Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

By AlanaRiddle

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 37

8.5K 313 45
By AlanaRiddle

"Everyone get together for a picture!" Maybel exclaimed running into the kitchen with a camera in her hands. Annabelle and Lane rushed to jump in the frame shoving me in the middle. "Say Merry Christmas!" All of us smiled just as the flash went off. "You have such a lovely home Roslyn who would've known Muggle London would be a fad," Maybel said as she lowered the camera. "Thank you," I said as I put a batch of cookies in the oven. "Laney we're out of fire whiskey out here," Laney's husband Paul said popping his head in the kitchen. "Men and their booze," she said with a roll of her crystal blue eyes. "It's in the cupboard," I said with a smile.

This marks our second Christmas together, well our first Christmas together wasn't nearly as joyful, and we weren't together in the least bit. We went to the Yule ball together last year and I found out we were to be married. Never would I have imagined we'd be where we are now. This also just so happens to be my baby's very first Christmas. Of course they wore matching onesies that expressed that fact on them. Tom's coworkers pulled straws to see who would host the annual Christmas party, and much to Tom's distaste he got the short straw. I on the other hand was excited to host a Christmas party in our home. We never got company so it's great to see the house full of fellow witches and wizards celebrating Christmas together. People seeing us as a family makes me happier than one would imagine. Us women were in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner while the men were boozeing and sharing a few laughs coming and going. I'm not so sure Tom's having a good time with that though, he's a bit of a recluse. He's at least a good actor so he could probably make anyone think he's having the time of life. I had the children in their playpen in the living room playing and giggling, and to me nothing could be better on this amazing night.

Christmas music was playing from the record player in the living room as everyone congregated in the dinning room for Christmas dinner. "I'd just like to say what a pleasure it is to be here with you all tonight, and what a lovely dinner our hostess has prepared, it looks absolutely scrumptious. Merry Christmas everybody," Leroy said, he's another coworker of Tom's. Everyone wished each other a Merry Christmas before digging in. As a child I had never experienced anything like this. I was alone a lot of the time and my father seldom allowed visitors to our house. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming as I looked around the table at all the friendly faces that gathered around. My eyes set on Tom who was already looking at me. It's funny how a simple wink from him could set my heart aflame. Butterflies come alive when he smiles and blood rushes to my cheeks as I think about what happens when the party's over and it's just him and I in our palace. "You're wife is quite the housekeeper Riddle," a burly old man named Stephen said to Tom. "That she is," Tom agreed. "To Roslyn," Tom said raising his glass and prompting everyone to toast to me. "Thank you," I said, smiling sheepishly as they toasted to me.

   Tom had never experienced anything like this either, his life was even lonelier than mine. I was stuck in the orphanage for only a few months while he was stuck there for nearly 18 years. I couldn't imagine being trapped there for that long. He had no family or friends, only followers. This must be so new to him, something bigger than I could even imagine for my husband. So many dreams of us cycled through my head each day. Dreams of us growing old together and expanding our family, dreams of discovering more about each other. I want us to be able to finish each other's sentences, and live a life full of love. Though sometimes I wonder if that's even remotely possible. In my perfect fantasy our future holds great things. I can never push aside the fact that Tom will become Voldemort but, I can only hope that he's nothing like the Voldemort I saw. Me being here with him and giving him love and affection is sure to differ the outcome, though I'm not sure just how much. He promises great things when we are alone together. In our precious moments in the dark just before we fall asleep he tells me of a day when him and I will rule over all wizards. It's not power I crave its him, and if this is what he wants then it's what I want too.

    "The things I would do for a Christmas ham every day of the year!" Paul exclaimed as we finished up dinner. Tom is great at hiding his emotions, but I didn't miss the look of annoyance on his face as the man interrupted his peace and quiet. A knock on the door had everyone curious. Stephen rushed to answer it as everyone gathered to see who it was. As it opened up Christmas music filled the air. "Oh Christmas Carolers! Paul get the camera!" Laney exclaimed. Tom was less than amused as muggles interrupted his holiday. I laughed and shook my head at the look he was giving them, and walked over to set my twins up by the Christmas tree. Tom wouldn't allow me to buy them more than a present each since they're babies and don't quite understand what's happening, but I was so excited I wanted to buy them everything in the shops for their first Christmas. They're getting so big it makes me want to cry. They sit up now and try to crawl around. Everyday I just wish they would stop growing.

   I kissed Scarlett's cheek making her laugh and shriek excitedly. Holding her up I shimmied her side to side to making her laugh even more as I sat on the floor next to the tree. Tom sat behind me in his chair as everyone got ready to open presents. Our very first Christmas as a family couldn't get any better. The atmosphere was sweet and lively and I had everything I needed and could ever want. "Roslyn this is for you," Annabelle said with a playful wink as she handed it to me making me afraid if the contents. "Thank you Annabelle," I said, sitting Scarlett between my legs so I could open it. I popped open the box and laughed at the odd gift. "Ana!" I exclaimed embarrassed. "What is it?" Tom asked to which I closed the box hurriedly. "Nothing," I laughed. "Don't worry you'll see it later on," Annabelle said slyly. I rolled my eyes and sat the box next me to me.

