Jerrie One-Shots

De For_Legit

Yeah...the title is pretty self-explanatory. These are requested Jerrie One-shots Mais

Jerrie One-Shots
Frustration
In The Morning
Choose Me, Not Him
So Wrong, Yet So Right
Tutoring The Softball Captain
I Get What I Want
Rude
Don't Play
Motivation
I Know You Want To
Texts To My Heart
I Never Said I Didn't Love You
Fun Under The Sun
Hate That I Want You
My Soldier, My Love
The Principal's Daughter
Save Me (Part 1)
Save Me (Part 2)
Save Me (Part 3)
Can't Live Without You
Winning Her Over
Ghost Hunting?
Ghost Hunting? (Part 2)
Somewhere Only We Know
Insane
A Soldiers' Love Is Forever
In The Office
Steal A Kiss
She Came To Give It To You (Warning: Not finished)
Let Me Explain
I Love You...And Your Eyes
Be My Captain
Better
Luck
Ghost Hunting? 2.0
Ghost Hunting? 2.0 (Part 2)
Black Magic
Insane (Part 2)
Trojan Princess
Infinity
Random
Meant To Be
On The Sea
Take Care Of Me
Compatibility
It's You
Winning Her Over (Part 2)
An Old Flame
Don't Let Go
She Came To Give It To You
Don't Let Go (Part 2)
Stay
Present
Jerrie Time
Anxious
Benchwarmer & Varsity
The Sisters
Falling Again
It's You (Continuation)
The Sisters (Snippet)
Put A Ring On It
Tattoo
I See You
Random (Part 2)
Wrong Room
Excuses
The Sisters (Announcement)
Home
Jealous
Kryptonite
My Hero In Shining Glasses
Babysitting
Communication
Bodyguard
Communication (Beginning?)
Mafia
Random Part 3
The Door
Competition
Christmas List

If Only You Knew The Truth

11.5K 212 59
De For_Legit

A/N: this is based off of: 'can u write a jerrie fanfic for me where perrie loves jade and writes songs about her and stuff in a diary and sam finds it and blackmails her with it? sam is very mean to perrie and jade doesn't know, but he threatens to tell her is perrie doesn't do what he says.' this is dedicated to @JERRIE4LIFE1D2 because I promised them this one shot like a month ago, and I feel really bad for being such a lazy little shit. I hope you like it :)

Perrie's tongue found itself poking out between her lips, her face only showing pure concentration as her pencil moved about the paper, scrawling out the lines necessary to satisfy her as she worked. Once she was done, she let the pencil fall to the wooden desk with a small clatter, she ignoring it as she picked up her journal, turning it this way and that as she tilted her head to inspect her masterpiece. One eye was bigger than the other, the nose looked like it had been drawn by a kindergartener, the lips were practically non-existent, and the entire face was un-proportionate altogether; but Perrie smiled to herself nonetheless, proud because she had (believe it or not) improved her art skills.

She leaned back in her chair, using her thumb and index finger to carefully turn back a couple pages, wanting to compare this drawing to all of her others, smiling as she compared all of her attempts to draw the one thing that had actually given her any reason to want to try and draw it...well, draw her.

Sure she wasn't an artist, but she definitely considered herself one when it came to drawing Jade.

Yes. Jade Thirlwall, her best friend and bandmate that unfortunately already had a stupid boyfriend...

The journal in her hands was proof of her undying infatuation with the smaller Geordie, pages and pages of attempted drawings, cute little songs, and romantic words that were all related to the blonde's massive crush on the girl. She's always liked Jade, ever since the beginning, and that's why this journal is so important to her; because she's used it to document every little thing she loves about Jade since the first day they met.

"Perrie!" Perrie instantly drops the journal on the desk, closing it to hide the secrets it held. Her hands stopped shaking when she realized it was just Jesy calling her from downstairs.

"What do you want, Nelson?!", she shouted back, impatiently tapping her fingers against the wooden desk of she and Jade's shared room as she waits for the answer.

"Leigh Leigh has finished making breakfast, and -"

"COMING!" The blonde could hear Jesy's laugh echo throughout the house, all of them knowing that Perrie would do anything for food. Once Perrie was done filling her plate up, she took a seat at the table and began stuffing her face.

As the girl was eating, something caught her attention.

"AHHHHHH!!! I have to go get ready!" The sudden outburst was followed by hurried steps pounding against the floor as Jade ran up to she and Perrie's room.

"What's up with her?", Perrie asks, looking to Leigh-Anne and Jesy for the answer.

"Mr. Craske is coming over shortly to take Jade out for the day.", Leigh answers, taking a sip of her tea while Jesy nods in confirmation.

"Oh.", she said, suddenly loosing her appetite at the idea of Jade and Sam being all loved up together...

