Addiction | Jimin ✓

Autorstwa azurenights

[ FEATURED ON WATTPAD APP PREVIEW ] "You kissed me like an alcoholic taking their last drink." When you are a... Więcej

Foreword
Copyrights
A/N
Cast
About Addiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Final : Epilogue
Final Note + Answers

Chapter Four

45.7K 2.4K 494
Autorstwa azurenights

"Everybody has an addiction. Mine happens to be you."

●●●

04.
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

UNIVERSITY WAS ALREADY kicking me in the butt. It hadn't even been a full day at university and the professors had already given us a mountain of assignments. It was lunch break now. Sana and I ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. The management professor was giving us a boring lecture about managing our daily time. I was yawning throughout lecture. Literally. I wanted nothing more than to take a nap right there in the classroom. And I really was dozing off when the bell rang.

Saved by the bell.

The vast hallway was buzzing with students, but thankfully it wasn't as packed as it was in the morning and we didn't have to shove people out of our way like we had to do in high school. The perks of having a massive campus. Thank God.

"I swear, if we stayed another minute in that class, I would've punched someone," Sana huffed, shoving her lecture notebook in her locker.

I closed the locker after placing my notebook inside it, and turned to her.

"Well, I don't know about punching, but I definitely would've slept. I had no idea management classes are this boring," I said.

"I know right. But anyways, let's go to cafe. I need a strong black coffee or else I don't know what I'd do or how I'd endure more lectures," she complained, pouting like a child.

Thankfully, our university didn't have much restrictions and we were allowed to go out of university during the one hour lunch break and I was dying to get out of this place for some fresh air and an espresso.

"Yeah. Let's go."

We hooked our arms with each other's and skipped out of the campus and into the parking lot. Sana unlocked her Bentley and we both slipped in.

"Euphoria?" She asked, turning in the ignition.

"Meh. Wherever you want. Just get out of here first," I said, closing my eyes and easing into the seat.

As I was dozing off, Sana hit the breaks, very harshly, I might add. I let out a gasp. My heart felt like it would jump out of my mouth due to sudden halt. It was beating at a crazy pace. Placing my right hand over my chest, I took a few deep, calming breaths.

"What the fuck, Sana?" I glared at her.

But she was looking ahead, not even paying attention to the swear word I just uttered. She hated curse words. But right now, her attention was somewhere else.

"What are you looking at?" I turned around to look out the front glass and saw a car at just a few centimetres distance from us.

If you knew Sana like I knew her, she absolutely adored her car. It was like baby to her. She loved her car more than any man had ever loved his car, and men love their cars more than anything else.

"My baby..." She whispered, eyes wide in disbelief. She hastily opened the door, jumping out of the car, and slammed the door shut.

Oh shit. Someone's going to get it. Poor guy.

I followed the suit. I had to before she murdered someone.

"What the hell? Don't you look when you drive?" Sana screeched, without looking up from the bonnet of the car.

I walked towards her to see the damage. Thank God. It wasn't bent or something. It hadn't even touched the other car.

"Hey hey, I wasn't the one who was driving recklessly. And for your information, I just stopped at red light. It's clearly your mistake," he said.

Oh crap. He doesn't know who he's provoking. Shit.

Sana looked up, a menacing look in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but then her eyes widened when she looked at the man.

"Seo Woo?" She murmured.

I looked up to the said Seo Woo. But I didn't recognise him.

"Sana? Oh my God. Look at you, still fighting over cars." He smiled.

The sudden change in the mood gave me a whiplash. Wasn't Sana just about to murder the guy for almost hitting her car? Why were they suddenly acting as if they were best friends?

Sana hugged him. He chuckled embracing her.

"Missed me?" He whispered.

Sana broke the embrace and hit him on his shoulder.

"Ouch. What was that for?" He said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Where were you all this time, huh? You just vanished. Do you know how much I tried to find you?" Sana said, pouting.

Seo Woo smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. Okay? It was so sudden. My dad had to move to another state for his business and mum didn't want to be alone, so we moved too. It all just happened so quickly that I didn't have time to even think. Forgive me, please?" He said.

Sana crossed her arms across her chest. "Not that easily."

"Oh wait, I know what to do to earn your forgiveness. Chocolate chip cookies!" He said, a wide grin on his face.

Sana's eyes lit up. This girl. She loved chocolate chip cookies. This guy seemed to know her as well as I did.

"Yes yes yes." She jumped up and down, clapping like an excited child.

I shook my head and a gentle smile appeared on my face. I think Seo Woo just noticed my presence because he looked at me, his eyes narrowed a bit, trying to figure out who I was.

"Who's this?" He asked, gesturing towards me with his chin.

He looked around our age or maybe a year older. He had dark hair, dark eyes and fair skin. And he was tall, very tall. He was handsome, to say atleast.

Sana looked at me, and her eyes widened. I gave her a tight lipped smile.

So now you remember that I'm also standing here.

"Oh. This is my best friend, Eun Hee. Eun Hee, this is Seo Woo, my childhood best friend and neighbour," Sana said.

"Nice to meet you," he said, extending his hand towards me.

I looked at his hand and extended mine to shake his hand. His hand was warm.

"Nice to meet you too," I said, and then pulled back my hand.

He gave me a small smile, which I returned with a small smile of my own.

And then I remembered that we had to go back to university after coffee. I checked the time. We still had forty minutes.

"Uh, Sana? We have to get coffee and then go back to university. Remember?" I said.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh yes, yes. Seo Woo, I'll meet you some other time. Gotta go now," saying this, she hugged him briefly and ran towards the driver's side, sliding in the seat.

"Um, I've gotta go. Nice to meet you," I said, and hurriedly slid in the passenger seat.

Waving her hand, Sana mouthed 'bye' to Seo Woo and we were off towards the cafe.

Finally, after a long, hectic day, university came to an end. Sana dropped me off at my apartment and then she was off to her house. I had to complete so many assignment, which I did after lunch.

When I jumped into my bed at night, my phone buzzed, signalling a text.

Unknown Number: So Miss Eun Hee, have you thought about my offer?

It was Park Jimin.

Oh shit, I forgot about it. But he certainly remembered.

●●●

Here's a chapter (I'm still not satisfied with this chapter but oh well).

Don't forget to vote, comment, share or follow if you liked it. Have a good day. Happy reading.

Love, Rose!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

406K 22.8K 20
❝I miss you so much, Y/N,❞ Jimin slurs his words at the other end of the line. ❝Can I go over?❞ You sigh, closing your eyes. You can't keep doing th...
34.3K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
472K 23.1K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
5.3K 455 20
Emma, a confident girl with a witty personality, is stuck in her traumatic past. Will she ever be able to find the love she deserves? "Die, asshole!"...