Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}

Hey~

I'm here~

And Muu is here too~

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

She walked around the palace, a small smile crept on her face as she searched for a certain pink haired fanalis. Her pink hair bounced as her [E/C] eyes looked at her sides, she hummed an joyful tune until she found the grounds.

She tilted her head in curiosity until a grin appeared on her feature, she ran to the grounds and saw two fanalises practicing their skills. She stared in awe as she watched how the two fight, suddenly. The other one looked at her direction as if knowing she was there, the female blushed when the man suddenly went back on focusing to his 'fight'.

Not just too long, the other one landed on his butt as he accepted his defeat.

"You're doing great Yaqot, see you later." The other Fanalis said,  a lie crept on his lips when Yaqot nodded.

"Now tell me [Y/N], what made you come here at the grounds? I thought you were resting?" The fanalis said as he raised his brow in amusement.

The female Fanalis only huffed and pouted before approaching him, Yaqot immediately left the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

The poor boy didn't want to get involved with their lovey dovey.

"Oh Muu..... I was looking for you, I'm getting tired lately. Myron has been helping me out with this, can you solve this my dear husband?" [Y/N] asked, her [E/C] stared into his pink ones.

Muu smiled at this before kissing her head tenderly.

"It's because your pregnant, and I can't solve anything about that love. I'm sorry..." He smiled again.

[Y/N] only nodded at him before staring at the ground, a slight smile formed on her lips.

"I can't believe this is happening....." She whispered to herself as her eyes closed.

She snuggled herself close to Muu's chest only to grunt when her head came in contact with his golden chest plate.

Muu chuckled at her clumsiness and ruffled her hair making her pout.

"We can't cuddle outside, I'm still on my armor so we can't do it." Muu exclaimed teasingly, [Y/N] only gave him a slap before chuckling herself.

"I don't want it right now Muu,  and besides this little one here might get destroyed because of your strong self." She teased, Muu gave her a heart warming laugh before hugging her from behind.

"I know that, I was only joking." [Y/N] only snorted at this.

"Ever since I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago, I can't find anything to do. The others are practically dragging me out of heavy works, even though it wasn't really heavy. Myron and Lo'lo would actually block me when I'm trying to do something,  Razol would keep me in company in going somewhere while Myron would guide me on the stares carefully. They're treating me as if I'm seven months pregnant!! And I'm still four weeks pregnant!" She exclaimed, her hand suddenly smacked her chest earning a little grunt and a cough from her.