Black Feather

By Arkarian2

Arkarian a girl with a dark past that is slowly catching up with her unknowingly her fate is intertwined with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 22

10 1 0
By Arkarian2

We finally get out of that crazy town. We decided to travel through the woods. I walk up beside Tyler and ask
"How did you find us?"He ignores me, 

" Hey, you come out of nowhere  and say it's dangerous and you turn out to be right, you have powers like the prophecy states, you help us and now your going to ignore us," I say going in front of him to stop him from walking. He sighs and looks right at me. 

" I found you because I heard a group came into the town  that I so happened to be in, I knew it was dangerous because the waiter knew it was you, your blue hair really gives you away," He says. 

" Your hair isn't any better you blondie" I say crossing my arms, he just laughs at my comment for calling him 'blondie'. 

"Chill, bird girl," He says, 

" I am not a bird!" I yell getting defensive 

" Says the one wings," Tyler says crossing his arms 

"Fine, if you know so much about me than what color are my feathers," I say with a smirk. He's never seen my wings so he wouldn't know.

"There black," 

" Wrong there bl...ack," I say realizing  he said the right color. 

"How...do you know that?" I ask,

" I've done my research," He replies, I narrow my eyes at him.  Then Deserae comes running up to us Matthew and Emily not far behind. 

" Someone's coming!" She says panic in her voice. 

" You guys go hide I can handle this," I say

" No,  you could use the help," Tyler says 

" If he's going to stay and fight so am I, we are supposed to be a team, I mean there is even a prophecy about us, so I'm done hiding,I'm going to fight," Matthew says putting his foot down. I sigh knowing that he's right. 

" Fine, but depending who it is we shouldn't use are powers or skills," I say

" There here," Des says in a hushed voice. We all get ready to fight. Out of the shadows I see five people walking towards us. One for each of us than? This is going to be fun. I recognize three of them but not the other two. 

" Arkarain we meet again," A voice comes from on of the people. I know who it is before he even spoke. 

" I see you didn't learn your lesson last time," I reply

"  Arkarian who are these people," Matthew asks not taking his eyes off the group walking up to us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 128 51
UPDATES EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY! In the mystical realm of Veridara, Rhea, a witch with untapped potential, unwittingly steps into a prophecy that...
210 1 44
"The Prophecy is true." two hybrids, four guys, and one love story. Liana is just trying to get through high school without people finding out abou...
16.1K 884 121
Alexa Arondal is a girl like any other...or so she thought. When secrets from her past that her loved ones have concealed start to unravel, she will...
1.7K 32 17
Ever wonder what happened after 'Omen of the Stars; The Last Hope'? Well here is my version of it! ~ There will be four ... When three kits are born...