Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

De AlanaRiddle

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... Mais

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 36

8.9K 363 69
De AlanaRiddle

     I glared at Tom's back as he left down the road for work. What a change from yesterday when I would've done anything to get him to stay. With a slam of the door I wandered into the bedroom and grabbed one of his shoes with a smirk. "Mr.Him!" I called to which the puppy came barreling down the hallway. "Have fun," I said dropping the shoe on the floor. Something else I'm good at, proving people wrong. The laundry? Well mine is done. I was great when I was in the future. I had the moxie and drive to get what I wanted, I never had to ask anyone for anything. "Shopping spree anyone?" I called out with a laugh going for the cash I had put aside. I was spontaneous and cunning, two things I'm going prove I'm still good at.

   Serves him right, he can't tell me what I am. I was gonna be a star, let's not forget that he technically took that from me. His idiotic comments opened up old wounds and brought some hidden resentment to light, things I had wanted to forget. I abhor the way he told me to run along and prepare his supper, I do all those things as a kindness to him, and it's like he just expects it and he never even says thank you. I can't keep excusing this as being how men of the 1940's think. If Tom and I are going to work he needs to start understanding my ideals
and start showing me some more appreciation. I do a lot around here and I think it's time for a little gratitude, and trip to the appliance store.

"What you have here is your top of the line clock radio, just got this baby in this morning," a salesman said showing me a chestnut brown boxy device. "You mean no one else has this?" I asked as I examined it. "You'll be the first dame to be on trend," he promised. "I'll take it," I said with a smile. "I'll get it wrapped up for you," he said. It was substantially cheaper than the washing machine and something I could definitely brag about at the shop. It's perfect, it's just enough to get Tom's idiotic goat.

I admired my brand new clock radio that stood proud in the living room. "Lovely," I said with a smirk. He was late again, but it just meant his dinner would be cold much to his irriatence not that I care at this point. I kicked off my shoes and walked to the nursery to play with the children. Not even a few minutes later I heard Tom walk in and call out for me. I wonder what's his excuse for being late this time, it's probably something moronic. I walked into the living room about ready to let the games begin when my eyes set on a brand new automatic washer standing in the middle of the living room. I instantly regretted my actions today, in fact I felt awful. Tom wore a proud smirk on his face as he observed my look of shock. "Well what do you think?" He asked motioning to it. "I had a change of heart and decided you deserve something nice, so as foolish as I believed it to be I picked you up the last one, that's why I'm so late." My heart wanted to explode as he spoke.

   I couldn't believe he had changed his mind. I smiled though I felt guilty on the inside. "It's perfect," I said moving to stand infront of the clock radio to hide it from his sight. "Thank you I love it," I said, internally panicking as I spotted Mr.Him running over with Tom's destroyed shoe in his mouth. Tom followed my alarmed gaze almost spotting the dog when when I called his name. "Tom!" I said a little too loud. "What? What's wrong?" He asked worrisome. "I uh left Scarlett's stuffed bear outside would you mind getting it for me? You know she can't sleep without it," I said causing him to give me a strange look. "You left her toy outside?" He asked. "Yes, I totally forgot to bring it in after I brought them outside to play." He looked from me to the door before walking out to retrieve the toy from outside. As soon as he left I picked up the clock radio and ran to the spare room with it. "Roslyn I don't see it!" I heard Tom call out. "It's out there keep looking!" I bellowed as I chased Mr. Him around trying to retrieve the shredded shoe.

   "Roslyn I don't-" He was cut off by me sticking the shoe behind my back quickly as he appeared in front of me. "What do you have?" He asked crossing his arms. "Nothing," I said quickly. "I'm not daft I know you're hiding something. I was wondering why you were acting so strange," he said accusingly. Come on shoe transfigure into something, anything please. Now I wish I had mastered wandless magic. "Roslyn," he said taking a step towards me. In an instant I stuffed the ripped shoe into my skirt and held out my hands in front of me. "See, Nothing," I said as he continued to give me a curious glance. "Thank you Tom for the washer you didn't have to do that. I wasn't upset about it," I said with a smile as I walked forward to hug him. "Sure you weren't," He said just as I heard a 'plop' from behind me and the weight on my skirt disappeared. "Oh sweetheart you dropped your-" Tom said as he reached for the shoe before I could, pausing as he analyzed the item. "I can explain," I said as I saw his eyes fill with fury. "That dog," he growled as he stormed passed me to find Mr. Him. "Tom wait he didn't do it," I said pulling on his arm as I chased after him. "I told you Roslyn if that dog started making trouble he's out of here, this is trouble," he said holding up the destroyed shoe. "I can fix it," I said snatching it out of his hand. "For your dog to destroy it again? Absolutely not," he said continuing his search for the puppy. "Tom it wasn't his fault," I said as I spotted him walking over to the puppy. "Now I know why you were acting so strange you were protecting that scoundrel," he said. "No I was protecting myself," I said finally.

     He looked at me with squinted eyes of accusation. "What are you saying Roslyn?" He asked. "He didn't do it on his own....I kinda gave it to him," I trailed off. "You're protecting him," he accused. "No really it was me, and that's not the only thing I did," I said looking down at the shoe. "And why would you do such a thing?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Because I was angry," I confessed. "You were angry about the washer so you gave my shoe to the dog," he stated trying to get his facts straight. "That's not entirely true," I said, not liking the angry stare he was giving me. "Roslyn I've had enough of these games. Did you or did you not deliberately give my shoe to the dog to be destroyed." I nodded. "Yes but it wasn't because of the washer, I was mad about what you said and actually I'm still hurt by it," I said sadly. "What did I say that made you want to destroy my dress shoe?" He asked. "I guess it's not exactly what you said, but how you said it and what's implied. You said I was so bored I was focusing on trivial things to fill my time, and that I should get back to what I'm good at. I'm much more than just your wife Tom," I said. "You're right you're a mother too," he said. "That's just it I'm much more than either of those things. Look, I know that people in this time settled down like this early on in their lives, but where I came from people like to wait longer. Some don't, but they just so happen to be ready sooner than others, and I wasn't ready," I said honestly. "See you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from because you don't know who I was before all this," I continued.

