NO NO NO!

Reid POV

I watched the scene unfold, someone, I realized, was shooting at us!! Kimberly pushed Grace out of the way, and we all ran inside the wings. Grace, to my surprise, followed last.

I was about to say something when Nick stopped me, Chris was talking to Grace and took her outside. Kimberly was bleeding from her arm, the bullet had graze her pretty good! "Kimberly. Are you okay?" I asked. I heard Chris yell, Kimberly brushed me off and ran as fast as she could outside.

"What just happened?" I asked Nick. "Sam. That's what happened!" He snarled. I saw Chris running toward us. "We need a medic!" He yelled into his walkie talkie. My eyes widened, it was now more serious than I thought! I sprinted outside, but Grace and Kimberly were nowhere to be seen!

"Nick! Neil!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They came sprinting out to my sides. "They're gone!" I said, to my surprise, I cried. I heard tires screech and saw a black van charging through the back gate. "NO!" I yelled, running as fast as I could, but they were already gone!

I started to cry, knowing I had just lost my sister and my girlfriend! "No!" I screamed, I felt Carrie wrap me in a hug. "Reid. We'll find them. The police are on their way!" She said to me, but with each word, I tuned the world out more and more. I fell to my knees and cried. They wouldn't be here in time. Men aren't supposed to cry, but I didn't care.

Carrie sat down with me and cried next to me. "It. It was a black car. The license plate.. H..had a Q." I gasped out. I felt them leading me to the bus. Nick practically carried me there and into the bus. Miranda came to meet us, her face shocked.

"They got them." Was all Nick said. Miranda charged out the door, holding her pistol. I just sat on the couch, hugging the pillow. I couldn't even cry anymore. I just sat there. "Reid. Reid, it's okay. We'll find them." I barely heard Carrie say. She disappeared and came back, holding a stuffed, raggedy old brown bear.

"I...found this little guy in the back, thought maybe he would comfort you." I looked up, it was Grace's! I held it and cried, I didn't care if I looked like a two year old, I felt helpless as a two year old. Before I knew it, my eyes were closing and I couldn't force them to stay open.