"Well don't look so happy.", Jesy said sarcastically before taking another bite of her pancakes, Leigh-Anne glaring at her being so insensitive, but it wasn't really Jesy's fault...she didn't know Perrie's secret like Leigh did.

"You okay?", she asks once she's done shooting daggers at the back of Jesy's head.

"Fine.", she mutters, dejectedly picking up her fork once again to get back to eating. Jesy raises her eyebrow at Leigh-Anne, the other girl just shaking her head in response, knowing that now was not the time to discuss the blonde's internal conflict.

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door followed by the ringing of the doorbell. The three girls lift their heads to look at the door, all of them sharing glances to try and telepathically decide who would have to get up and answer the door.

"Ugh, I'll do it.", Leigh-Anne grumbles, getting up out of her seat and walking into the living room, Perrie and Jesy sharing a smirk and a few giggles. When the girl opens the door with a welcoming smile, she's surprised to see that it's Sam. Sure Jade said he was coming over, but she didn't realize he would be arriving this soon.

"Hey Leigh-Anne, Jade around?", he asks politely, his usual charming smile prominent on his face.

"Yeah, she's just upstairs getting ready.", she replies, opening the door wider to let him in.

"Thanks...I'm gonna go surprise her.", he says, happily making his way up to the brunette and blonde's room.

"Cute.", she mumbles to herself, though she can't help but think that a certain blonde would make an even cuter match with Jade...

Sam enters the room, smiling to himself when he hears the shower running in the bathroom, knowing that Jade was getting ready for him. He knows that Jade doesn't take nearly as long as the other girls when getting ready, so he waits patiently, walking around the room aimlessly while softly humming the tune of 'Move'.

As he's walking around, his eyes catch on the cluttered wooden desk, he chuckling to himself at how unorganized the girls are while he walks up to it. His hand carefully runs along the wood, his eyes roaming the mess, his head tilting to the side when he sees a journal sitting right out in the open.

He smirks to himself, guessing it's Jade's as he picks it up and prepares to glance through it. Who knows? Maybe Jadey secretly writes about him in her diary...

His eyebrows knit together when he finds that it's most definitely not just a normal diary...but it's something much more than that. He stops flipping the pages when he comes across a poorly done drawing, but he's still able to recognize his girlfriends face anywhere. At the bottom of the page is Jade's name written in script, little hearts surrounding it, giving Sam the clue that this wasn't Jade's journal.

He places the journal back on the desk, flipping more fervently through the pages to get information. He stops on one particular entry, his fists clenching when he reads the first sentence.

'She's just so perfect, and I really can't blame myself for falling in love with her.'

His head snaps up when he hears footsteps behind him, seeing the blonde standing there like a dear caught in the headlights when she sees what he's holding.

She clears her throat. "I-I was just coming up here to grab my-"

"YOU!", the boy growls, racing up to Perrie and grabbing a fistful of her shirt, pushing her back against the wall. "This is your journal...isn't it?", he asks, holding the journal up in the hand that wasn't keeping her in his hold. She meekly nods, this being the one thing that she prayed would never happen; someone reading her journal. "Who gave you the fucking right to draw and write about my girlfriend like that?", he asks, forcing the cowering blonde out into the hallway to lower the risk of Jade hearing them.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I-"

"SAVE IT!", he barks, pushing her roughly, making her stumble and fall to the floor with a quiet thud. He walks over and crouches down beside her, giving her the most menacing look he could muster. "You stay the FUCK away from MY girlfriend, alright?! If you go anywhere near her, I will make sure that you regret it. If I catch you flirting with her or touching her, I will END you. Got it, Edwards?!"

"G-Got it.", she squeaks.

"Good." Perrie thinks he's finally going to let her go, but instead she feels him lift her body up by her shirt, then she feels the harsh pain of her head hitting the ground forcefully, her head throbbing as he leans in a bit closer. "If you tell her about our little chat, I will not hesitate to show her your journal." Perrie gasps. Jade finding about her secret crush on her being the last thing the blonde wanted. "I'm sure you don't want that, right?" Perrie shakes her head, that being the only response she could give at the moment. "You stay away from her, and I won't show her your journal...it's as simple as that." He gives her cheek a little pat then stands back up again. "Have a nice day.", he spits, turning on his heel to walk back into the bedroom.

Perrie quickly makes her way to the guest bedroom, locking the door before leaning her back against it, slowly sliding down and wrapping her arms around her knees, hiding her face in her lap as she cries, knowing she's lost Jade.

***

"It's quiet...", Jesy says, she and Leigh-Anne sitting on the couches in the living room as they scrolled through twitter (Leigh) and instagram (Jesy).

Leigh-Anne drops her phone on her lap, furrowing her brow as she listens to the rare serenity. "It is...", she replies, her head cocking to the side. Sure Jade left earlier with Sam, but there was still Perrie, and by now she was usually running around the house like a madwoman with her earphones in. "Where's Perrie?"

