Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... More

Not So Innocent
Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Training... Oh kami...
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Is this really him?
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~
A/N:
A/N

Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!

10.3K 340 42
By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

Ayame: So far I've only gotten one vote for the new story character... I will keep it open though in case others decide to vote. But so far the one vote is for Kaka-baka (I love that guy ^^) Please vote though! I will list the characters again so its - Kakashi -Pein -Sasuke -Itachi or -Neji. Also please let me know if you prefer modern or ninja :D. AAAND! If you want a character in the story please private message me about the info, relationship to my character and so on and so forth. I will only input up to two, maybe three extra characters. Arigatou Minna-san! Please don't forget to vote! Here is the next chapter and I'm so sorry I couldn't up dat sooner I know I promised but my phone got soaked on my date v.v and had to sit in rice.. So! Here is the update I hope you enjoy my lovelies!

Shiori's pov.

"Milady, its time to wake up." My shoulder was shook as the deep voice drifted into the warm fuzziness I was feeling as I slept.

"Mn.."

"Milady!" Tomoe's voice barged into my amazing dream of sweet buns and Naruto. I lazily lifted my head and glared. "What the hell do you want?" He knows I'm grumpy in the morning. So why... Why would he risk his life at.. I squinted at the alarm clock. 7am. "It is 7 in the morning.. what?!" I growled. Tomoe shrank back.

"U-Um.." He stuttered. I heard Aro sigh before speaking up. " Milady, I've found a trail from your mother." That sparked my interest.

"Is that so." He nodded. I yawned and rolled onto my stomach before sitting up on my knees and stretching. "Good. Let's go." I quickly got up and got dressed, and decided to braid my hair instead of my usual half bun. I was still stretching as we left the inn, yawning and rubbing my tired eyes.

"Milady are you hungry?" I shook my head. "Are you ready?" Nodding, Aro shifted into wolf form and kneeled down.

"I'll walk." I mumbled. My body feels so drained. Its so unusual. I can't stand this feeling. I slowly started walking, leaving the two behind, but Aro quickly caught up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Just tired. I don't ever remember feeling like this." I yawned again. "Its strange.." My voice trailed off as I stared into the bushes to the left of me. I faintly heard Tomoe walking behind me.

"Something the matter?" Tomoe inquired. I shook my head again, but this time to rid myself of my thoughts.

"Everything is fine." I stated. As we left the village I could faintly feel two.. no four... eight? Yes. Eight chakra signatures following us. Must me rogue ninja. I sighed and started making small palm sized snow figures in my hand, becoming bored out of my mind.

I made a small snow man, (think Olaf), and smiled. "Aro look!" I showed the big wolf who chuckled.

"Its very nice Milady." He said, licking my cheek.

"Eeew." I wiped his saliva with my sleeve. "Slobber." I wrinkled my nose at my now wet sleeve. Next thing I know Tomoe licks my other cheek. I turned and yelled his head off, forgetting what I said not five minutes later.

"Hello, nightingale." A deep, male voice chuckled. I lifted my head and stared at the group of nin who jumped in front of us on the path.

The one who spoke, and I stared each other down, when I sweat dropped after the super serious moment.

"Who are you?" I pointed my small finger at him as he dead panned. "Huh?"

"You.... how the hell are you a ninja?!" He yelled.

"Easy. I kick booty." I stated as if it were as plain as day. "Does your booty need to be kicked mister?" I tilted my head to the side and stared up at him with big eyes.

"I'll be kicking your ass kid." He grinned. It was super creepy.... like... Oreo-pedo creepy.... ok... not that much Oreo-pedo has his own category....

"Bring it old man!" I yelled, laughing as steam came out of his ears and his face became red with anger.

"Uh.. Milady?"

"Shut it Tomoe. This old man need to have his butt kicked." I held out my right hand and shot ice at the mans team mates or comrades... whoever they were... Ice shot up from the ground wrapping around them up to their necks, and ice needles protruded from the ends. One move, and their dead.

"Let's go little girl." He lunged at me, and tried stabbing me with a kunai. I moved out of the way, appearing behind him, and stabbing him with an ice blade. Blood pooled on the ground.

"Not so tough ... are you.... " I smirked. " Old man.." I laughed, the ice melting and letting him fall to the ground, gasping for breath. "Let's go I'm done here. That wasn't even a challenge."

I turned and started leaving, hearing the man take his last breath. It hurt to kill him but he was going to kill me first.. I couldn't let that happen..

If he killed me... I... it would get out of control and most likely kill anything and everyone. That's normally what happens if I get hurt.. It attacks as if it has a mind of its own.

"Milady?"

"Its nothing.. Let's go.."

Time skip>>>

We finally arrived in the right village and I already sent a letter to dad. The casino is to the left of the giant castle.. and mom is most likely gambling.. Yup.

"You two find a motel. I'll go get mom." The two nodded and left. I just started walking. I've been here before. When I was younger, mom, Shizune and I stopped here and trained for about two weeks. After that we visited every so often so most people know me.

I entered the casino, seeing rows and rows of slots and poker tables.

"Hello again Shiori." The owner smiled upon seeing me. Unlike mom I don't change my appearance. "What brings you here?"

"Who do you think?" I smiled. He laughed.

"Of course. Have fun." I nodded and started walking row after row of slots, since its moms favorite.

"But Milady!" An all to familiar voice yelled.

"Quiet!" I grinned.

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran over to her and squeezed the life out of her."Mom mom mom mom!" I laughed.

"Wha- Shiori!" Mom wrapped her arms around me, turning away from the slot machine. "What are you doing here boo?"

"Dad and I are looking for you. He's training Naruto so I went on ahead!' I snuggled into mom. She sighed and kissed my forehead as she smiled.

"I see." She hugged me tighter.

"I missed you mom! We have a lot to talk about." I turned and hugged Shizune. "You to Shizune."

"Its good to see you Lady Shiori." I sighed in happiness. I missed them.

Ayame: Its sort of more like a filler.

Kakashi: Better than nothing right?

Ayame: yup yup anyway today I don't own Naruto or Tomoe. Its been a busy few days and schools starting up soon but im in computer school so that's a plus *does peace sign*

Kakashi: Anyway as said in the beginning don't forget to vote for the new book character and all that if you forgot what it completely... please refer to the beginning of this chapter ^-^

Ayame: Kaka-baka! You idiot! *takes Kakashi's book* No books for you! Your grounded*

Kakashi: Noooo! *emo corner*

Ja Ne~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
193K 6.4K 87
At the Age of 6, I was considered a rouge ninja with my brother Kinan who was 10. We were later found by an Organization that took us in for 2 years...
814K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
4.1K 158 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...