Eye Of The Huntress (LOwO)L (...

By BlueDragon2462

|3rd place in Hunters category - Fall HxH Wattys 2016| Her past a mystery, Chelsea lives on an isolated mount... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Chelsea's Nen Abilities/ Character Info.
26
HxH BAS ;3
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
[A/N] - Any BTS People Here?
[A/N] - Bday Stuffs and Wattpad Employment
42
43
44
45
46
Introducing . . . Quixotic Imagines
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

54 + Food Fantasy

1.1K 21 9
By BlueDragon2462

Chelsea's POV

I landed on the ground, panting to regain my breath.

Looking at the deserted field on Razor's side, I managed a grim smile. We had managed to eradicate all of the Game Master's Nen players, at a cost.

Beside me, Killua and Hisoka stood, looking as nonchalant as ever. However, their bruised and broken fingers betrayed them. Likewise, Gon stood in front of them, hands on his knees, panting from exerting too much energy in Nen.

Considering our current team state, our hope of winning this match wasn't dead. Yet.

Indeed, there was time for one more attempt at victory.

Gon, Killua, and Hisoka had positioned themselves for our last attack. The Transmuters braced themselves as Gon built up yet another blast of Nen energy. I contributed what Nen energy I had left through me and Hisoka's bond, compounding the energy ball's size.

This was it.

With a final cry, Gon let the dodgeball hurl towards Razor.

ㅎ ㅗ ㅎ

After a bit longer than I had expected, the resounding tumult of our ball game finally subsided. 

Razor sat out of bounds on the other side of the court, undoubtedly defeated. 

Hisoka stood, bearing a haughty expression as he finally released his Nen. Free of the Bungee Gum, the ball that had furiously spiraled Razor out of the area now rolled weakly onto the ground.

Hisoka had actually done something productive for once.

I was proud of him.

The cheers behind us gradually subsided as Gon approached Razor, face serious. 

A few moments later, however, Gon returned to us, signature smile slightly hinting at disappointment.

"How'd it go?" I asked. He only shook his head.

"Looks like I'll have to try harder to find Ging."

ㅇㅅㅇ

The sunset reflected beautifully on the rippling waters outside.

Not all of our endeavors today had failed, at least. 

The card Gon held was proof of that.

"It's Plot of Beach!" The young boy cheered happily. Spinning around to me and Killua, Gon gave us a crushing hug. "Thanks guys! I couldn't do it without you!"

Behind us, Bisky practically growled. I snickered inwardly. She had been excluded yet again.

"So, what are you guys gonna do now?" Gon said, breaking the hug and looking at me with glimmering eyes. "You could always tag along with us," he offered.

I was about to accept until a sinister nagging feeling started in the back of my mind. I frowned.

It felt wrong to abandon Gon after so much searching, but I had to do it for other reasons.

"Sorry, Gon, but I can't," I apologized, letting the sadness seep into my voice. 

However, Gon continued to bear his smile.

"I understand."

Without another word, Hisoka and I took leave of the group.

ㅇㅁㅇ

We reentered the forest at dusk. The night birds called to each other across the branches. However, I remained annoyed.

I only continued a few more steps before my mood got the better of me. Turning around, I directed my annoyance at the clown following quietly behind me.

"I can't believe you would want to leave, just like that! It took us so long to find Gon and you just want to walk away?" 

Hisoka only laughed, a hint of coldness present in the odd sound. "Chelsea-chan, Chelsea-chan. I'm surprised. After all of our time together, you still don't understand~" 

I took a breath to retort but gasped as I was roughly pushed against a tree. 

"Some fruits require more care than others to ripen~" he purred beside my ear before giving it a lick with his tongue. I successfully suppressed a cringe. 

"Guys, you know I'm still here right?" We both turned around to noticed Dayu, disgust openly visible on his face at what just happened.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that." I smirked. "Sure you don't want some?" Like the naughty clown he was, Hisoka lolled out his tongue at this.

"No, thanks," Dayu muttered, looking even more repulsed. He turned toward the road ahead. "W-We'd better find a place to settle tonight. It's already dark."

An air of mischief still about us, Hisoka and I followed him.

Okay, so last update before school starts again ;-;

Considering you guys' interests/comments in earlier chapters, I added a tiny bit more of that stuff (wink wonk). It was pretty fun to write~

To give you guys something else to be busy with, I'm gonna introduce a JRPG mobile game I've been playing. It's called Food Fantasy!

Basically RPG + restaurant management + collecting personified food characters that you fall for so hard

The characters' voiceovers are in English/Japanese, so take your pick~

I swear I've never loved food so much in my life  

Some screenshots:

1. Home page (ft. Red Wine)

2. Watching everyone slide around in Ice Arena an chilling out

3. My Gloriville Server Restaurant

4. Light Kingdom and Gloriville Player Pages (add me if you play >w<)

If you're interested in this kind of game, give it a try. There are tons of waifoods and husbentos to stan~

With that being said, see you peeps in the next chapter and thanks for 112K reads, almost 5K votes, and all your entertaining comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.6K 28
Winning. That's all you were going to do in the Hunter Exam. You always knew what you wanted, and always went for it. But, do you know if you want h...
448K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
755K 21.6K 50
♡1ST in Hunter X Hunter Wattys |Hisoka|♡ During a heist of the Hanuka mansion, the Phantom Troupe finds a girl with no memories. She knows n...
776K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...