You? Again? [[Eren x Reader]]

By chieen-chan

[f/n] [l/n] and Eren Jaeger was once the sweetest couple. But after an incident that [f/n] saw, they broke up... More

You? Again? [[Eren x Reader]]
Prologue
1 - She's back
2 - Tell Me That You Need Me
3 - [f/n] [l/n] Version 2.0
4 - The Plan
5 - Convincing and The First Attempt
6 - Operation: Make Eren Jealous
7- That Moment
8 - Family Issue and Attempt #3
9 - Meeting With Cupid
11 - Feelings are Unmasked
Q and A Chapter
12 - Another Idiotic Plan
13 - Play Pretends
14 - A Turn of Events
15 - The Right Choice
16 - The Truth
17 - The Truth Pt. 2
18 - Untold Secrets
19 - Do I?
20 - Lets End this Shall We?
21 - Audrey
22 - Again
23 - The Sudden Turn
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
~Aye~
CHECK THIS OUT ✨
ITS OUT!

10 - So Close Yet Nothing

41.9K 1.4K 3.6K
By chieen-chan

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

Evening came fast than I expected, the next thing I know that I am driving home after my work.

After minutes of driving, our home came into view and I parked the car in the driveway.

I got out of the car and locked it. The house was strangely quiet and the lights are all turned off.

I tilted my head. 'hm, maybe they went out' I shrugged it off and went to the door. I inserted the key and twisted it then it opened. I placed back the key in my bag and proceeded on entering.

It was surprisingly dark, I poked around for the switch and I flickered open the light to the entrance of the house.

I went to the living room and opened the lights there and found no one. I shrugged it off and went to the dining room.

I heard muffled voices and shuffling sounds. I shuddered and immediately poked for the light switch and flickered open the lights.

"SURPRISE!!!" I flinched at the voice and saw Mom, Dad, Liana and Archie holding out a [favorite cake].

"Whats this?" I walked to them.

Archie held up the cake to me. "Mom and Dad were sorry for what they've done" Archie whispered to me and I looked at mom and dad and they smiled at me.

"We're sorry [f/n]. We shouldn't have fought" Mom said smiling apologetic at me. "Its okay, Mom" I walked up to her and gave her a hug and she hugged back.

I pulled away and smiled. "So, that means you and dad are getting back together?" I asked hopefully.

Mom and Dad looked at each other and quickly looked away. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but, we're...not..." Mom hesitantly said the last part.

My hopes went down and I felt disappointed. But I covered it all up with a fake smile.

"C'mon! lets eat that cake!" I beckoned and they all agreed and went to the dining table to eat the sweet dessert.

After finishing the sweet dessert, I went to my room and sat on my bed.

I reminisced on what happened today, the meeting, Levi's kiss, Eren pinching my cheek...

A knock interrupted me from my trance. The door opened and there entered, Dad.

He closed the door behind him and walked up to me. "Yes, Dad?" I looked up at him.

"[f/n]" he sat beside me on my bed. I tilted my head slightly. "I didn't apologized properly lately, so..." he trailed off. "I'm sorry, I was just angry that time. My anger took over me" he finished.

I don't know if I should be happy or not, happy because he is sorry and not because, he and Mom are aren't going back together.

"Ok....its alright, Dad" I managed to say to him and gave him a faint smile.

He smiled then ruffled my hair. "I'll try to make us go back together, but, its hard, [f/n]". I sighed and nodded. He ruffled my hair one last time and left the room.

I sighed then flopped myself onto the bed. I changed into my PJ's and managed to get to sleep.

I woke up around 8:00 am when suddenly, I heard Hanji's voice calling out. "[f/n]!!!" I groaned. Remembering, today was the photo shoot day for the project.

I groaned again while getting up and rubbed my eyes. A knock came to my door. It was Archie.

"Sis, friends of yours is downstairs, should I let them in? Oh! Eren is there also!" I stopped rubbing my eyes.

'Eren...right...he was here...'

I removed my hands from my eyes and sighed. "Yeah, go, let them in" I scratched my head.

I changed into a plain [f/c] shirt and grey sweatpants after Archie left. I went downstairs immediately.

"Hello, [f/n]!" Hanji greeted. She held a clipboard and her hand bag, Jean and Connie has the camera. Mikasa held the laptop while Sasha held the laptop. Someone's missing.

"Where's Eren?" I asked, "Well, he refuses to come in" Hanji replied.

I sighed then walked out of the house and found Archie pulling Eren by the hand and persuading him to go inside the house, while Eren politely refuses the kid.

"[f/n]! Eren doesn't wants to come in!" Archie whined at me.

