shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Welcome Home Melissa

1.8K 75 4
By AmandaTraft

Melissa's POV

I wake up to the feeling of being wrapped up in Cole and Mark's arms. Still waking up I turn to see Mark peacefully sleeping next to me. I turn back to face Cole only to be looking into his beautiful blue eyes making me jump. He reaches his hands out to touch my face. Hands on my face he's eyes start glowing blue.

He's checking the babies. After a few minutes I feel him lean over to meet my lips. As they touch pleasure spreads though my body making me moan softly. He gently slides his tongue in my mouth while lifting me to straddle his waist. I feel just how much he wants me. I can feel his hardness through his shorts.

I moan into his mouth as I grind myself against him. Just then I feel hands grab and massage my boobs the same time I feel lips on my neck, Mark. I moan into Cole's mouth as pleasure and heat spread throughout my body. I feel Cole lower his shorts I feel his heat through my panties making me long to have him inside me. I feel Cole move my panties aside and his heated member hits my wet core. I cry out as he thrusts himself into me. He grabs my hips to anchor myself to him. Mark turns my head to meet his mouth sliding his tongue into my mouth.

My night shirt and bra disappears I feel Mark's hands on my bare breast. Pleasure pushes me to my peak as Cole's fingers touch my sensitive spot. I moan Cole's name into Mark's mouth as I feel my body start to clench around Cole's as pleasure consumes me. Seconds later I feel Cole reach his release gripping my hips tightly.

Then I feel the bed as I'm laid on my back. I'm looking up into Mark's honey eyes. He grabs my hips pulling me towards his aroused member. He leans down towards me as I feel him at my enterence.

"My turn." He whispers into my ear making me moan.

Gripping my hips he slams into me making me scream his name. As he thrusts into me I feel heat and pleasure building. Just as I am at my peak I hear Mark moan in my ear as he reached his making me follow.
As I'm laying there Luke and Travis come in.

"That's the sexiest thing I have ever seen." Travis says his eyes glowing green.

"If we didn't have a bunch of people downstairs I'd say our turn." Luke adds his eyes glowing.

"Beginning to think you guys are nymphos." I laugh trying to get up.

I wrap a sheet around me as I get off the bed it's then I realize that my tummy is pushed out a little. I put my hand on it.

"Your starting to show." Luke says as he comes over to put his hand on my stomach.

Kneeling down he pushes the sheet away to kiss my bare stomach. My heart clenches at the sight. It's so pure and beautiful I can tell just how much theses men are in love with me and our children. A panicked thought enters my mind freezing me dead in tracks. What if they only want heirs for thier flock and I'm disposable. Forgetting that Luke's in front of me I say.

"I really need a shower." I say pulling the sheet back over me.

Cole and Travis look at me puzzled. Oddly enough Luke is my saving grace.

"Sure, sweetie we will let you get washed up and we can go get ready and check on the stuff downstairs to make sure everything is set up." Luke says looking a little hurt.

As the guys file out and give kisses the last one is Travis. He holds my face looking into my eyes.

"I know you been through a lot, but if something is bugging you please tell us. You mean everything to us, so don't worry and be in pain by yourself." Travis says.

Leaning forward he presses a kiss to my forhead as he leaves closing the door behind him. I press my hand to my head as I drop my sheet going to the bathroom. I turn on the shower getting in. I don't want to have these thoughts but what am I supposed to think when I end up pregnant right after mating with them. I'm not married to them what claim do I have other then their so called mating.

I scrub my body and hair. Getting out I wrap my hair in a towel and one around my body. Going into the walk-in closet I drop my towel to put on red lace panties and bra. Looking in the mirror I place my hands on my stomach I see the little bump. It's barely noticeable but it's there.

Tears come to my eyes, as I feel overwhelming worry come over me. I look into the mirror at the woman I have become.

"Don't over think things." I don't have to turn around to know who's behind me I meet her eyes in the mirror.