It's now Jesy's turn to place her phone on her lap, looking up at the ceiling to see if she can recall the blonde leaving the house or something. "She's probably up in her room, I don't remember her ever leaving."

"I'm gonna check on her."

"Kay.", the eldest girl says, getting back to focusing on her phone as Leigh-Anne made her way up to the room the two Geordie's shared.

Once the girl opened the room, she was met with silence. She looked around the room, looking for any sign of the blonde, but scrunched her lips when she found nothing. "That's strange.", she mutters, closing the door and making her way back down the hall, but she stops when she hears muffled sobs. She quickly follows the sound, stopping outside of the guest bedroom. "Perrie?", she asks, softly knocking on the door. The sobbing abruptly stops.

The door opens, and Leigh let's out a soft gasp upon seeing Perrie's puffy eyes and red nose. "Yeah?", she asks, as if there wasn't obvious evidence that she was crying seconds ago.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

Leigh sighs. "Perrie, don't lie to me. Just tell me what's up."

The blonde thinks about it for a second. Even though Sam technically only mentioned Jade, she still didn't really want to risk him finding out that she also told Leigh and Jesy, scared that he would still reveal all of her secrets to Jade.

"Nothing's wrong with me, just leave me alone.", she says, shutting the door on Leigh's face, surprising the older girl tremendously.

***

"I'm back!", Jade exclaimed, her smile dropping when she sees Leigh-Anne and Jesy with frowns on their faces. "What's up?"

Once Leigh explains that Perrie has locked herself in the guest room, Jade races up the stairs and only stops jogging when she get's to the door that separated her from the blonde.

"Perrie? Open up please!", she asks, Perrie able to hear the concern and worry laced in her voice. She really wants to open the door and let Jade in...but she remembers what Sam said, and she decides to not open it in spite of fear. "Perrie?", she hears Jade's small voice call through the door again. "If you wanna talk...I'm here for you Pez."

"I'm fine.", she calls back, not intending to use such a harsh tone, but she reasons that it's for the best.

"Oh...okay.", is the last thing the other girl says before all Perrie hears is the quiet shuffling of the girl's feet as she walks away.

***

"Miss me?", Sam teases, pushing Perrie's back against the wall before grabbing her roughly by the shoulders and steadying her before his fist smacks against her cheek, ignoring the small whimper that leaves her mouth as he repeats the same action two more times before pushing her to the floor.

It's been 2 weeks since Sam first discovered Perrie's journal, and he's made sure to visit Jade more often, also making sure to give the blonde a beating each time, warning her to stay away from his girlfriend.

The other three girls have noticed that Perrie has been acting more submissive and quiet lately, Jade being the most affected by it because she hated seeing the blonde look so miserable and small. She had tried to get Perrie to open up to her on multiple occasions, but all she got in return was a harsh remark and a door slammed in her face...though she swears that each time Perrie rejects her, she sees guilt swirling around in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Why are you hurting me?", Perrie whimpers, feeling Sam kick her in the stomach while she's on the ground, his evil smirk becoming more and more smug as he takes in the bruises he left on the blonde's pale body from earlier encounters.

"Because I don't like sharing my things, especially Jade. She's mine, and I want you to realize that."

"You don't think I already do?!"

"DON'T SASS ME!", he barks, reaching down to grab a fistful of her blonde locks, pulling it harshly to make the girl let out a small yelp. "I saw the interview! I saw how you looked at her!" Perrie's cheek stung from the slap, it continuing to sting as the boy showed no mercy in his continuous slaps. "She'll never be yours, so just give up!"

"I will.", she mumbles, completely defeated. Sam smirks, letting go of her hair and taking a few steps back.

"Good.", he mutters, walking out of the room and leaving Perrie to lay there in pain.

***

"Perrie!", Jesy gasps. She had decided that she was going to confront the blonde and figure out what was going on lately, but she wasn't expecting to walk in and find Perrie on the floor as she groans in pain. "What the hell happened?!"

"Nothing, Jesy. Nothing happened.", Perrie replies through a wince.

"I'm not taking any of your shit, Perrie! Just tell me what happened, right now!"

'This is it', Perrie thinks to herself, knowing that whether she liked it or not, she would have to tell Jesy. "Sam."

"Sam? What does Sam have to do with-"

"Sam beat me up...just like he does every time he comes over." It's quiet for a while, and then she hears a small growl.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!"

"Jesy, no!", she shouts, using whatever strength she has left to jump up and grab Jesy's wrist, holding her back. "You can't! You can't tell him I told you! He'll...he'll..."

"He'll what?"

"He'll show her the journal..."

"Her? And what journal?"

"The journal that I use to let out all of my pent up feelings for...Jade..."

