Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

AlanaRiddle által

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... Több

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

NEW TRAILER

6.6K 135 13
AlanaRiddle által

   Yes that's right I finished up a brand new trailer for this baby last night. Tell me what you guys think of it!

This gives me CHILLS
Also here's a sneak peak of the next chapter!

1946, I'm walking into 1946 with a family, and happy as can be. For the months after we left the orphanage the newspapers were full of stories about the dissaperances of Ms.Cole and a couple that had been reported to be seen there before they dissapeard as well. On this the first day of 1946 the papers finally read that two men had been charged with the crime. A victorious smirk shown bright on my husband's face as I showed him the paper. He had gotten irritated with the interviews the police had with us after the incident. It would seem that we left a trail of murders leading straight to us yet the muggles were so oblivious to it. It was a glorious feeling. Another glorious feeling was the events transpiring before my very eyes. Something that would forever be embedded in my mind.

Update tomorrow ^^^

If you guys like me and you like what I'm about why not leave a follow? You know I'd hate for y'all to keep coming back and not getting notifications on new things happening know what I'm sayin'? I love seeing you guys come back, I love seeing you comment, and I'd love if you were part of the Riddle family so leave me a follow if you so please to be notified of new books and other speacial pop ups. Also I'd enjoy your presence forever so that's a plus!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.8K 185 13
Young Tom Riddle is in his second year when he meets first year Miss Slughorn. At first, Riddle and the daughter of Horace Slughorn hate each other...
66.4K 2.4K 19
//// Sequel to The Charm of a Riddle//// Hermione Granger is back to Hogwarts, after risking literally everything and traveling back in time with Dra...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
44.1K 779 32
Y/n Merlin Wyllt the descendant of Merlin Wyllt has a dark story. Tom Marvolo Riddle the heir of Salazar Slytherin has even a dark story. When this b...