"Is it over thinking or is it plausible." I ask her as I turn to her.

"You know they love you." She returns.

"You can love someone and not be in love with them." I answer.

"I know you journey is going to be a long one, as I also know your past. I can sit here and tell you that they love you and you mean everything to them but in the end your route and what happens is set in stone." She says moving closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

I look into her eyes. She knows something bad is going to happen.

"I know everything Melissa, but knowing everything is a burden, one I will definitely not let set on your shoulders. If you knew when you where going to die would you want to know. Live everyday dreading that day coming, in panic knowing no matter what you do it will happen. No one or nothing you do can stop it." She says touching my shoulder.

"How does Mark live with it, he sees thinks all the time and he can't change anything he sees." I ask.

"It's something Mark lives with it's hard on him, he's seen when and how everyone around him dies. He doesn't let that determine his life though. He helps when he can, that's all he can do." She answers. 

I go to ask her something else when the closet door opens and in walks Mark. Taking in my outfit his eyes begin to glow.

"They are all waiting for you." He says walking towards me.

"I'm getting dressed." I get out before his lips land on mine.

After kissing me he rests his forehead against mine.

"You are so beautiful Melissa." He says.

I smile he's so sweet. I push down my worry and mounting fear. I lean forward and kiss his lips then back away. I walk over to get clothes deciding on a pretty maroon sundress and maroon flats (dress up above with the necklace). I put my hair up in a low side ponytail and put basic make-up on. Of course leaving the necklace Rebecca gave me still on considering it matched. I turn towards Mark.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." He says taking my hand and leading me to the stairs.

We walk down and find all the guys dressed in dress shirts and dress pants.

"They are waiting out back, are you ready?" Cole asks.

I swallow, my fear catching in my throat.

"It's alright love, we will be there with you." Luke says linking my hand into his.

Using his power he calmed me down. We walked into the kitchen where big double doors are that lead to the outside. I squeeze Luke's hand, he pulls up my hand to kiss it his eyes glowing. My anxiety melts away. Cole opens the door and walks out with Luke and I then Travis and Mark following. Looking up from the floor I meet the eyes of easily at least 100 smiling people.

"We are sorry for the wait, but we would like to introduce you to your Queen, Melissa." Cole says reaching for my hand.

Taking it he pulls me forward towards him. I swallow hard as I meet the happy expressions of the flock. I hear cheering and applauding of the people. Oh no my anxiety is about to go into overdrive. Just as I think I'm about to go into a panic attack I feel Luke's hands on my shoulders. And I feel the tension melt away.

As Cole finishes he tells everyone to have a great time. Then everyone disperses. I turn to Luke.

"I'm not good with crowds." I say grabbing his hand.

"I'll walk around with you love, calm down it's not good for the babies." Luke says linking his fingers with mine.

Of course the babies, my thoughts of earlier come rushing back. Are they only interested in the babies. As we walk towards a huge table with food I hear my stomach growl. Luke laughs.

"Did you hear that?" I ask.

"I will get a plate for you go sit with Travis." Luke says chuckling.

As I'm walking over to Travis I trip. Right before I fall I feel a arm wrap around my waist and set be back on my feet. I turn to see a very handsome guy 6'4 black hair and brown eyes.

"Thank you." I say embarrassed.

"No problem my Queen, it's my job to protect you." He replies smiling.

Travis makes his way to me pulling me into his arms.

"You are one clumsy person." Travis says.

"Thank you Raphael, where are your brothers?" Travis asks.

Just as he asked three other guys walk up all have the black hair and Brown eyes all equally as handsome as Raphael.

"Hello Travis, Queen." One says bowing.

"These are my brothers and your betas Leon, Damien, and Kyne." Raphael says. They bowed as thier name was called out.

Raphael yawns and stretches, making Leon smack him up side his head.

"Damn Raph, have some manners your in front of your Queen." Leon says.

"Sorry you will have to excuse him he's a bit rude." Says Kyne.

