Unsteady; House of Anubis *B2*

Av SarahRCubitt13

Unsteady; adjective - moving or changing, or not firm: It's a new school year! Everyone is back at Anubis Hou... Mer

[1] House of Hello
[2] House of Dolls
[3] House of Spirits
[4] House of Blackmail
[5] House of Rivals
[6] House of Faces
[7] House of Myths
[8] House of Nightmares
[9] House of Combinations
[10] House of Heartbreak
[11] House of Tunnels
[12] House of Goodbyes
[13] House of Protection
[14] House of Letters
[15] House of Who?
[16] House of Frauds
[17] House of Chance
[18] House of Divides
[19] House of Crushes
[20] House of Vertigo
[21] House of Pressure
[22] House of Deja Vu
[24] House of Deceit
[25] House of Sibuna
[26] House of Payback
[27] House of Pendulums
[28] House of Impasse
[29] House of Help
[30] House of Phobias
[31] House of Isis
[32] House of Curfews
[33] House of Dead-Ends
[34] House of Webs
[35] House of Fronts
[36] House of Keepers
[37] House of Hacks
[38] House of Stings
[39] House of Double-Cross
[40] House of Wires
[41] House of Envy
[42] House of Names
[43] House of Evidence
Auther Update
[44] House of Genius
[45] House of Slander
[46] House of Hasty
[47] House of Sorry
[48] House of Hex
[49] House of Silence
[50] House of Warnings
[51] House of Status
[52] House of Laments
[53] House of Heists
[54] House of Alibis
[55] House of Oblivion
[56] House of Snoops
[57] House of Reflections
[58] House of Stooges
[59] House of Zodiacs
[60] House of Reckoning
[61] House of Trades
[62] House of Magic
[63] House of Tricks
[64] House of Whispers
[65] House of Duplicity
[66] House of Hauntings
[67] House of Collections
[68] House of Speculation
[69] House of Sabotage
[70] House of Nine Lives
[71] House of Forgeries
[72] House of Hijack
[73] House of Freeze
[74] House of Timeout
[75] House of Reflectors
[76] House of Illusions
[77] House of Dreams
[78] House of Pitfalls
[79] House of Phantoms
[80] House of Surrender
[81] House of Strategy
[82] House of Memory
[83] House of Pretenders
[84] House of Trouble
[85] House of Traps
[86] House of Stakes
[87] House of Missions
[88] House of Captives
[89] House of the Chosen
[90] House of Freedom
COVERS/EDITS
Questions for the Cast
Fun Facts
House of Sequels
10 Questions from Me to You

[23] House of Hoods

1.6K 77 13
Av SarahRCubitt13

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

After much chocolate Camilla felt loads better, she could feel her energy replenish as she tried not to worry about how she was the reason Nina might be in danger as she had spelled the band to play classical music. Jerome had disappeared and Camilla had wandered over to Patricia who was stood alone by the buffet table. Camilla helping herself to a plate of chocolate before she stood next to her watching her brother with a smile on his face. He couldn't help it, she could tell, as the smile on his face grew as he watched Amber and Nina laughing together about something.

"I recognise that look on his face." Patricia said after looking to see what Camilla was looking at, "Look at Fabian watch Nina and tell me what it reminds you of. That look is the look you used to give Alfie when he isn't looking. The one that says 'I love you, and all I want is for you to be happy.'"

Camilla let out a small sigh as she realised Patricia was right, her bumbling brother was so in love with Nina that the only thing that mattered to him when it came to her was her happiness and safety.

The two girls small moment was interrupted as Eddie wandered over, "I don't know how you did it, but I am impressed,"

"Its because she is magical," Patricia said giving Camilla an elbow and the two girls shared a secret smile.

"I guess this just emphasises my point about not judging a book by its cover," Camilla didn't understand what Eddie meant so focused on her chocolate which Eddie happily helped himself too.

"Is this your way of apologising?" Patricia asked him, laughing as she watched Camilla hit his hand away and the two started to fight over the last chocolate.

She had been watching them over the last few days (which she will admit is creepy) but she had come to the conclusion that the two had somehow gravitated towards each other and acted like siblings. Camilla and Fabian never really fought or squabbled like siblings their bond went way deeper which came from them coming from parents who didn't care about them, but around Eddie, well the two went from being best friends to fighting to best friends again and she could already tell if something bad happened to the other they'd be the first to defend them. It was sweet in a way, though it made Patricia worry about Jerome when he finally opened his eyes to his crush on Camilla and had to deal with two big brother chats.

With a triumphant noise Camilla stuffed the last chocolate into her mouth and Eddie rolled his eyes but the smile on his face showed the girls he found it amusing, with that he turned back to his Yacker. "As apologise go? How do I do?"

Patricia thought for a moment before retorting, "awful, but apology accepted." Causing Eddie to shake his head amused, Camilla knew when it leave a moment and muttered something about needing the bathroom to fix her eyeliner and left the two to talk.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As she turned the corner into the hallway, she saw a masked hooded figure walk away from Jasper who was looking frazzled. Thankfully Jasper hadn't noticed her as another person's movements down the hall had caught his attention, Camilla rushed into the bathroom, listening in trying to understand what was going on – her mind instantly going back to the fact that Fabian said Jasper had found the cube, maybe he was on team bad like she had hoped he wasn't.