I looked at him for a brief moment then to Eren.

"Come on in, Eren" I beckoned for him to come in as I hold the door open.

I know he is still hesitant and he is ashamed of my parents because of what he did to me when we broke up. And I know Mom and Dad had a hard time seeing me crying me eyes out everyday from the time we broke up and how they automatically disliked Eren after what he did.

He sighed in defeat and went in. Archie cheered.

"You really can't resist my sister!" he said, I shushed and covered his mouth, blushing at his statement.

I shut the door behind me and followed the two of them as I uncovered Archie's mouth. I saw a faint blush on Eren's cheek also.

On cue, Mom and Dad went down the stairs. Dad looks at Eren intensely, almost like a glare while Mother looked at Eren plainly.

"G-Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. [l/n]" he bowed slightly "Good morning too, Eren" Mom nodded to him then both of them walked pass us and to the kitchen. "Archie, help mom out, we'll be doing our project, okay?" I said to him "aw...but I wanna play with Eren!" Archie said, clinging on Eren's arm.

Me and Eren exchanged glances then I turned to Archie. "You can play later" his eyes lit up and he thanked me and ran to the kitchen, where Mom and Dad was.

I sighed as we were engulfed in awkward silence "S-so...lets go" I walked and he followed from behind.

"C'mon! I'm getting excited for this!" Sasha skipped pass us to our backyard through the glass sliding door.

All of us got outside at our backyard. Jean and Connie was now preparing the cameras then Hanji skipped to us holding the same clipboard and a pen.

"So! we'll be shooting 10 photos!" She chimed. "t-ten?!" I asked surprised. "Yep!, so it won't be finishing late, lets start now, [f/n] and Eren, get dressed "Hanji pushed me to Sasha, whom held hangers of clothes. Eren was with Connie, whom held hangers of clothes also.

"C'mon, [f/n]!" Sasha took me to my room and got me changed into a light [f/c] dress that flowed down to my knees. She loosed my [h/l] [h/c] and combed it and placed a peach bow-tie on my hair. Then added slight make-up.

"There! Oh my gosh, [f/n]! you look adorable!" Sasha said. I was about to protest but she dragged me back to my backyard where the camera is all set up.

"She's done!" Sasha pointed to me from the group. "Wow, [f/n]! you look cute!" Hanji cheered. Eren came by and saw me then blushed. Hanji saw this and dragged Eren to me.

"C'mon! We'll take the first shot! You'll have to hold hands and your back should be facing the camera!" Hanji said.

I hesitantly held Eren's hand and also did he.

We went in front of the cameras with our back facing the lens. "Now!, pretend to be walking!" Hanji called. Eren squeezed my hand, signalling to walk forward. I blushed and we walked slowly altogether. Then I heard the camera click, taking three shots at a time.

"Alright! good! next shot!" Hanji called.

The photo shooting continued, there's some laughs, jokes, blur shots, some photo-bombing by Sasha, Hanji and Connie and epic fail shots. To be honest, I was having fun.

I gazed at Eren and saw him laughing along with the others. I smiled, remembering the times before when we used to laugh about little things.

Hanji recovered from her frantic laughing and called "Ok! ok! last shot! everyone, to positions and Eren and [f/n]! to your positions!"

The last shot is where me and Eren will hold each other's hand and place our foreheads on each other while I close my eyes and Eren open's his.

We stood facing each other and we intertwined our hands and bought them up to chest level. He rest his forehead against mines and I blushed unintentionally. I looked into his teal eyes before closing mines.

I can fee his breath fanning my face then Hanji called. "Ready!!" After a few seconds, the camera, clicking thrice.

I opened my eyes and glanced sideways, not parting my forehead from Eren's and saw the group huddling at the camera to see the shots.

I placed my look back to Eren and saw him looking at my eyes longingly. I blushed and looked back at him.

Then he started leaning in closer and I blushed even deeper.

'What is he doing? Is he attempting to kiss me?'

I don't know why but my head slowly leans in by itself like at has a mind of its own.

Our lips were inches apart when suddenly, he stopped. I felt disappointed and relieved at the same time.

But a familiar voice made us separate from our position.

"Hi, Guys!"

'Audrey...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.7K 37
Hating his teacher since god knows when, Jaeger decides to get Ackerman back. however it goes wrong for the both of them, and everything just stems o...
549K 17.1K 37
Eren Jaeger and his best friend Armin Arlert have a huge crush on you! And you like both of them but you can't choose just one because you like them...
2.4K 103 19
*DISCONTINUED* Eren Jaeger, a college boy who's an education major. He has never experienced love, but he would sure love to. He's a student at Sina...
29.6K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...