Concerns {Kouha X Reader}

Hmm...

An Kouha X Reader Oneshot

Yup, cause I saw that my Kouha collection here on my one-shot chapters is still one.

So I'm adding this!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The library was silent, very silent other than the past days. It was completely odd that no one ever heard a single bit of a sound from the library, it was usual for then to hear the flipping pages of a book. A soft thud as a book fall, or some soft footsteps wandering around the library.

The maids, guards, princes and princesses, even the queen herself wondered what was happening.

"Have you seen [Y/N]?" An pink haired princess asked.

The maid only bowed and shook her head before answering.

"I haven't seen her today your highness.... She must be in the library again...."

"Kougyoku!" A loud scream erupted from the other side of the hall to see an dark blue haired prince running to their direction.

The said princess raised her brow and stared at her cousin in confusion.

"What is it Hakuryuu?" Kougyoku asked.

"Have you seen Kouha? I wanted to talk to him."

"No I haven't, how about you Hakuryuu. Have you seen [Y/N]??" The pink haired princess asked.

Hakuryuu only shook his head, signalling to his co-highness that he haven't seen the [H/C] haired woman.

Both of them have been searching the opposite person but still they haven't seen either both of them, they just couldn't track where they were.

The dark blue haired prince only sighed in disappointment and slapped his forehead, gaining the attention of the pink haired princess before him.

"I should go now Princess, I need to look for Kouha as soon as possible."

"And I'm gonna look for [Y/N] as long as possible"

Both of them took off to different directions in order to look for both royalties, it seemes to be that both prince and princess has a important duto to attend to.

....

"Princess [L/N] are you really sure that you'll go and attack this village like Prince Kouen told you to?" A assistant general asked the princess.

Their eyes focused on her while the princess focused on looking at the road and made the pace of her horse faster.

"I can guarantee that, it's only a village. I would not harm them if they mean no harm against us, just as fair as square." She muttered to her companions, the sound of the galloping horses then echoed to the whole ground. Each and every one of them perfectly galloping in chorus.

"Here we are!" The assistant general announce, his weapon raised up high the sky only to be shot down by a ice shard.

Large eyes met narrowed [E/C] ones as it turned into slit after turning her attention back to the peaceful village.