    "Take a ton of pictures," I said excitedly as I sat a present infront of Raven. His little hands slapped against the box as he babbled on in baby talk. "That's for you bud," I laughed as I grabbed his hands and helped him tear away the paper. He shrieked excitedly as I stuck a brand new brightly colored rattle in his hands. He shook it around and giggled making my heart fill up with joy. Scarlett was already playing with her's on my lap. Two arms around me and a kiss on my head made this moment even more special. I looked up and kissed Tom on the lips. "Smile!" Patricia exclaimed to which we both looked at the camera and did as instructed. Just then a rattle launched in the air and hit one of the Christmas song singing muggles in the head making me gasp and cover my mouth to keep from laughing. "That's my boy," I heard Tom say with a laugh as Raven bursted into giggles. My son already has it out for muggles at a mere 7 months old. "Sorry!" I said to the guy as our family had a good laugh over the assault.

"This is for you," I said, handing a box to Tom. He smiled kissing my head before opening the box to expose a brand new pair of shoes. "I kinda ruined the other ones," I said bashfully. "That you did," he said as he looked at them. "They're wonderful, thank you. Let's try not to destroy these ones," he said making me laugh. "You don't have to worry about that," I said kissing him. "Riddle come over!" Paul said from across the room interrupting us. "I'll be back," he said before wandering off into the party. Not that I'm concerned but where's my gift?

    When the party was over and the house was quiet again all that was left to do was clean up and put the babies to bed. "Merry Christmas," I whispered to each of my twins, rocking them to sleep. What a day these little ones have had. I smiled when I thought of my little munchkin launching his rattle at a muggle's head. Raven's a chip off the old block for sure. I finally laid the babies down for bed and left the nursery and began to step away quietly as to not wake them. I looked back once more and I kept walking away. Suddenly I bumped right into Tom giving me a fright. "You scared me," I said placing my hand over my beating heart. "That's the goal," he said with a smirk. "Why aren't you in bed?" I asked, moving around him to grab a cup that was sitting on the floor. "You didn't think I'd forget to give you something for Christmas did you?" He asked. "I was beginning to come to terms with it," I said jokingly. "You know better than that, Merry Christmas Mrs.Riddle," he said as he handed me a small box. I tried to hide my excitement as I took it from him with a smile. I opened it up to expose a bracelet with two crystals embedded into it. "It's beautiful," I said as he picked it up out of the box. "It's charmed," he began as he fastened it around my wrist. "I have one as well. So as long as you wear it every time you touch it you'll be able to feel my heart beat and and vis versa. Whenever you touch it you'll know I'm always with you no matter the distance, and it will light up when I touch it to feel yours," he touched his more manlier looking one to show me that mine lit up as he did so. I touched mine causing his to light up as his pulse touched mine on my wrist. It was the single most romantic thing anyone has ever given me and by far the best present I have ever received. "I love it," I said with tears in my eyes and I moved to hug him. "It's perfect," I said wiping my tears away. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm just so happy," I said, laying my head on his chest. "So am I," he responded as the record player jumped and started playing startling me.

"Mrs.Riddle could I have this dance," he said after a few moments. "Of course," I said as I placed my hand in his and the other on his shoulder. "Merry Christmas," I said, raising my hand up to stroke his cheek. "Merry Christmas," He replied back. We fell into silence as we continued to dance to the slow music as I fell deeper in love with him than I thought possible.

When I look back on this memory sometimes it's soiled by the true meaning behind his gift. What ensued afterwards and the spiral downward would forever mark these times as true happiness hidden behind a sleet of fogged up glass. It was so perfect, the song, the smell of cinnamon in the air, and the sweet embrace of my beloved. Sometimes I wish I had known just what I had failed to see out of love for him. Was it the red glint in his eyes when he saw the muggles earlier, or was it the way he held me closer and more possessively around the men at the party that let me know what was actually happening when I finally allowed myself to see these things many moons later. Still my heart beats for him. Good times ensued, things were still so sweet and would remain that way for a little while longer. Never could I deny our love for each other, especially mine for him. It was a beautiful Christmas.

————-///——-////—————
So this took me a little longer to write because of the hidden messages and true context. I had to figure out a way to get things across. Our main characters are in love, lets not deny them of that. Anyway there's something special for you guys in the next chapter! I hope you love it. Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 265K 99
Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time i...
1.7K 221 20
" Go back, Tom! I do not love you anymore." tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I could not show them. He was not anymore, the Tom Riddle I kne...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
915K 25.7K 47
"Without you I am lost." Karina Rosier Grindelwald is pure blood royalty. After all, being the love child of two of the most powerful pure blood fam...