[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

By redwings_birdss

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Ÿ“ - ๐Ÿ” AT HOGWARTS) ... More

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

28- Trust In Hogwarts

5.5K 188 67
By redwings_birdss

"So, tell us, Sky? How did you put your name in?" Theo asks enthusiastically, as Pansy, Blaise and Draco also listen carefully.

"I didn't." Skyler replies shortly.

"But, how is it that you participate in the Tournament?" Blaise asks suddenly. Skyler's slightly surprised to hear his voice, without the sarcastic or hateful undertone. She raises an eyebrow to him.

"So, speaking to me again?" Skyler says sharply. Blaise cringes of her tone.

"Well, yeah... actually, I want to say I'm sorry – or, I'm just curious and worried for you. Your choice to believe what's the truth. Now, answer the question." Blaise snaps.

"Someone wants me and my entire bloodline dead." Skyler breathes out.

"Your entire bloodline? I thought you were adopted?" Theo comments. Skyler and Draco both tense up and lock eyes. 'You aren't... are you?' Draco thinks towards her. 'I don't really think I can chat myself out of this. Not this time.' Skyler answers.

"Uhm, hello? Earth to Skyler and Draco... STOP STARING AT EACH OTHERS FACE, LOVEBIRDS!" Theo exclaims, making most of the students, even from across the Hall, to look at them. Skyler and Draco both glare at him. Skyler inhales deeply.

"Well, I may or may not have been completely honest at the adopted part..." She mumbles, looking at her plate.

"What do you mean?" Pansy demands to know. Again, Skyler inhales deeply.

"Okay, you all need to promise me, that, whatever happens, you'll never tell anyone anything about what I'm about to tell you. I don't care if Voldemort himself tortures you, you're going to keep your mouths shut, or I'll make sure they'll shut forever." Skyler threatens darkly. Pansy, Blaise and Theo gulp. Draco doesn't, for he has already had this part.

"Promised. We won't tell a thing." Blaise confirms.

"I'm not who you think I am. My name isn't Skyler Foster, like I told you." Skyler starts, but Pansy interrupts her with a soft shriek.

"Who are you if you aren't Skyler?" She whispers. At that, Skyler starts to chuckle.

"My name is Princess Skyler Johanna Thordottír – Foster of The Nine Realms, Heir to the Throne of Asgard and Thor's Firstborn." Skyler whispers, before looking at Draco. The faces of their friends are priceless, and both of them burst out laughing.

"You knew?" Theo exclaims on a high-pitched tone, only causing Skyler and Draco to laugh harder.

"So, you're going to tell us, that Thor is your father... which makes..." Blaise's face pales visibly.

"That I'm Loki's niece as well." Skyler finishes. "Why else would you guys think Dumbledore gives me the right to get off to New York?"

"So, again, how long did Draco know?" Pansy asks.

"Eh, for about a year from now, I guess." Draco answers, "But, back to the main subject, there's time for questions later, Skyler who put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

Skyler tells her friends everything that has happened on Asgard, including telling about Einar Urikson. She leaves the part of her mother and Tobias out. Even Draco didn't know about the existence of her brother.

"So, you did kind of told me the truth last night." Pansy says surprised.

"I do that a lot, yet people always seem surprised." Skyler shrugs.

∞∞∞

Time passes, and the more time Skyler spends with her Slytherin friends, the more she starts to regret the fact that she didn't before. Even though she appreciates her house members more, she always practises with Cedric. They're kind of a team. They work together, and they share every detail about every spell. Skyler even manages to teach Cedric a healing spell from her Asgardian spell book. The First Task is near and Skyler tries everything she can to be able to win this Tournament.

∞∞∞

Somehow, the tension between Gryffindor and Slytherin is more... tensed than normal with Potions' class.

"What's been going on?" Skyler whispers to Pansy as they start making their antidotes. Pansy chuckles devilishly.

"Potter and Draco had a fight just before class. Goyle needed to go to the Hospital Wing. And Draco hit that filthy little Mudblood of a Granger with a nasty jinx – why are you glaring at me like that?" Pansy trails off when she notices how Skyler glares daggers towards her.

"Never – and I mean never, call Hermione a Mudblood. She's the brightest witch in our year and probably all years above and beneath us. You've never beaten her in any grade and she's one of the most talented witches I know." Skyler growls. Pansy parts her lips to protest, but the dungeon door opens and Collin Creevey, a third year Gryffindor steps in.

