Seeing Blind

By aismovingalong

"You're more blind now then you were before." More

{Introduction}
1| Burst Your Bubble.
2| The Girl With The Pretty Voice.
3| It's A Thing.
4| The Everything.
5| Fucking Amazing.
6| So Beautiful.
7| Try Hard.
8| Mega Date.
9| Rockstar.
10| Lets Talk About Sex.
11| As Much Passion As The First Time.
12| Friday Night.
13| A Blind Boy Ice Skating.
14| Moment That Could Last A Lifetime.
15| Adorable.
16| A Family Gathering.
17| The Sky Is Everywhere.
18| Expecting.
19| Broken Love.
20| Cute Relationship shit.
21| Swimming Trunks And Ice Lollies.
22| I Look Hot When I Smoke.
23| Ocean Eyes.
24| Mixtape 1; Acoustic.
25| The Blind Bachelor.
26| Andre and Isla.
27| The Beach House.
28| A Mistake At The Club.
29| Colourful Emotions.
30| Just Married.
31 | Morning Antics.
32| Real.
33| Something Pretty Spectacular.
34| The Blind Boy's Bear.
35| Manly Enough?
36| Turner Falls.
37| Seeing Real.
38| Extra Small.
40| Pretty Girl.
41| Jealousy.
42| Hand-in-hand.
43| She Was The One.
44| James Fucking Toronto.
45| Maybe.
46 | Definitely | Epilogue.

39| Love Bites.

2.1K 59 20
By aismovingalong

SEEING BLIND

39| Love Bites .

*mature scene in this chapter, skip if you don't want to read it its not that bad , it's after the first '-'*

Luke didn't want to wake everyone in the McCain household up by knocking on the door, so the next best thing was going back to 90's romance movies and throw pebbles at her window.

The problem with this was;

A) Luke didn't know which room Annie's was.
B) He didn't want to break her window if he threw one to hard.
C) There weren't any pebbles in her garden.

He glanced around the area, looking to find a way to get to his girl without disturbing the whole neighbourhood full of rich people.

Huffing he dug out his phone, going to Annie's contact and smiling at the picture before calling her, hoping she wasn't in a deep sleep yet.

"Hi," she started, her voice high pitched and a little croaky, letting Luke know he did wake her up. "What's up?"

"Which room is yours? Like, if I'm looking at your house from the front where's your window?" He muttered, whispering a little bit as he went to stand at the front of her house.

"Um, if you go round the back through the gate it's the room on the right... why?" Before Luke gave her an answer he hung up, feeling terrible for doing so but he had to.

Following her instructions he saw the room on the right had its light on, all the rest dark with sleep. Her curtains pulled back and she looked down to Luke, rubbing her eyes as a lazy smile pulled on her lips.

"Wait, go back to bed, this was supposed to be a lot more romantic I just didn't know which room was yours," he whisper-shouted, smirking as his girl giggled and shook her head. "Love you!" He finished as she closed her curtains and turned the lights off.

The window was still open, she could still hear him in the dead of the night, but she listened to his command and lay back on her bed, waiting excitedly for what he was going to do.

Luke rummaged around her garden, not finding pebbles but finding sticks which was actually better as they wouldn't mark her window.

Throwing a few up, he watched amusedly as they hit the window then fell the ground, the action being repeated for about five minutes with no outcome.

"Babe you're supposed to come to the window now." Luke spoke up, throwing his last stick before he'd have to collect them all again.

Her lights switched on and her curtains drew back, a wide humorous smile on her lips as she leaned on her window ledge, watching the boy with love in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She spoke in an exaggerated American accent, since she had an English one it was very amusing to her.

"What?" Luke laughed, confused as to what she was doing.

"I thought we were re-enacting an American Teen movie, no?" She questioned, her head tilting to the side and her hair falling half over her face. She blew it out the way, a cute little gesture which Luke adored to watch.

"Let me up, baby I'm sorry," he acted out, a movie he remembered watching once with Kelly, he didn't remember the name as he wasn't into those type of films.

"The back doors open, just be quiet ok?" She chuckled, rolling her eyes at the boy before closing the window, waiting for him to arrive.

He snook through the house, taking each step with hesitance as he tried to be as stealthy as possible. He thought he was like a ninja, moving in the night without a trace, yet Annie heard him ever since he opened the door.

Closing her bedroom door behind him, he smirked at her with that attractive smirk of his which made Annie's inside flare up in excitement.

Luke dropped his backpack on the floor as he crawled onto the bed and over Annie, connecting their lips in an instance and moving them together perfectly.

The make out lasted a few minutes, the both of them panting as Luke pulled away and sat back on his heels.

"I got you some things," he muttered, glancing at her puffy lips and pink tinted cheeks.

He rummaged through his backpack, pulling out the flowers that were slightly dishevelled and box of chocolate, along with the melted ice cream which had made his back cold and a little wet.

