Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

Oleh Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... Lebih Banyak

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Distraction {Judar X Reader}

4.2K 125 116
Oleh Bangtansilvermaknae

Hehehe

Judar Judar Judar......

Can I have some peach?

Nah joke 😂😂

Let's start

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The room was silent and the atmosphere was peaceful, [Y/N] sighed in relief as she brushed out her pink hair out of her face.

She smiled in triumph when she was about to write the last war techniques that her brother Kouen has assigned her to do.

Not until......

"Oi [Y/N]" An overly annoyed voice exclaimed.

The pink haired female put down her quill as she turned her chair to meet the red eyes of the black haired Magi.

"What is it that you want priest Judar?" [Y/N] annoyingly asked.

Judar just kept his smirk on his face before coming closer.
"You"

[Y/N] rolled her eyes before getting her attention back to her own work.

"That's not gonna work"

"Oh come on! You've been on work like-  24 hours" Judar said.

[Y/N] couldn't help but turn around to small the black haired Magi only the head.

"I'll really kill you if you won't go out and disturb someone other than me"

A laugh escaped from Judar's lips before grinning.

"Oh yeah? You can't even kill a cat! Pfft haha!!" He laughed.

"Can't kill a cat your ass, it's because they're animals. Not a person, so it's better to decided which one to kill- you or the cat? Of course I'll pick you" She said as she pointed her hairpin at Judar.

Judar's eyes widened at her sudden action before regaining back his posture and smirked.

"You can't kill me, I can kill you first~"

It made her stop and wonder for a moment.

"Oh yeah? Kill me, and when I'll come back in this world. Don't even expect me to come back to you if you'll see me again." She retorted.

Judar just snorted.

"Tch, it's not like I'll pick you over and over again. I don't care if you'll pick another man aside from me, I won't know who you are when you'll reborn dumbass." A pang of realization hit her heart when Judar said that.

"I'm not saying that it'll be easy to move on from you-"

"Oh?? Is Judar being an mature bitch?" [Y/N] suddenly teased only to shut up when she felt cold lips kissing on her neck.

"Are you gonna shut up or I'll let you shut up just by kissing every bit of your neck?" He growled.

Being the sadist woman [Y/N] is, she immediately slapped Judar by the head with her eyes gleaming in anger and embarrassment.

"NO! YOU shut up! I should finish my work before En comes back." She yelled.

Judar on the other tilted his head before smirking.

"Oh yeah?? Imperial princess of Kou??  What can you do?" He teased.

"I'll kick you out of the room if you won't shut up and behave like a dog"

"No need,  I can teleport back here anytime I wanted." He smirked.

"Pfft, yeah right. As if my djinn will let you." She teased as she pulled her pin off her hair and swung it left to right for him to see.

Judar could only roll his eyes before snatching the hairpin.

"Ya sure about that, Avelor hasn't been the best djinn with ya all the time. Ya don't need to worry about that, your boyfriend is here to protect you." He said with a wink.

'I do t even know why I am in love with this man, why did I pick this good for nothing priest who really wants to give war to the world?'

But nonetheless, Judar's war freak personality has been settled down when the both of them became a couple.

Which was very surprising for all of them especially the said Magi himself, who would have thought he'd change after [Y/N] accepted him to her life?

I know

No one did

Judar's head nuzzled to the pink haired woman's neck as he parted his lips to talk.

"You know you want this" He growled under his breath.

"I know myself Judar, and you know me either. Fun things after work, you know that." A little gasp escaped from her lips when she was suddenly pinned on the table.

The papers and the ink were scattered everywhere as it floats, the red eyes of the black haired Magi glared into his lover's [E/C] gem like eyes and growled.

"You've been testing my patience lately [Y/N], are you doing it on purpose?" He asked in a dark tone.

The pink haired woman blinked.

Of course she's not doing it on purpose! She's just busy with all the papers, what's wrong with that?

"Of course not! What are you talking about?" She asked.

But Judar just kept a firm grip on her as he moved closer to her.

"I don't think so, you always give a time for me. But these days it looks like  you're avoiding me, is it just me or are you really tired of being with me?" Sadness was heard from the black haired Magi but he didn't show any signs of weakness.

'Even right now I can tell that he's still overly dramatic about this.'

She rolled her eyes in response and flicked his forehead which made him hiss in pain.

"Don't think about something like that, but really though. I have to finish this work or En-nii will kill me."

"Oh come on, I can just sign the paperworks with magic." Judar evilly exclaimed as he wiggled his brows.

The pink haired woman just laughed as Judar gave her a kiss on the forehead and went down to kiss her chest area and grabbed her butt making her gasp.

"You're mine right now"

OMAKE:

The halls of the Kou Empire was silent and peaceful as a certain red head was walking, he was gonna go and visit his sister [Y/N] for a moment  for he wanted to see if she was finished on her paperworks.

Slowly and surely, Kouen opened the door of their room and saw the papers neatly piled and the ink was neatly stacked.

He then smiled and went to the table only to raise an brow when he saw an letter.

Dear Kouen,

Don't dare to go on mine and [Y/N]'s room right now, we're busy doing something that you won't like seeing.

-Sincerely but not sincere Judar

Kouen immediately raised his brow in confusion before completely understanding the situation.

"Those horny brats, what can I do with those two?"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

Yyyiieeeehh another request done!

Requested by @K_R_G

Hope you liked it

Requests are always open

Don't forget to comment your opinions and vote!!

-Bangtan Silver Maknae

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

53.6K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
6K 224 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
543 11 3
Oneshots for this fishy boi because we all need more lol. Enjoy and do forgive my poor writing skills lol