"Yes?" Snape asks annoyed.

"I-I'm here to take Skyler Foster and Harry Potter upstairs, sir. Dumbledore's orders..." The boy stammers, as Skyler gets off her seat and starts to pack her things.

"Talking about Gryffindors, good luck working with Weasley." Skyler whispers into Pansy ear, who yelps softly and almost bursts out into tears of anger. 'And I thought that Draco Malfoy was a drama queen.' Skyler thinks, smirking.

∞∞∞

Once in a single room with all the other Champions and their heads, Skyler leans against the wall, waiting for the journalist to present herself. But that waits, for Dumbledore asks them to pose in front of the camera. 'I hate paparazzi...' Skyler thinks again, rolling her eyes. She doesn't smile to the camera, she smirks wickedly, her eyes betraying that she takes this seriously and that people shouldn't underestimate her.

When all the photos are taken, Skyler hears an annoying voice, like cartoon-character-diva annoying, speak up: "How wonderful! Such beau's!"

A woman with blond permanent curls, high, leather heels and nails sharper than those of a cat, appears. She wears pointy glasses and eyeing her outfit, Skyler can almost smell, that her favourite colour is pink.

"I'm Rita Skeeter. Nice to meet you all. I work for the Daily Prophet, and I want to interview you. My readers want to get to know you... what's behind the beauty? What do our three celebrities hide?" The woman blows a bubble from her chewing gum, before taking Harry by his arm.

"We'll start with the youngest!"

∞∞∞

After three hours of absolute hell, Skyler can get dinner. Rita Skeeter is one to be careful around.

.

"So, what did your parents say when they found out that you're participating in such a dangerous tournament, Skyler?" Skeeter asked on a sugar sweet tone. Skyler sighed and looks at the ceiling for a second.

"I don't have any parents. I was adopted at age seven by a wonderful family, though." She decided to answer, boldly. Skeeter nodded in amazement and her green quill starts to write everything down.

"So, can you tell us something about your adopted family? Are they part of the Avengers too?" Skeeter asked. Skyler nodded.

"Well, actually, since New York, I call the Avengers my family too, for my adoptive father isn't present often."

"And who might your adoptive father be?" Skeeter asked eagerly, her green quill writing as fast as possible in the air.

"Thor Odinson." She had answered.

.

Now, Skyler has the idea that she did something absolutely stupid, but, why does she even care? After having dinner in utter silence, for the others are still on their homework, Skyler retreats to the library until midnight.

Walking back to her Common Room, Skyler spots Harry Potter, the one and only, sneaking up the stairs.

"Harry! What are you doing?" She calls out, walking to him. The boy looks startled for at least five seconds, before recovering. Harry shakes on his legs. He sits down at the stairs and looks at Skyler desperately.

"They want us to fight dragons for the first task." He says as he looks her in the eyes. Skyler gasps and her eyes widen.

"They want us to what? Fight dragons? What kind of dragons?" Skyler asks, completely shocked.

"We all get another kind. Skyler how are we going to get through this. Not just the two of us, but all of us. We'll never make it out alive." The Boy Who Lived buries his head in his hands, shoving his hear back. Skyler sits down next to him and rubs his back.

"That's just it, Harry. The Triwizard Tournament is meant to make friends from other schools. I think, that maybe, the core of the last task, is to work together or something? At least, I think that we should try working together. I don't trust Viktor Krum, and I don't trust Delacour at all, but if it means that we're able to survive, I'm willing to try." Skyler tries to calm him down. "We just mustn't give up, Harry. And, above all, we must have courage."

Harry chuckles, shaking his head. "Alright, how is it that you're in Slytherin of all houses?" Skyler laughs.

"I guess the Head sorts to early sometimes..."

______

I hope you liked it. I thought that you guys deserved an extra long chapter, although the chapters might be longer for a bigger amount of time. I started to use a Word file for my books, so that I can just write one book and always look it back up. But I can't see how many words I'm writing, so it's just going to be like: Alright six pages, enough? - Nehh. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 34.5K 84
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ "What if Loki came down here, to keep an eye on the both of you?" ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ...
315K 8.3K 21
Mแด„แดœ x Hแด˜ Sษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ: แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แดส™สŸแด‡- completed แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€ - writing แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœสŸแด›ส€แดษด - x แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€...
305K 6K 57
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (Also, I will be using the story that unfolds in the movies, not the books, so...