After pulling them all out he glanced at the condoms, licking his lips before looking back at his girl who was smelling the flowers he got before getting off the bed and putting them in a vase in her room.

She opened the box of chocolates and popped one in her mouth, passing one to Luke and sitting back down on the bed next to him, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"What other surprises do you have in that bag of yours?" She giggled, reaching into the bag and Luke's heart stopped, he would have no idea how to explain them without sounding like an ass.

"Oh, I love this," Annie giggled, pulling out his underwear and flinging it at him.

Luke let out a breath of relief, sighing as she giggled at him, pecking his cheek before falling back onto the bed.

"So," Annie started, her silk dress thingy- which Luke didn't know the name of but he knew they sold it in lingerie stores- had rode up a little on her tan thighs as her hands were lazily to the side of her head.

Her manicured hand came to her face as she placed her finger in her mouth, just above her lip as she looked at Luke with gazing, sparkling eyes.

Luke gulped slightly, shuffling properly onto the bed as he took in how provocatively she was lying and the eyes she was giving him too, he was about to go insane.

"You have no idea how good you look right now, baby," he spoke breathily, trying not to moan at the sight of her laying down in front of him.

"I have a little idea," she giggled, sitting up and biting her lip as she leaned in close to him, kissing up his neck and up to behind his ear, "I had a feeling you'd come over tonight." She whispered.

Luke licked his lips, connecting the both of theirs again hastily, wanting her as close as possible.

Annie giggled against him, a squeaky hiccup leaving her lips as she placed a hand on his thigh, stroking it with her nails before reaching back into his bag and pulling out the box of condoms.

Annie smirked at him, biting her lip as she giggled at his deep blush.

"Large?" She chuckled again, her eyes looking bigger than normal as she looked up through her eyelashes, licking her lips. "No wonder you had sex with most the girls in school."

Luke chocked on the saliva in his mouth, his eyes wide at how his normally quiet cute girl was acting. He thought she was a little confident, but he would of never of thought she was like this.

"Are you drunk?" He asked, eyes flicking the wine glass at the side of her bed along with the wine bottle, dripping with red.

"Oh, did you want some? It's really good," she giggled, messily pouring out the drink and having a gulp herself before handing it to Luke.

"Why're you drinking alone baby? what's wrong?" Luke put the glass down. Not wanting anything as he saw Annie let out a childish huff.

"Just my parents being dicks, especially my mum. She always has an opinion of everything I do and it's almost always negative." She crossed her arms, looking to Luke before giggling again, leaning over to kiss down his neck and to the top of his shirt. "Enough about them, let's have sex."

Luke's eyes widened again; he couldn't do this, he couldn't have sex with her when she was drunk, that was wrong in so many ways.

"Not tonight baby, you gotta be sober, you're too drunk." He pulled her away from kissing his neck lightly, holding her face in his hands as he gave her a small smile.

Annie pouted again, leaning forward and pecking Luke's lips a last time. He helped tucking her into bed before changing into some sweatpants and shoving his clothes into his bag, it being warm enough to sleep shirtless as he crawled under her duvet and cuddled her body to his.

-

Annie was the first to wake up at 9:27am, her headache not as bad as she thought it'd be as she sipped at the water on her bedside table. She giggled when she felt Luke's cold fingers tug at her sides, pulling her backwards on top of him.

Wiggling herself around, she straddled his waist, biting her lip as she looked down at him, hands resting on his bare chest.

Luke rested his hands on the curve of her butt, underneath her night gown thingy, and squeezed her skin cheekily, smirking up at her as she gasped at the action.

They were both thinking the same thing and they both knew it. The box of condoms was easily in sight of them, silently suggesting that one of them make a move. Luke did so first, his hand slipping up to the back of her neck and pulling her down to his level, sloppily kissing her as he was still rather tired.

Annie smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck and tugging on the hair on the back of his neck.

"G'morning beautiful," Luke smiled, pulling away and combing her hair out of her face. If they were going to do it then Luke wanted to take it slowly, make sure they were both enjoying every part of it.

"Morning handsome," she chuckled as she watched a blush cover his face. No one rarely called him handsome, it was always just 'hot' or 'fit' which wasn't as much of a compliment as handsome he thought.

Wrapping his arms around her stomach he flipped their position, so he was now on top, balancing on his arms as he kissed all over her face, loving the adorable squeals that left her lips.

"Is anyone home?" He questioned, kissing her jaw and behind her ear, nibbling on the skin and moving down to her neck, leaving a path of love bites.

"No, my parents went away yesterday." She tilted her head to the side, allowing more room for Luke to leave the marks.

Luke mumbled something against her skin which Annie was too distracted to concentrate on, she could only follow his movements as he reached the top of her nightwear with his lips. His fingers fiddled with the bottom of it, eyes glancing up to her own to check this was ok.

