Fake s.m

By breadstickniall

Stunting that's it [but it evolves] More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
40
authors note

Twenty-Eight

930 19 0
By breadstickniall

{Fake s.m}
📍Dallas, Texas
{Shawn}

*ring ring*

It was probably 1 in the morning when my phone rang. Looking down at it, I see Andrews name and my body goes cold.

~

Shawn:
Hello?

Andrew:
Where are you?

Shawn:
In Houston. I landed in Dallas then took a plane to Houston.

Andrew:
Are you sure?

Shawn:
Yes

Andrew:
Okay then these pictures must be old

Shawn:
What pictures?

Andrew:
There's pictures of you getting in an Uber in Dallas

Shawn:
They must be from last time when I was with Jacklyn.

Andrew:
Okay, you better not be in Dallas with Jacklyn

Shawn:
Goodnight Andrew

Andrew:
Goodnight Shawn.

~

I look over at Jacklyn sleeping so peacefully. Too bad I have to leave in a couple of days.

{Fake s.m}
📍Dallas, Texas
{Jacklyn}

At around 7:46 in the morning, I woke up and took a quick shower. Then I changed into a nice white shirt, some mom/boyfriend jeans and white converse.

As I walked out, Shawn was lying on the couch with one leg hanging.

"You good bro?"

He almost jumped when he heard me.

"What? Oh yeah I was just waiting for you."
"With your eyes closed?"
"I was just resting them. But I was awake."
"Right. So what do you wanna eat? Or where do you wanna go eat? I'm not cooking today, feeling a little tired."
"Let's go to IHOP, I'm really craving pancakes."
"Okay, let me just go get my bag. Go change though."
"Why?"
"Because you can just go to a restaurant in your underwear."
"Ugh why not?"
"I'll be waiting out here."
"Fine."

He stands up and slouches his way into my room.

While I wait for him to come out, I decide to go on Twitter. Many posts about Shawn being in Dallas had popped up in my notifications. Many were just of him arriving at the airport.

"Hey, I just got a text from Andrew." I look up from my phone to look at a concerned Shawn.
"What did he say?"
"He needs me in LA."
"Like now or?"
"No he says I have to be there by tomorrow morning so I'm leaving at night."
"Okay." He looks at me with sad eyes.

When we got to IHOP, I ordered some strawberry pancakes and orange juice with turkey bacon on the side. Shawn ordered a 2 x 2 x 2 and some coffee.

"Coffee? How bold of you."
"I guess some of your habits are rubbing off on me."
"Yeah but hot coffee? I prefer iced coffee."
"Yeah well I prefer hot coffee, it makes my throat feel good. Almost like I make your throat feel good." I almost spit my orange juice.
"Oh my God Shawn."

He just laughs like it's a casual thing.

"Moving on, why do you have to go?"
"Promo, for the album, which I'm very excited for."
"Have you decided on a cover art?"
"Yeah that drawing you made the other day." I smile and roll my eyes. "I'm just kidding. The other day I was on twitter and a fan made an edit of my face in pieces kind of with flowers coming out of my face. It's pretty cool."
"Yeah, So, What do you want to do today?"
"I don't know. I heard there was a fair."
"State Fair yeah, you wanna go? There will a lot of people there, taking and asking for pictures."
"Who cares, c'mon,it'll be fun."
"What if one picture gets to Andrew?"
"I'll just make something up."
"Okay then, when do you wanna go?"
"Now. We'll spend the whole day there."
"Okay, Yeah, let's do it."

We finish our food and we pay for it of course.

Then, we climb into my car and drive to downtown Dallas. And yes, there was a lot of traffic. And yes, I got annoyed while Shawn's Canadian ass just laid back and told me to calm down.

"Hi can we get two tickets." The lady smiles and asks for my wrist to wrap a bracelet around it.
"Enjoy!"

We both thank her and we walk in.

"So, What do you want to do first?"
"How about that fun house?"
"Let's do it!"
"Race ya!"

Shawn runs in front of me all the way to the fun house. I came in last because I have shorter legs. Yeah that's the reason.

"Bro look I'm taller than you now."
"On there. You're still small in real life."

I laugh as I look into the mirrors. His whole figure was distorted.

I grab his hand and pull him towards the end of the fun house where there were moving stairs.

"Bet you'll trip."
"Jacklyn, talking about tripping?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'll go first."

He takes a step on the first stair and slips, but he grabs onto my hand to balance himself.

"How about we go on together."
"Okay then."

I smile and grab his hand and take a step as well. Though I almost slip I grab tight onto Shawn. And safely, we crossed them.

Next was a sorta mouse wheel that was spinning. We needed to cross that as well as it was spinning.

"Watch Out Mendes, I'm coming through."

I step onto the red circle and trip a little because of its movements but I do make my way to the outside.

"Alright, bet, I can do it too."

He climbs up and practically runs through it. Which looked funny because of the way he ran through a moving wheel.

It was all legs.

The rest of the day kind of went like that. Both of us tripping but having fun. We rode this dragon roller coaster and a few tea cups that spin.

"You wanna go to the Ferris wheel?"

Shawn and I planned to get on that one last. So we did.

"Today was super fun Shawn. I just can't believe you're leaving."
"I know. I'm gonna miss you. But hey we can FaceTime all the time."
"I guess but it's not the same."
"This is gonna sound so weird but, this date really reminds me of the date Maddie and I had once."
"What?"
"This date reminded me of my date with Maddie."
"No I know but why bring it up? Like what's the point?"
"Are you mad? Really?"
"I think I want to go home Shawn. I don't want to fight. Plus I'm a little tired."

The ride came to a stop soon enough and we left. I drove to my apartment.

The whole ride though was awkward. But to be honest it's annoying how he just had to bring up Maddie.

I'm not crazy right?

"My flight is in a couple hours so I'll be leaving soon. And don't worry about taking me. I'll call an Uber."
"That's crazy Shawn, no I'm taking you."
"But the thing is, you can't. You're not allowed to be near me or seen with me. There's most likely gonna be a lot of people at the airport so we shouldn't risk it."

I nod and park the car.

What a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 321 44
Just a few imagines... Some happy, some sad, some romantic
665K 8.5K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
231K 4.6K 90
i got bored and created this shitty thing.
760K 10.2K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!