the morning. Raven and Scarlett were still asleep when the door opened suddenly. A nurse poked her head in looking quite frazzled. "Someone is here to see you Mrs.Riddle," she said before quickly leaving. I furrowed my brows and took one last look at my sleeping children before stepping out. I turned head to the hallway on the right to see Tom hurrying up the hall looking very angry. Why is he angry? I'm the only one that has the right to angry. "Why didn't you tell me where you were going?" He asked crossing his arms. "I left you a note, and why are you angry I'm the one that has the right to be upset with you," I said crossing my arms as well. "You left me nothing, you're lucky I was able to track you," he said. "Lucky? I had to run to Cheryl's house to get a ride to the hospital. Remember Scarlett your daughter? She's in here sick but you seem only worried about the fact that I didn't have time to wait for you to come back from your silly meeting," I said angrily. He scowled at me and took a step closer. "Silly meeting is it? Nothing about the future of my deatheaters is silly," he said furiously. "It's silly when they mean more to you than your own flesh and blood," I said stepping away from him. "Do you know she has the flu?" I said. "A flu? You came here for a flu? She isn't dying," he said making me furious. "But she could not that you care. For a baby it can easily escalate into something else, something very serious. She could hardly breath!" I exclaimed becoming teary eyed. "How could I have known, I was busy," he said. "Right, too busy to realize I was trying to get your attention with this," I said pulling at his wrist to motion to the bracelet. "I needed help and you didn't even care to take the time to check in. It's three in the morning you can't tell me that it took you that long to find me, you were out all this time with those followers of yours!" I said. "How was I supposed to know this was happening," he said becoming irate. "Because husbands check in when they're gone, they just don't leave and keep their whereabouts a secret. I don't know where you go or what you do, and quite frankly I don't care I just wish you'd at least act the part of a husband and father even when you leave to conduct your immoral bidding," I said, seeing the visible effect that my words had on him. He was not happy. "Immortal bidding darling? Anything I do you're fully aware of and involved in, I've made sure of it," he said pulling my sweater tighter to me. Somehow I know that there's something implied in his words. Images of my own victims flashed in my head as I truly understood what he meant. "Go home," I said in a strict tone, stepping away from him. "I don't need you here," I said going to open the door to get back into the room. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back making me grumble angrily. "Don't walk away from me," He said grinding his teeth in anger. "Don't pull me like that," I said retrieving my hand away from him. "You're my wife I can do what ever I please," He said latching his hand around my wrist tightly. "Let me go," I said trying to pry his hand off my wrist. "I have a right be here,"  he said. "I never said you didn't, but only stay if your going to stop being such a prat. Why are you acting like this?" I asked as he released his hold on me intensifying his glare. "Come home only if you've gotten an attitude adjustment," he said before turning on his heel and storming down the hall. "You're not even going to see how your daughter is?!" I yelled after him. He didn't even look back as he continued to find his way out of the hospital. I growled and clenched my fists before hearing a cry come from the examination room. I turned around and walked back into the room to take care of my daughter. There's no way I'm going home without an apology. The way he yelled at me and the things he said... I couldn't ignore the reddish glint in his normally dark pupils. His sneers and glares directed at me were the ones I would only see him give his enemy's. There's something very wrong and I think I can place it, he's acting very different and it scares me. This explains why he was gone for so long...I think he's made another horcux. Either way he's on my list.

It was truly a bad day...

———-//-///——///——
I'm not a huge fan of the last chapter but this one and I can hang. I actually made a few changes to the last chapter if you're interested guys. Sorry for doing this but it needed to happen Mr. Riddle isn't just about that butterflies in the tummy shizzz. This guy is a beast remember? Never forget though that he also still has his ability to love! It's just that he's split his soul multiple times and it takes a toll on on you just like our wonderful OC. He's also just a dark and stormy guy. Anyways lots of love and more to come soon! Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

168K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
317K 8.1K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
66.4K 2.4K 19
//// Sequel to The Charm of a Riddle//// Hermione Granger is back to Hogwarts, after risking literally everything and traveling back in time with Dra...