The Story of Chiliad

By OmegaWilliam95

A story about what would happen if Chiliad, a character I made, took the place of Frieza. More

Chapter 1: Destruction
Chapter 2: Earth
Chapter 3: Along The Way
Chapter 4: Attack of the Saiyans, and a Frost Demon...
Chapter 5: Losing Hope
Chapter 7: The Legendary...Normal Saiyan
Chapter 8: Wrapping Things Up
Chapter 9: The Crusher Corps.
Chapter 10: Hidden Potential
Chapter 11: Crushing the Crusher
Chapter 12: The Rotten Lettuce of Namek
Chapter 13: The one Wish
Chapter 14: A Warning from a different Time
Chapter 15: The Red Ribbon Return!
Chapter 16: Androids or Cyborgs?
Chapter 17: Spirit and Time
Chapter 18: Bio Android
Chapter 19: In the Basement
Chapter 20: The King vs. The Fool
Chapter 21: Thrill of the Chase
Chapter 22: Meeting
Chapter 23: Exhibition Match?
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Only A Golden Elegy
Chapter 26: Doing Business
Chapter 27: The Next Generation
Chapter 28: The World Tournament: Junior Division
Chapter 29: The World Tournament: Adult Division
Chapter 30: Sweet, Sweet, Revenge...
Chapter 31: The Majin Wizard
Chapter 32: The Planet of Darkness
Chapter 33: The King of Demons
Chapter 34: Full Power
Chapter 35: The Majin's Snack
Chapter 36: Kai's World
Chapter 37: Befriending the Buu
Chapter 38: The New Threat
Chapter 39: Zarati's Bio
Chapter 40: Zarati's Appetite
Chapter 41: Zarati's Beauty
Chapter 42: Purple on Purple Crime
Chapter 43: Dwindling Down
Chapter 44: Power of the Potara
Chapter 45: Bonus: Dreams Really Do Come True!

Chapter 6: A Race against Time

1.5K 24 22
By OmegaWilliam95

Chiliad and Vegeta sat patiently, but Nappa was still eager to kill the remaining Z-fighters.

(Nappa)"Ugh, how much longer do we have to wait?!"

(Chiliad)"Patience Nappa, you'll get to fight them again. Just remember what I said."

(Nappa)"Right, don't kill the Namekian."

Chiliad pressed the button on his scouter, and made a call to his ship.

(Chiliad)"I need any and all available soldiers to go to the Capsule Corp, the pink house, and the floating temple, and capture everyone there!"

(Chiliad)"Oh , and send two men to my location, I need someone to collect the Namekian once we're done fighting."

He ended the call, and noticed a vehicle in the distance, and they we're recording.

(Chiliad)"I thought I made it clear to them, that they should stay out of my business! Nappa, could you make my point more clear to them for me?"

(Nappa)"Sure! Beats standing around and doing nothing!"

Nappa flew towards the jeep, and it drove off, it went to the little camp that the news reporters were at to record the fighting.

(Nappa)"I hate the media!"

He fired white eye beams at the reporters, killing them all, and destroying their equipment, now nobody could see what was going on.

Back in Other World, Goku was still running across Snake Way, but he could see the Check in Station in the distance.

(Goku)"Yes! I'm almost there!"

Three hours have passed, and their was no sign of Goku.

(Vegeta)"Times up, looks like your mighty champion isn't coming to the rescue."

(Piccolo)"Come on, don't do this, Goku!"

Nappa removed his broken armor, and was ready to finish this little game of his. Krillin was the first to charge at the large Saiyan. He leaped into the air, confusing Nappa. Piccolo took the opportunity, and quickly got behind him, and grabbed Nappa's tail. When he and Goku fought Radiz, Goku grabbed his tail, and Radiz couldn't move. This was also the case for Goku himself, until he permanently removed his.

(Nappa)"Nice try!"

He elbowed Piccolo in the head, leaving a large, purple bruise.

(Piccolo)"Th-That's impossible!"

He let go of the Saiyan's tail, and went unconscious.

(Nappa)"Hey now! Don't go dying on us just yet! We still need to get those Dragon Balls!"

(Vegeta)"Hahaha! Did you think that would actually work!? We wouldn't let an obvious weakness like that go untrained!"

He ran towards Gohan, and kicked him in the stomach. He hit a wall, and fell to ground.

(Nappa)"Come on! I'm just getting started!"

He flew towards Gohan, but was then kicked in the face by Krillin.

(Vegeta)"Looks like someone has some tricks up their sleeve!"

(Krillin)"Think that was good? Then you'll love this!"

He raised his right hand in the air, and made a yellow energy disc. He threw it at Nappa, and he was going to let it hit him.

(Chiliad/Vegeta)"Nappa! Dodge it, now!"

