Concert Crash!

Grace POV
I laughed as I saw Florida Georgia Line jumping around like maniacs! They were starting Cruise when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was watching from the wings!

I turned and saw Reid standing behind me, looking as nervous as ever! "What's wrong?" I asked. "You do wanna be my girlfriend, right?" He was now in his normal v neck and jeans. "Yes. Of course! That is if you ditch the suit!" I laughed. He smiled at me in relief. "Thank you! That thing was tight!" He laughed. "I'm so glad you agreed!" He smiled at me, kissing my hand.

"Reid! Come get ready!" I heard Kimberly call. He took my hand in his and we walked toward the green room. We walked in and Reid lead me through the door on the other side.

We walked in and I saw like 20 people swarming Kimberly! I smiled at the sight and she glanced at me. "Great job, Grace!" She smiled. "Thank you so much!" I smiled back.

"Alright. You're all done, Kimberly!" One of the ladies said with a smile. Kimberly got up and gave me a tight hug. I returned it happily.

I felt Reid grab my hand and Kimberly smiled at us. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled wider and kissed him back. He kissed me on the lips before Kimberly dragged him away. "C'mon Romeo!" I laughed. "I'm not a horse!" Reid fired back, making me laugh harder.

Neil came by and I gave him a good luck hug! I sat back in my chair, after stealing a bag of chips, and watched their set. It was so great! They rocked out with DONE, created tears with If I Die Young, and did an awesome cover of Fat Bottom Girls, and a few more songs! I knew they had to do Chainsaw! "Before we go, we have one last song! Now, Reid, what did you tell us last time we were onstage?" Kimberly asked, glancing at him.

"Well, that I messed up so bad with a girl, it was like I had torn it apart with a Chainsaw! But now she's my girlfriend, so I guess it wasn't that bad! Come out here!" Reid said, waving to me. I dropped my chips in surprise. He started laughing really hard. "C'mon, put down the stage chips! We all gotta sometime!" Neil said, I started laughing. Someone handed me a mic! I playfully slapped Neil on the shoulder.

"Goofballs." I said into the mic, laughing. The crowd laughed with us! We sang Chainsaw and the crowd roared. "Alright! See ya Dallas!" Kimberly yelled.

"Love ya!" I yelled after her. It was such an awesome night! I followed them to the bus. Reid held my hand with a smile. We reached the bus and walked in. I yawned and felt so sleepy!

"Grace do you... Oh!" I opened my eyes, I had fallen asleep! "And I thought Reid fell asleep everywhere!" I heard Kimberly laugh. I felt myself being carried and set on my bunk. I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.