Jesy purses her lips, resting a hand on Perrie's shoulder. "Perrie, you've been worrying us all these past few weeks...especially Jade. You should've just told us what was going on-"

"Jesy, you don't get it! He has my journal, and he threatened to tell Jade about it if she found out how he was treating me."

"Jade's been gutted this entire time, feeling as though she's done something wrong to make you ignore her on purpose. She's been nothing but worried about you..."

"That doesn't mean anything-"

"Don't you get it?! She fucking loves you, Perrie!"

"No she doesn't-"

"You don't see things like Leigh and I can...and it's so painfully obvious that she has the same feelings you do, but she just doesn't realize it because Sam is in the way, shielding her from figuring out her own feelings."

"So what? Sam will kill me even if Jade somehow does end up returning the feelings..."

"No he won't, because he'll have to deal with me, Leigh, and Jade."

A small smile appears on Perrie's lips, and Jesy returns the smile. "Now, I say we should confront him right now...that way he can't escape when we help you get even.", the older girl says with a wink, and Perrie nods, a new sense of courage washing over her.

***

The two girls walk down the stairs confidently, Leigh and Jade's mouths dropping when they see that Perrie is actually out of that stupid guest room.

"I'm back! And look who I have with me.", Jesy announces, Perrie crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh my God!", Jade shouts, getting up from her spot on the couch to run over to Perrie. "Where did these bruises come from?!", she asks, worried about the blonde's condition.

"Would you like to answer that, Sam?", Perrie replies, causing Leigh and Jade to whip their heads to the side to look at Sam. Only Jesy and Perrie see the discomfort in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?", he asks, followed by a nervous chuckle.

"You know exactly what I mean, Sam.", Perrie says, gently moving Jade to the side so she could waltz up to the boy, smiling when she sees him start to tremble under her gaze. Oh how the tables have turned. "Why don't you tell Jade all about how you punched and slapped me, yanked on my hair, pushed me up against the wall, and pushed me to the ground so you could kick me.", she continues, lifting her fingers as she counted all the awful things he's done to her.

Leigh-Anne narrows her eyes at the boy, Jesy walking over to sandwich Sam between she and the other older girl.

"How about the way you threatened me, too.", she adds on, hearing Jade gasp behind her.

"Sam...is that true?!"

"N-No...I-I, I wouldn't do that, baby...you believe me, right?"

Jade looks between Perrie and Sam, seeing the innocent look in both of their eyes...but she notices that one is fake.

She walks up to Sam, smiling falsely at him before slapping him on the cheek...hard. Her hand stings a bit from how hard she hit his cheek.

"How could you do that to Perrie!? YOU DICK!", she shouts, angry that he would dare hurt the blonde that she cared for a lot more than the other two girls. "WE ARE FUCKING OVER!" Leigh and Jesy smirk.

"W-What!? N-No! Y-You can't do that! I-I...s-she's lying...I...PERRIE WROTE ABOUT YOU IN HER JOURNAL!", he shouts, pulling the journal out of his jacket pocket to show it to Jade.

Perrie gulps as she watches Jade flip through the pages, her heart fluttering when she sees a small smile take over the girl's features. She closes the book, placing it down on the coffee table.

"Awww, sweetie...were you trying to get back at her? Because you can try harder than that.", she says, Jesy and Leigh looking up at her with confusion as she turns on her heel and walks up to the blonde.

The confusion in the room is quickly replaced with cheers from the two older girls as Jade grabs the back of Perrie's neck and brings her in for a searing kiss, both of their eyes closing as Perrie's arms wrapped around the smaller girl's waist, pulling her closer as the passion between them intensified.

Once they broke apart, Jade smiled up at the blonde.

"Jesy, Leigh...show him the door please.", she said, not taking her eyes off of Perrie's gorgeous blue orbs, both of them getting lost in each other, barely hearing Sam's yelps of pain due to Jesy and Leigh's tight grip on his wrists, their nails digging into his skin as a warning when they practically threw him out the door, slamming it on his face.

"You're not freaked out about my journal?", Perrie asks, resting her forehead against Jade's.

"Why would I be? It's cute, and I wish somebody confessed about it earlier, because I've had mutual feelings for a long time now...though, I think I'm gonna have to give you a few drawing lessons."

Perrie laughed, Jade giggling along with her as she nudged her nose against Perrie's affectionately, pressing her lips to the corner of the blonde's mouth.

"I'm perfectly okay with that if it means spending more time with you."

"It definitely does."

***

A/N: btw this isn't edited, so sorry for any mistakes or suckiness :/

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.9K 2.9K 27
\_(ツ)_/¯ Started: 04/04/18 Finished : 03/30/19
312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
349K 4.5K 48
I've read a lot of oneshots in my time now it's my turn *REQUESTS OPEN*
187K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...