Back To The Bus And Back To The Show

*Grace POV*

We drove in silence after mine and Miranda's fight. Kimberly looked really guilty. I felt bad for her, she was just reminding me so I wouldn't forget.

We pulled up outside a house, I knew by the barking dogs that it was Miranda's! She parked the truck and we got out. "I'm just coming to grab a few things." Miranda informed us.

I nodded silently, still not sure if she was mad at me. She had a huge farmhouse that was white and pink. I looked out the back door and saw a gravel road leading to a house on the other side of a bigger road.

"Whose house is that?" I asked. Miranda just looked at me. "Blake's." She said, I nodded. "When I need my alone time or he needs his, we go to our houses." I nodded, that made sense.

We all walked around the house, my boots hitting the wooden floor like a horse. "Y'all can say hi to the dogs if you want!" Miranda said, from upstairs. I carefully opened the back door and was staring at a good 20 dogs!

They all tackled me and covered me with kisses. I laughed. They were so cute!! Miranda gave us the okay and we drove back. I sat next to Carrie this time.

We talked for a while and I felt my eyes close. Riding in a car made me sleepy sometimes.

I was woken up by an argument. I sat up in my bunk, realizing someone must've put me back on the bus! "NO! YOU WILL NOT TELL HER WHAT SHE CAN AND CAN'T DO. I don't even know why I said yes to your plan!" I heard Kimberly scream.

"I have and I will. Don't forget she's already been attacked once under your "protection". Miranda hissed. "Who says she won't under yours? You crazy rednecks always hiding behind your guns. Not even you can't protect her from everything! And you're half crazy with your "smart" ideas!" Kimberly yelled.

There was silence and then a big CRASH. I jumped up and ran into the other room. Kimberly was almost knocked out on the floor, holding her face. I glanced at Miranda and growled. "To think I saved you from being attacked by a guy twice as big as you." I snarled, pissed and red faced.

She turned to me and yelled "I didn't need your help!" I wasn't going to back down. "And I don't need yours!" I yelled back. There was a long silence. Kimberly sat up. I bent down, there was a bruise forming. Carrie came out of the back room.

She took in the scene and walked up to Miranda. "You need to get ahold of yourself. I am staying, not you." She snarled, I never knew so much venom could come from Carrie!

Miranda put her head down. I saw tears forming and kind of felt bad, but ignored it. I walked over to our kitchen and to the freezer. I helped Kimberly lie on the couch and handed her a bag of ice. She seemed really dazed.

"I... I am so sorry." Miranda said, surprising all of us. "Miranda. I love you, but sometimes you're too much." Kimberly, to my surprise, laughed, the ice sliding off her face. Miranda just stared at her.

I was surprised, I knew Kimberly had a big heart, but this really showed it off. I was still angry with Miranda to say anything. She just stared at the floor. Carrie helped Kimberly put a paper towel under the ice.

There was a knock on the door. "Meet and Greet on bus in ten!" Was the shout. I glanced at Kimberly. Reid strolled in and took in the scene. "What just happened?" I shook my head at him. "Miranda and Kimberly got into it." Carrie said quietly. Neil came walking in.

Reid glared at Miranda, and walked toward Kimberly. He gingerly moved the ice and frowned. "I need to put on some more makeup." Kimberly sighed. Carrie helped her over to the bathroom. "Where's my brother?" I asked.

Reid held my hand and I smiled. "He's hanging out with Fitz." Miranda sat down on a chair with her face in her hands. Carrie came back with Kimberly. Carrie herded Miranda into the back room and shut the door.

Kimberly got me ready to meet my first fan on the bus! Kimberly opened the door and I stepped out with her, Reid and Neil behind us. I gasped.