DEVIANT

By passtheduch

Blamed and accused of every miss deed, from natural disasters to stealing the young love a spoiled daughter o... More

Deviant
Emmy
Leevi
Heather
Cherry Blossom House
Cherry Blossom House (2)
The Warlock
The Warlock (2)
Journey
Roles
Roles (2)
A Play...First Act
First Act, Scene Two
The Peerless Slayer
Act Two, Scene One
Act Two, Scence Two
Act Two, Scene Three
The Serpent Moon
Four Words
Lady Avina
Lady Avina (2)
The Serpent Moon (2)
The Serpent Moon (3)
The Serpent Moon (4)
Wildfire Inez
Act Like Nothing Happened
Yield
It's All A Lie
Virtue
Lord Edie
Lord Edie (2)
Lady Margaret
Lady Margaret (2)
Virtue (2)
Fidelity
Fidelity (2)
Proper
End You
Deviant
Never Yield
Growth
Not Alone
My All To You
Love
Lust
Beast Master Wizard (1)
Waterfall
Hesitation
Second Chances
Deviant (2)
Deviant (3)
Dangerous
Beast Master Wizard (2)
Marinette
Marinette (2)
Confession
Resting Heart Inn
Resting Heart Inn (2)
Why
Dark Thoughts
Never Leave
Content And Complete
The Shameless Pair
Consequences
Unexpected Guest
Unexpected Guest (2)
Dominic
Reconnect
Love (2)
The Gods Have Eyes
Long Night
Early Morning
The Emissary of Igoh (1)
Heather (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (2)
The Emissary of Igoh (3)
Lust (2)
By Her Side
Punishments
Tyrannical
First Love
Leevi (2)
Funny Story
Truthful Words
Funny Story (2)
Funny Story (3)
Duty
Duty (2)
Give It To You
This Is Me
Leevi (3)
Woman To Woman
Woman to Woman (2)
Woman To Woman (3)
Friends Coming Together
Thick Skin
Betrayal
Love (3)
Sudden Attack
Sudden Attack (2)
Sudden Attack (3)
Sudden Attack (4)
Sudden Attack (5)
The Peerless Slayer (2)
1000 Year Old Tree

The Shameless Pair (2)

21.1K 742 43
By passtheduch

**** A/N: Rape scene. Please skip this chapter if you're triggered by it. -ptd********

The two of them stared at the woman with a confused look in their eyes as if to say they didn't do anything wrong to her.

"You shouldn't have lied in the first place, then I wouldn't have come here. You lied to me again when I asked you your names and because of that, the two of you will be punished more for it." Emmy said as she moved within the hedges with her two hostages. "However, all you know how to do is lie. Lie to everyone. To each other, even to yourselves. So I shouldn't have expected that you would tell me the truth."

When they reached the end of the maze, the hedges were put back in place as if it never moved. Drew's guards were nowhere to be seen. His last hope died along with the sight of an empty garden. The garden party that was in full swing when they left was quiet and empty. Emmy walked as the vines brought the two behind her through the garden as if she was taking a leisurely stroll.

Drew's eyes widen at the guests laying down on the ground, asleep. Every guests, servant and guard was down on the grass asleep and could not see them getting kidnapped by the mysterious woman. They couldn't even give Drew or Mae help, even if they could. The more they struggled to escape, the tighter the vines became. The moment they relaxed, they vines relaxed as well.

They were brought out of the garden, through the courtyards and to the back of the estate, where a wagon waited for them. The vines threw Drew and Mae inside and the cover closed on top of them.

The moment the wagon moved, Drew knew, their lives were no longer theirs to control. They were at the mysterious woman's mercy and they could only hope to get out of it alive.

The wagon traveled for a short while and made several turns. Drew didn't have a sense of where they were until the cover of the wagon opened and the sight in front of him, chilled him to his core.

The large white house with gold trimmings made it look magnificent, if you were a patron. To those who worked inside of the courtesan house, it would be considered a prision. The well known Hundred House of Pleasure had 100 rooms. Inside those 100 rooms, were different and tailored to different needs. 50 men and 50 women worked inside the Hundred House of Pleasure. The rooms ranged from, simple entertainment to extreme punishment.

Drew's eyes watered with fear as the young woman spoke with the Madame of Hundred House of Pleasure. The Madame lead the three of them inside and straight to the Madame's office. Inside the Madame only looked and spoke the mysterious woman and gave no indication that she noticed Drew or Mae's presence at all.

"I hope your travels here went smoothly." Madame said.

"Yes, it did." Emmy agreed as she drank the tea that was poured out for her.

"I did not expect you here so soon." Madame confessed. "I do apologize if you are not satisfied with the arrangement."

"I'm not too picky." Emmy told her. "As long as they learn from their mistakes. That is all I ask."

Drew and Mae struggled and screamed for help, but were ignored.

"I can see that these two are well bred steeds." Madame observed the struggling man and woman. Her eyes lit up with delight as she instantly recognized the both of them.

"Yes." Emmy said as she drank her tea again. "Well bred, however poor in behavior and manners. You must keep a tight reign over them."

"Of course." Madame said nodding her head in agreement. "I will ensure they are well trained and disciplined for the job. We can't lose face here at Hundred House of Pleasure."

Emmy nodded and drank her tea while the Madame spoke.

"I will have these steed wash up and get ready. The room you ordered have been cleaned and is ready for you. Once the steeds are ready, we will deliver them to your room."

Emmy stood up and followed a maid while Drew and Mae were carried off my strong guards. Once inside of the bathing room the vines immediately loosened and the two of them were immediately stripped and thrown inside of a bath.