    He looked at me pensively for a few moments before speaking. "You don't want to be a wife and a mother?" He asked suddenly. "I do now but sometimes no," I shook my head. "It's hard becoming domesticated over night. I struggle with it everyday, and for you to say something like that it just reminds me how purposeless I feel sometimes," I said sadly. "I had no idea. You seemed so happy," Tom said. "I am happy I'm just scared because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I don't know how to be a wife or a mother. All I've ever learned from my mum is how to pretend like everything is okay even when it's not, and I'm afraid that I'm doing it all wrong," I said with tears in my eyes. "Let me tell you why I never would have assumed that," Tom began as he wiped a stray tear from my cheek. "You are absolutely everything I could've imagined as a perfect wife for me as well as a mother. You're caring, compassionate, persistent, and evidently vengeful," he said taking the shoe from me and holding it up making me blush in embarrassment. "You don't have to do all those things those muggle housewives do to be a perfect wife, because you already are one," he said. He looked so oblivious to all I had been feeling, and so truthful in his words; like he was surprised I didn't know it already. I smiled slightly and moved to kiss him. "Thank you so much for that it really means a lot to me. There's something I think it's time for you to see," I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. He stayed quite and curious as he sat on the bed waiting as I retrieved a box I had hid in the closet. I looked at it a second before bringing it to sit on the bed. "Pour mon tésor," I read off the top of the box. "My father gave me this box when I was 10," I began. "I didn't know you speak French," he said. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, for instance I'm a quarter veela," I said. "That explains a lot," he said moving some hair out of my face making me smile. "Just promise me that the things in this box won't change how you think of me," I said. "Roslyn you could never do anything to ever make me think of you any other way than fondly," he said, just looking at him I knew that he was being truthful. "You don't know what you're about to see so hold onto that," I said as I opened the box using magic. I picked up a magazine first and held it to my chest. "When I lived in the future this is who I was," I said handing the magazine to him. It was my ad for the firebolt on the cover of Witches Weekly. The one that had me accumulating many adult industries interest's. "You were a model?" He asked. "Sort of," I said as I took out a stack of moving pictures from the box. "These were my friends," I said handing him a picture of Pansy, Millicent, Daphne, and I cheering at a quidditch game and then laughing when a Gryffindor fell over behind us. I noticed how the picture made him smile. "This is a picture of me before getting the dark mark, I had planned to conceal it from you until you came up with it yourself, and then I saw your drawing of it the other day," I said pulling up my sleeve and using my wand to expose the snake and skull on my forearm. He grabbed my arm analyzing the dark mark. "The process is very painful and quite tedious if I'm telling you the truth," I said as he ran his fingers across it. "This was taken just before I left the future to come here. Those are my parents and that is Abraxa's grandson Draco, you can also see his parents in the back. We were quite close with the Malfoy's," I said handing him another picture. "You look devastated," he said as he looked at the picture of me looking down and crossing my arms while everyone else looked cheerful. "I was upset and terrified. I was about to leave behind everything I knew and everyone I loved to come raise a family with someone I already knew I hated. If I didn't go through with this mission my parents and friend's lives were in jeopardy. Little did I know that the same man who I thought ruined my life at the time would end up becoming my best friend," I said smiling at him. "I'm more than just your friend," he said. "I know you are, and that's why I want you to make me a promise. I've seen where this road ends and I know what you become, and no matter what happens I don't want you to change from this person Tom, because no matter how irritating you can be sometimes....you're everything to me," I said moving his hair back and stoking his cheek with my thumb. He looked at me with a goofy expression before moving to take me in his arms. "What can we do to fix this? I don't want you to feel trapped anymore or purposeless. I want you to have all those things you had in the future that made you feel purposeful. I'll give you anything if it means you'll be content with this life I have given you," he said confidently, and my heart filled with joy and love. I smiled knowing already what I wanted. I took the pictures from him and tossed them in the box like I was finally letting go of the past or future as ironic and odd as it sounds, and once again fell into his arms. "What do you want?" He asked once more. "Another baby," I said looking up at him as he furrowed his brows. "You know i'd do anything for you, but isn't that a little counterproductive to the situation?" He asked, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. "Not right now, but someday," I said kissing him. "But maybe we could start practicing tonight," I said kissing him once more as he grinned. "Hold on," I said pulling back from him. "There is one more thing I want from you," I said. "What is it?" He asked. "I want leniency for Mr. Him, he's part of the family now," I said to which Tom rolled his eyes. "It can stay," he said making me laugh as I pulled him back to me to continue our plight to find love in this mixed up life we have made together. In this world we can't choose exactly how our lives are gonna go, but we can choose who we want to spend them with, and I choose Tom forevermore, until death do us part.

———\\\——-
I really loved this chapter. Mr. Him has finally been granted leniency from the dark Lord himself! Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. More to come very soon! I enjoy you guys very much remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 47.8K 41
SECOND BOOK OF THE SEVEN DEVILS. [warnings: eventual smut•death•violence•possibly disturbing scenes•dark magic•religious themes] One year and a half...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
26.4K 497 15
'𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖊' It was decided by y/n parents that after hogwarts she would marry Tom Marvolo Riddle who was set o...
556K 17.5K 45
Have you ever wondered what life at Hogwarts was really like for Tom Riddle, known by his darker moniker Lord Voldemort? How did he manage juggling...