"What are you doing?" Jasper sounded so serious; Camilla had never heard him so serious before.

"I, eh," Trudy stuttered, "I had to adjust the hem of my dress," Camilla could tell Trudy was lying but that was because she had known the woman for 6 years now, "I just thought I'd spare everyone having to look at my legs. Do you mind?"

"Of course, eh," Jasper spoke sounding much more like himself, having bought Trudy's lie.

"Jasper?" Trudy asked, sounding a lot closer now, "who was that you were talking too?"

"mind your own business..." Jasper said weakly, causing Camilla to frown, hiding in the shadows of the door as Jasper walked past.

All of this felt odd to Camilla and she couldn't help it as she mumbled, "God this gives me Rufus flashbacks." The hallway was empty when she crept back out from her hiding spot. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thankfully Camilla was saved from thinking too much about what she had seen and overheard as the moment she re-entered the room Fabian had grabbed her and pulled her up onto the stage with him, it was time for them to make their speech.

"it's not like me and Fabian need to be told about how important the connections to the past is, but exhibitions like this are always a nice reminder to those of us who often forget," Camilla spoke into the microphone, looking around the room at the sea of students, teachers and investors of Gustav Ziestack and the treasures of Egypt exhibition.

Camilla looked to Fabian who continued for her, "even though each civilisation comes and goes they always leave behind a footprint for us all, and that couldn't be more important for all of us today." Fabian spoke into the mic before turning to Camilla who grinned at him. Mr Sweet lead the applause but the twins both looked out into the audience to see their dates. Nina was grinning up at Fabian with pride and Camilla glanced to the side of the room where Jerome was stood, Alfie and Eddie whispering something but his eyes were on Camilla and as their eyes met Camilla could see they were full of pride. He didn't need to clap for her to know he was proud and they both knew it.

Fabian held his hand out to Camilla and helped her down off the stage where Nina met them, Camilla muttering a soft reason to wander over to Amber, though all four of them froze as Camilla reached Amber. They all had just done the exact thing they had done in the dream. "Holy mother of Set!" Camilla cursed causing Amber to look her way confused but thankfully she didn't say anything about it. Twice now Camilla had caused things to link up with the dream. As long as Fabian and Nina didn't dance or kiss, they would be fine.

Amber grabbed Camilla and pulled her over to their favourite pair of nerds, "Okay is anyone else feeling Daja Vuie?" she asked them, "the same fights, the same gossip...it's freaking me out!"

"Don't you two dare dance," Camilla warned the pair pointing her finger between them Amber nodding her head in agreement with Camilla. Causing Nina and Fabian to look to one another but nod their heads.

With that Camilla turned to Amber and held out her hand, "Amber would you like to dance? Seeing as our dates are too busy scheming with Eddie to ask either of us?"

Amber grinned and nodded her head before turning to Nina and Fabian, "Fabian get Nina juice, Nina... don't dance!" Amber ordered them before letting Camilla twirl her and the two girls put their masks to their faces and started dancing.

As Amber and Camilla danced Camilla couldn't help but gasp as she saw Eddie lead Patricia onto the dance floor, Amber turning her head as she heard Camilla's gasp and squealed quietly as she saw the two dancing, causing the two to stop as they looked the couple's way. "She's dancing with him; you were right Cam they are perfect for each other."

"I just want to know what Eddie said to get Trish to dance," Camilla laughed, "if we knew we could sell the secrets and be Billionaires."

Amber then said something about needing to fix her make-up as she felt flushed and Camilla said she'd stay as the moment she turned around she saw a very angry looking Jerome walk onto the stage grabbing the microphone and starting to rap-she'll be coming round the mountain? Camilla could help but burst out laughing along with everyone else until Mr Sweet rushed onstage to stop him. Camilla turned as the music came back on again to see Fabian approach Nina who had her mask up. She wasn't sure what was said between them but they went in for the kiss. Which would normally have caused her to be happy if it wasn't for the whole spirit thing.

That was until Nina came bursting into the hall and suddenly everything clicked into place for Camilla as everything did for Nina too. The tears forming in her eyes as she backed out of the room, Camilla rushing over to Fabian and pushing Joy away and ripping off the mask. Joy nor Fabian ever never seeing Camilla as angry as she was, and everyone who knew about Camilla's powers looked her way as the lights in the school building started to flicker. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Aghhhhh another chapter is up!! this one is short because there was a lot of small scenes with different people... I'm trying to make it realistic to Cam so.... 

Fav, Comment and Share

Love ya
Sarah xxx 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.4K 19
"You're not at all like what I expected." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the bastard son stumbles upon a princess nothing like she should be. ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ Being t...
984K 21.1K 33
Fate doesn't make mistakes.
22.4K 159 4
This story about a blonde hair skin in his new school with his best friends
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...