He looked at the both of them, and the energy disc went across his face, leaving a large cut. If he hadn't moved his head, it would've been on the ground.

(Krillin)"Ugh, damn!"

(Nappa)"How dare you! No one cuts me, and lives to talk about it!"

He fired a energy blast at the small human, he was able to get away from the blast, but the explosion slightly damaged him, and rip up his clothes. Before Nappa threw another, he was hit in the back with a energy ball, leaving a big, red burn on it. He turned around, and it was Piccolo was the one who did it.

(Piccolo)"Saiyan trash! It would be unwise to underestimate me!"

(Nappa)"Don't Tell me who I can or can't underestimate!"

Piccolo then felt a huge power level from the distance, he could feel that it was Goku, he had finally made it across Snake Way, and the elder Namekian, Kami, transported him back to Earth.

(Piccolo)"What's that power!? It's tremendous!"

(Gohan)"I can feel it too, it's my dad! I just know it is!"

(Krillin)"Yep, there's no doubt about it, Goku's coming! "

Vegeta and Chiliad activated their scouters, and detected a power level of 5,000. It's distance from them is about four minutes.

(Chiliad)"Nappa, enough games! Kill the two small ones, now!"

Nappa ran towards Gohan, he jumped in the air, and kicked Nappa in the face, launching him into a pile of stones. He jumped out, and landed a small distance from Gohan.

(Nappa)"Now, you're finished! Die!"

He fired a huge energy blast at Gohan. He was too scared to move, and Piccolo decided what he was going to do. He ran in front of the blast. When it connected, a huge explosion was created. When the smoke cleared, Piccolo thought he took the blast, but it was actually...Chiliad!

(Piccolo)"Wh-What!?"

(Chiliad)"That, was too close."

He grabbed Piccolo by the neck, and turned to Nappa.

(Chiliad)"Nappa, you almost made this whole trip be for nothing! Be more careful next time!"

(Nappa)"Y-Yes sir!"

He then looked at Piccolo.

(Chiliad)"You thought you could go and kill yourself? No, I'm not letting my wishes be stolen from me."

Chiliad raised his tail up, and a large needle came out of the tip. He stabbed Piccolo in the abdomen, and he started to feel tired.

(Piccolo)"R-Run...Gohan..."

He went unconscious, and Chiliad threw him on the ground.

(Nappa)"Lord Chiliad, what was that!?"

(Chiliad)"Many years ago, I made some, modifications, to my body."

He put both of his hands back, and two smaller needles came out of his wrist. One of them secreted a purple liquid.

(Chiliad)"These needles will inject a fast-working sleep drug, but I don't use them when I fight, it would be dishonorable, and unfair."

Gohan screamed in rage, as he put his hands up to his forehead.

(Gohan)"Masako!"

He fired a yellow energy blast at Chiliad. He retracted the three needles, and knocked the attack away from him.

(Chiliad)"You know, it's rude to interrupt the grown ups when they're speaking!"

(Gohan)"Piccolo...I'm sorry!"

Chiliad began to walk towards Gohan.

(Krillin)"Gohan, get out of there! He's gonna kill you!"

(Chiliad)"I generally don't like killing children, but this is different."

Just before he attacked Gohan, a small, yellow cloud flew by, and picked up the young Saiyan hybrid.

(Gohan)"Nimbus!?"

(Vegeta)"What the hell is going on?!"

He looked up, and saw...Goku.

(Chiliad)"So, you're finally here."

(Gohan)"That's my dad!"

(Krillin)"He...made it!"

(Vegeta)"Nice of you to drop by. But I am a little disappointed, you came back, from the dead even, and thought you could stand a chance against us!"

He walked over to Piccolo, and checked his pulse, he was still alive.

(Goku)"What happened?"

(Gohan)"That guy with the horns stabbed him with his tail, and put him to sleep. But, he was protecting me!"

Goku looked around the area, and saw the bodies of Tien, and Yamcha, but he couldn't find Chiaotzu anywhere.

(Nappa)"If you want to now what happened to your little friend, let's just say, he went out with a bang!"

Goku was furious. Vegeta checked his power level, and it was quickly rising. Goku then walked towards Nappa.

(Nappa)"Oh, you really miss 'em that much?! Well, you'll all be reunited!"

He threw a punch at Goku, but he suddenly vanished. Nappa turned around, and Goku was walking towards Gohan and Krillin. He gave them half of his last senzu bean, and walked back to Nappa.

(Goku)"You! You are going to pay for this!"

Rocks began to float, and the ground shook.

(Vegeta)"6'000, 7'000, it keeps on rising!"

Goku finished powering up, and the stones fell back down.

(Nappa)"Vegeta, what did you say his power level is!?"

Vegeta removed his scouter, and crushed it in fustration.

(Vegeta)"It's over 8,000!"

(Nappa)"What?! 8,000!? There's no way that can be right!"