She nodded, lifting her arms as the material slipped from her body and dropped to the floor. Luke took in a shaky breath when he saw she had no bra on, licking his lips as he continued to kiss down her collar bones and chest.

He continued to kiss down her stomach, hands on her waist as he looked up at her through his eyelashes, pausing before childishly blowing a raspberry against her stomach, a fart noise breaking through the tense atmosphere.

Annie burst out into laughter, shoving his head away as she tried to catch her breath back. Luke was laughing too, one hand still on her waist as he stroked her skin with his thumb. "You're such a child," Annie chuckled, rolling her eyes as she bit down on her lip.

"You love it really," Luke commented, kissing her lips once before going back to kissing down her stomach, smirking when Annie started to squirm.

Once he reached the top of her underwear he stopped, looking up at her and waiting. "Is this ok?" He whispered, tugging at the material but not taking it off just yet, waiting for her answer.

"Mmhmm," she nodded, lifting her hips up to help him slide them off. They joined the rest of the piled clothes on the floor. She didn't have long to think about this as Luke's hand slipped down.

Like he thought before, he wanted to take this slow. Not slow to the point it was boring for the both of them, but slow enough she could take in all the pleasure and have her best orgasm yet.

It was still in the back of Luke's mind how she said her first time was unplanned and unwanted and most probably painful too. That's everything Luke didn't want this to be.

He moved his finger in and out at a perfect pace, not too rushed and not too slow. Admittedly, he'd done this a lot with his ex-girlfriend and some of the cheerleaders (most of the cheerleaders) but none of them made him feel as good as Annie, and she wasn't even doing anything.

He added another, curling them slightly so Annie could get the best out of this, a silent gasp leaving her lips as she closed her eyes, her hips lifting up to meet his fingers, moans tumbling out of her mouth.

A particularly loud moan escaped her as Luke curled his fingers in the perfect place and he knew now it wouldn't take too long.

Annie groaned at the absence of his fingers, making Luke snicker as he leant down and kissed her lips sweetly, smiling at her as he kicked off his sweatpants, leaving his strained and slightly damp boxers on for now.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, kissing her nose before leaning back and keeping strong eye contact with her, hoping she was ok. "Y'know we don't have to do this, don't think I'll be mad or whatever, I won't." He stated, rubbing her side as he spoke.

"I know, I want to, promise." She smiled, leaning up and kissing him passionately, deepening the kiss as they're tongues danced. She dipped her hand underneath the waistband of his boxers, slowly pumping him as a moan left his lips, his grip on her waist tightening.

He kissed her lips once more before reluctantly pulling her hands away from him and lying her back on the bed. Annie reached down and grabbed the box of condoms, ripping it open and getting one of the small packages out. As she was doing this Luke was hurriedly kicking off his boxers, taking the opened condom from her before balancing over Annie once again.

"Ready?" He asked, their lips touching but not quite kissing. She nodded her head, biting her bottom lip as she shifted her body, the anticipation killing her. "I need words baby girl."

Annie groaned slightly before smiling, understanding he was asking all of this for her. "Yes, I'm ready and yes, I want this."

With that Luke slowly, and cautiously, started, both of them moaning at the action. Her jaw dropped open, breathy pants leaving her lips once Luke started to move, a gentle pace which included all the pleasure they needed. He buried his head into her neck, biting down on the skin as Annie scratched down his back, nails breaking the skin.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Luke grunted, lifting himself up so he could see Annie's face. Her eyes were screwed shut and breathless moans and whimpers escaped her. He glanced down to where their bodies were connected and groaned at the sight, watching as Annie wrapped her legs around his waist so he could go deeper.

"Faster," she mumbled, back arching as he did what she said, moving at an unbelievably pleasurable speed. "Right there," she squealed, tightening around him and shaking in bliss.

"Are you close pretty girl?" Luke's hair was sticking to his forehead with the slight sweat he had created. Annie nodded her head quickly, another moan leaving her lips before she bit down harshly on her bottom one, her eyes squeezing shut. "That's it, let go for me."

She did so, legs shaking around him as he released into the condom. His body trembled before collapsing on top of hers, a string of curse words and groans and her name tumbling from his lips.

Annie's fingers danced down the back of his neck and back, soothing him and calming him down as they came down from their highs.

After a moment he pulled out, chucking the condom in the bin and wrapping his arms around her. "Y'ok?"

She nodded her head, pecking his lips once more before they cuddled for the next hour, relaxing into one another.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTTA LOVE
A X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 17 9
Opposites attract, an idiom. used to say that people who are very different from each other are often attracted to each other. Is that always true? N...
257K 5.2K 41
5.8K 45 17
He came closer No wait Why? Cause I am a virgin
12.5K 615 23
"Your temper's just as bad as mine is. You're the same as me. When it comes to love you're just as blinded."