He reminds me of someone as I meet his eyes I see a small smirk cross his lips, no way. Then a frown comes across them.

"I was busy last night just tired" He says rising his arms up.

Just then Luke walks up with a plate of food passing it to Travis.

"Make sure she eats this, guys Cole is looking for you he wants to talk about security." Luke says.

They bowed and walk away with Luke.
As Travis makes his way with a plate and me to a big glider under a tree he sits down and wraps a arm around my waist pulling me into his lap.

"Are you hungry love?" He asks bringing a spoon of food to my mouth.

I nod letting him feed me food from the plate when it was mostly done, I take the spoon from his hand.

"My turn." I say bringing a spoonful of pasta salad up to his mouth.

He smirks and excepts me feeding him. When the food was done he curls me into him leaning my head to his chest. His hand rubbing my stomach. I feel the hair on my neck stand up. Someone is watching me, I look around the party to see people laughing and have a good time. Luke, Cole and Mark where talking to the guys I met earlier and 4 more and a woman.

But I couldn't find one person looking at me. As I look towards the woods that's when I saw it. Deep in the woods far from me but I was still able to make out 2 glowing orange eyes. My heart clenches, oh shit I jump up alarming Travis.

"What?" he asks getting up.

I look back to see it gone, no I was not seeing things. I take off to where I saw it making everyone look at me. As I run through the woods I can feel people following me, my guys and the guys from earlier.

I stop at the tree whete I saw the eyes nothing, nothing is here just leaves and birds tweeting. Am I going crazy?

"What the hell Melissa? You have everyone on alert mode. What's going on?" Cole asks coming towards me with his eyes glowing slightly yellow.

Tears come into my eyes, making everyone freeze. I look back at the tree to see a slip of paper. Barely noticeable I grab it and open it reading the words. I feel my blood run cold.

You look beautiful in red

I scream hand going to my mouth dropping the paper. Which Cole picks up. I hear his growl clearly very pissed he yells at the betas to search the woods. Everything was happening so fast. Travis grabs me and teleports us and Luke to a bedroom.

"Shit what the hell, no one even noticed him how did he get up here." Travis yells.

"Don't know I'm going to go help, keep her locked in here no one that's not us or the betas are aloud to enter." Luke says kissing my head and leaving.

After he left I look around the room mostly the same set up as mine except the room was done in black and dark red. I was looking at the bed when I feel arms wrap around me.

"It's ok babe, I'll protect you." Travis says in my ear.

I turn to say something only to feel my stomach churning. I race to the bathroom and make it to the toilet just in time. As I get sick Travis is behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back. When I'm done I'm really weak, Travis picks me up and takes me to the bed. Carefully he removes my dress and shoes and tucks me in. He goes to leave and I grab his hand. 

"Babe I'll be right here I was just going to go to sit beside the bed." Travis says with a smile.

"No please hold me." I say.

He climbs over to me and wraps his arms around me. My hands grip on his shirt.

"It's ok babe you need to calm down." Travis says rubbing my back.

Tears threaten to poor down my face as I feel the bed dip and arms wrap around me from behind. Luke, just then all my worry evaporates and I feel tired.

"Goodnight love." Luke says kissing my head.

"Goodnight babe." Travis says kissing my forehead.

I feel sleep taking over me as I'm about to fall asleep I think one more time of the note it's him. It was from Alex.

************************************************************************************************
Ok I for real had i hard time writing this chapter, my kid and nature keep interrupting me. Tornado warning. Finally got the chapter done though hope you guys enjoy.

Remember vote, comment share with friends. Love you guys

Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
9.9K 163 25
Faith Johnson Shade Jester He's the dangerous alpha that everyone is scared of They tell her stories She doesn't believe them She's not scared ...
46.9K 2.6K 12
Jewel Barbour was the last of her family to survive a surprise attack from vampires. As a result, she has dedicated her life to bringing each of them...
366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...