(Goku)"I think it's right. I doubt that I'll even have to use the Kaioken against you."

(Vegeta)"Huh, Kaioken?"

(Nappa)"Kaio-whatever! You don't scare me!"

He charged at Goku, but he jumped, and kicked Nappa in the back of his neck, knocking him to the ground.

(Vegeta)"What!?"

(Krillin)"H-How...how did he...do that?"

(Nappa)"How'd you get back there?! You...you!"

(Goku)"You know, as much as you puffed yourself up, I'm kinda disappointed."

(Nappa)"What did you just say?!"

He threw a barrage of punches and kicks at Goku, with all of them missing.

(Chiliad)"Interesting, last year, his power was only 600, but now, he's completely overpowering Nappa."

Goku jumped onto Nappa's head. Nappa tried to grab him, but he got out of the way, and punched him in the gut.

(Goku)"Just so you know, that was for Chiaotzu!"

(Nappa)"D-Damn you!"

He tried to punch Goku, but he dodged, and knocked him a few feet back.

(Goku)"And this is for Yamcha!"

Nappa flew in the air, and fired an energy ball at Goku. Goku stood where he was, and took the blast without even blocking. When the smoke cleared, Goku was completely unharmed. He seemingly teleported behind Nappa, and knocked him to the ground.

(Goku)"And this one's for Tien!"

(Nappa)"What's wrong with me!? How can Kakarot be so much more powerful!? "

Before he hit the ground, Goku punched him into a boulder. Nappa got out from beneath the rocks, and was practically steaming.

(Nappa)"BASTARD! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!"

He threw a rock at Goku, who easily dodged it.

(Nappa)"I'M THE MEMBER OF AN ELITE-WARRIOR CLASS! I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF BY SOME BOTTOM FEEDER! YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR DEATH BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!"

(Vegeta)"Nappa, use your head! Calm down and think!"

(Nappa)"Right, thanks Vegeta. I've got to stay level headed!"

(Nappa)"I've gotta hand it to ya, you got some sneaky moves, but that's not gonna work anymore!"

(Goku)"Then show me what you got."

Nappa began to power up, making the ground shake. He then used his most powerful attack, The Volcanic Eruption.

(It's actually volcano explosion, but volcanic eruption sounds cooler)

Goku jumped out of the way, and Nappa flew towards him, trying to land a hit on him. After that didn't work, he fired a mouth beam, and Goku countered with a Kamehameha.

(Chiliad)"That's enough Nappa, get down here."

(Nappa)"What!?"

(Chiliad)"You heard me, I've decided that I'm going to fight him myself!"

Nappa was reluctant, but he began to float down, but he then decide to go after Krillin and Gohan. Just before he could attack them, Goku used one of his new techniques.

(Goku)"Kaioken!"

His entire body went red, and he flew with incredible speed. He punched Nappa right in the spine, and held him over his head. He then threw him to Chiliad's feet.

(Goku)"From the looks of it, he won't be able to fight anymore. I suggest you get him some medical attention, and leave this planet!"

Chiliad saw Nappa's hand reaching out to him.

(Nappa)"Ch-Chiliad...help me...please!"

Chiliad's cold, expressionless eyes turned into ones filled with concern. He grabbed Nappa's hand, and pulled him so that he was now sitting up.

(Nappa)"Heh, thanks."

(Chiliad)"Can you stand?"

(Nappa)"No, I can't even feel my legs."

(Zarbon)"Lord Chiliad!"

Everyone looked up, and saw Zarbon and Dodoria. They landed in front of Chiliad.

(Zarbon)"My Lord, what happened?"

(Chiliad)"I'll explain later, take Nappa back to the ship, and get him healed. And Dodoria, take the Namekian with you too, alive."

(Dodoria)"Right away, Lord Chiliad!"

Dodoria grabbed Piccolo, and started to laugh at Goku.

(Goku)"What's so funny?"

(Dodoria)"Hehehe, nobody's ever seen Chiliad fight before, I'm gonna enjoy watching him beat you into a bloody pulp!"

(Goku)"We'll see about that!"

Zarbon and Dodoria flew away with Piccolo and Nappa, with Vegeta following them. Goku then looked at Chiliad.

(Goku)"Let's move the fight someplace else."

(Chiliad)"...Of course."

They both flew off to have their last battle.

(Hope ya like seeing good guys lose. Cause they will.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...
14.4K 217 10
Everyone knows Vegeta's story. As a child, he was taken by Frieza, his homeplanet was destroyed, and he served under Frieza for twenty three years be...
295 1 13
A sayain and a frost demon working together to keep the peace in the universe as they handle many tough foes. Will they be able to keep the peace or...
7.8K 174 29
I couldn't help but notice there are very few stories or anything about the little cutie, so here's my attempt! And I know it's probably not that goo...