"Do you know who I am?!?" Drew shouted as he came back up from the tub. "I will have your heads for this! I command you to immediately release me and Lady Mae!"

The guards stood by the door as several strong maids and servants held the both of them down and washed them clean.

"Let go of me! How dare you touch me! Once my father finds out about this, you all will be crying tears of blood! Let go of me!" Mae shouted.

"I will close this place down!" Drew shouted as he tried to fight back, however no one paid them any mind.

After being scrubbed clean, they were taken out of the tub and dried off. There were several times Drew tried to escape, however he was brought back by the guard who stood by the door and ignored his every word.

They were then lead out of the bathing room and walked up five flights of stairs to the top most floor and entered the biggest room there. Inside an incense was lit and the mysterious lady sat at the table with snacks and tea.

Mae was made to stand up against the wall. Her arms were shackled above her head and her feet were shackled apart. Her naked body shivered in fear as she watched Drew being shackled on the bed. She had a full side view of Drew as he shouted curses at everyone.

Once the both of them were secured, the maids, servants, and guards left them alone. The curtains on the windows were all pulled back and the sun shined brightly into the room. A couple of windows were open, letting the cool air flow through as Drew kept on swearing to the mysterious woman.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! How dare you treat me this way! Don't you know who I am?" Drew shouted. "My family will come after you and make you pay ten times more than what you'll do to me. They'll kill all nine generations of your family!"

The room quieted down again as Drew became tired from struggling and yelling. The whole time Mae cried silently, softly begging to be let go. None of their pleas or curses at Emmy were answered.

"Are you done?" Emmy finally said as she place her now cold tea down on the table.

None of them said anything as they could only listen now to the woman who held their freedom in her hands.

"Good." Emmy said as she sat back in her chair. "Listen. And listen well."

Emmy sighed heavily before she steeled her heart. She was once in this position when she was young. She knew how it felt to lose her freedom, her innocence, her spirit in one night. She would never wish this on anyone.

However, the moment she decided to be the villain, she lost her humanity as well.

"I don't appreciate the two of you using my name to break up the engagement between Lord Drew and Lady Sofie." Emmy said boredly. "Especially when it's false."

"Lady Emmy?" Lady Mae whispered.

"Because you used me as the reason for the annulment, Sir Yohan complained to Crown Prince Cael and Crown Prince Cael tried to assassinate me." Emmy explained. "I don't appreciate being used and I really don't appreciate being targeted. Especially for something that I didn't do."

Emmy drank the rest of the cold tea, before pouring herself another cup of hot tea.

"I used to just let it go. Thinking that everyone using my name as their excuse would just go away. However, no matter how long I wait. My name would always be brought up in any and every situation where they want to blame their problems onto me. I tried to be magnanimus to those who like to blame me, however I grow tired of those who want to use me, smear my name and create more problems for me."

Emmy stared at the tea inside of her tea cup and swished it around.

"Instead. I've decided. Those that want to use my name to place blame on me, will suffer a punishment, one deserving of their crime against me. Which brings me to the two of you."

Emmy threw the tea into the back of her mouth and drank it down in one gulp. She wiped the side of her mouth with her thumb before she stared at Drew. Her cold green eyes met his pleading brown eyes.

"You will learn today that there are no Gods to help you. You will curse the day, you said my name." Emmy said before clapping her hands twice.

Once done the doors opened and two large and tall men walked inside. They smiled and laughed at their fortune. They were given the opportunity to sleep with a man with two women watching. They were told not to touch either women, for if they did, their hands would be cut off as punishment. They were given this opportunity for free, how could they turn it down.

Mae cried on the side, crying for them to stop and help them. Crying for them to release her. But her cries were ignored as the two men undressed and walked to the bed.

"You ready to take him bareback?" Watters asked Conner. "You want to go first or second?"

"You go first. You know I like to see you fuck others. It makes me hard just thinking about it." Conner said as he pulled up a seat next to the bed and started touching himself.

"You get off of me!" Drew shouted as he struggled. "Touch me and I'll kill you!"

Conner's smiled stopped as he stood up.

"Wait. You seem familiar. Do we know you?" Conner's asked as he reached out to push Drew's hair to the side. "Lord Drew!?! How did you get yourself here?"

"Release me this instant and I'll forget that I've ever saw your face Lord Conner." Drew said as he yanked his head back.

Conner looked at Emmy then looked back at Conner before punching his face.

"If you didn't insult those stronger than you, then you would have been in this predicament." Watters said as he yanked Drew's legs open and lined his penis at Drew's chrysanthemum. Conner took the oil by the bedside and oiled Watters penis and help guide him inside of Drew as Drew shouted in pain. Blood flowed out as Watters embedded himself fully inside of Drew, not letting him get use to his size.

"I'll kill you. I'll fucken kill you!" Drew shouted as the pain engulfed his body. "Stop!"

Watters paid Drew or Mae no mind as he took his pleasure from Drew. After he was done, Connor took his pleasure from Drew. Once the two of them finished, they wore their clothes and walked out of the room without another word.

Emmy stood cold and unfeeling as she watched Drew get rape in front of her. She couldn't forget her own memories and were reminded back to the time she was raped. Emmy had forced herself to watch, not because it turned her on, not because she wanted to be there.  She wanted herself to see the evil she created. The evil that she has become.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 308 45
Old feuds, new worlds, and a love that will last a lifetime... Ever since her dad mysteriously abandoned her family, life on the Clifton Estate hasn'...
1M 42K 86
#1-night assassins series I picked the leather whips and leaned more into her until her chin rested on my shoulder. I glanced down at her bare ass, I...
190K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
2.7K 183 9
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...