Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)

By PIONEERWOMAN

This is a story about a girl who meets her favorite singers in a way unimaginable. The Band Perry are touri... More

Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)
Surprise!
Nashville
Blackout
AUTHOR NOTE
Sirens
In Between
Gonna Be Ok..?
What!?
AUTHOR NOTE!!
What Now?
Surprise?
Can't Wait!
What's Up Reid?
WHAT!?
Lovin Him Was... Green?
Is It True?
Author Note
After
What Happened?
You Can't Stay Here
AuThoR NoTe
Goin On Tour!
No Way!!!!!
A Girl's Gotta Shop!
Thinking
Secrets
Let's Talk
Confusion
Funny Facts About TBP
Stitches and Stories
Antiques With Kimberly Perry
Big Machine
Fun Facts About My Writing
Tour!
What Now?
The Call
Driving
Surprise!!
Concerts!
Concert Crash!
Scary Times Call For Scary Measures
What Now?
Under The Oklahoma Sky
Back To The Bus And Back To The Show
First Fan On The Bus!
Nashville Interviews!
Gettin Ready For The Show!
Bad News
The Plan
Concert Chills
NO NO NO!
Kidnapped!
NO!
We Gotta Get Out!
We're Gonna Make It
Final Moments
Epilogue

Uh Oh

101 7 4
By PIONEERWOMAN

Miranda POV

I was back at the tour bus, Scott had called an emergency meeting for them, along with security. We needed to look where they were, and fast! I knew The Band Perry's suburban was here. I swiped the keys off the counter and sprinted to it.

A warm, summery wind was blowing and something hit my feet. I looked down. It was a scribbled on piece of paper, it had blown in from the crowd! I picked it up, it was just a flyer for Grace! I felt some indents and ran back into the tour bus, a weird feeling in my chest. I searched all the drawers until I found a tiny pencil and a piece of notebook paper. I scribbled lightly over the flyer and saw an address indent onto the notebook paper. They were headed for Knoxville! I looked up and spotted my pistol. I had to do this for Grace. I held it in my hand, heavy as a deadweight.

I held the keys as tightly as I could in my hand and hopped in the car. I sent a quick text to Carrie, telling her I was going somewhere. I floored the car and took off. Please let me be going to the right place!

It took me a good 30 minutes by back roads and speeding through towns, rarely going under 80. I finally reached the house. I looked down and saw no text from Carrie. I sent a picture of the address and got out.

I held the pistol tight in my shaking hand, scared of what I'd see. I was almost to the door when I felt a burning pain in my shoulder. I lunged forward to the doorknob when someone growled: "What're you doing here?" I turned and shot at them, just grazing them. "You're lucky. Or you would've been dead already!" I snarled. I felt a crazy burning and looked down. My eyes widened with sickening dread. I had been shot in the shoulder!

I was slammed into the door before falling to the ground, my pistol, the only friend, only thing to protect me, disappeared, and I was dragged into the house! I shook, I was completely terrified! I wouldn't show it, though. My adrenaline kicked in and I fought back as hard as I could, earning him a black eye and scratches. He opened another door and dragged me downstairs to the basement. I began to feel very woozy, my adrenaline slipping away like the setting sun. I heard a gasp and tried to fight back as my hands were bound. I screamed in pain as my arms were tied behind my back, my wound bleeding. This was my worst nightmare!

"No!" I heard who I thought was Kimberly, scream. "Whatcha wanna do with her, Sam?" I heard a man ask, his voice rusty as the nails in the ceiling. "Eh, keep her. She'll probably die anyway. It's these two we want." I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness. I tried to fight to help the other two, I couldn't see them clearly! I forced myself awake for a while, but then,it all faded to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 74 11
Jacky is just a normal fifteen-year-old girl until she meets Brian, who instantly falls in love with her. The only catch is that Brian is twenty-four...
65.3K 1K 63
"π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚜 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’πšπšžπš• 𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›." "πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚊 πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš’πšœπš’πš—πš πš™πš’πš, πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšžπš™...
3.6K 211 28
Zayda had been in an adoption centre all her life but what happens when her favourite band Change that all for her .In a new life of touring,fans and...
295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...